Unintentionally Shipped Boots from the US

このQ&Aのポイント
  • We recently received a pair of Redwing boots that were not meant to be sent to you.
  • We have contacted Yosinori about this issue but have not received a response.
  • If you or Yosinori have the boots and would like to keep them, we can offer you a good deal. Alternatively, we can provide you with a return label to send the boots back.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。  1ヶ月程前あなたに送るべきでないレッドウイングのブーツをお送りした事に気づきました。こちらがその送り先です。 2。  この件に関して2月25日にヨシノリさんにメーしましたが、まだご返事を戴いておりません。その時(ヨシノリさんに送ったのは)貴方様のご注文とは気づいておりませんでした。貴方様、ヨシノリさんのどちらがこのブーツをお持ちなのかご連絡ください。もしこのブーツをお手元に留めておかれるようでしたら特別にお安くしておきます。でなければ返送のラベルを使って、私どもにご返送ください。以下はブーツの詳細です。

sapunk
質問者

お礼

難しい翻訳をしていただきありがとうございました。 毎回、助かっています。

その他の回答 (2)

• nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.3

たいへん失礼しました。 a good deal on   お得な値段で No.2SPSさんが正解です。 他は問題ありません。

参考URL:
http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=a+good+deal+on
sapunk
質問者

お礼

親切にありがとうございます。

• nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.1

レッドウイング ブーツにつきましては、当社としても送っていませんでしたので 気になっていました。 送付先は~~~~~ この件で2/25日にメールしました。がご返事がありませんでした。 その時には、あなたの注文と、気づきませんでした。 予備としてお持ちになるようでしたらかなりの数量を在庫しています。もしくは、返送用のラベルを送りましょうか? 下記にその商品仕様をお知らせします。 ~~~~~ 返送ができそうですね! でしたらすぐにラベルを請求してください。 I'm very sorry to trouble you but could you please send a return label? I would like to get it back. Thank you for your kind service. Sincerely 訳: お手数おかけしまして申し訳ありません。返送ラベルをご送付おねがいできますか?    送付したくおもっております。    貴社のサービスに感謝します。  敬具

sapunk
質問者

お礼

迅速に翻訳していだだきたすかりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

先日、アメリカののお店にNICKS BOOTSというメーカーのエンジニアブーツをオーダーしました。 先の程以下のメールが届いたのですが、間違って、ストラップを二本つけてしまった、でもストラップ の一本分はお金がかかりませんといった内容なのでしょうか?翻訳おねがいします。 Today we received your NICKS boot order. Everything on it is correct except for they were made with two top straps. We will not charge you for the extra top strap. Please let me know if this is acceptable and we can get them out to you. If you would like them remade, it will be another 8 weeks. また、間違っていてもいいのでそのまま送ってほしいと言う英文の作成もおしえてほしいです。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

ブーツとベストを頼んだら以下のメールが届きました。 大変でも翻訳の方お願いします。 We wanted to let you know that we received you redwinng boots in order # 10369 today. The boot arrived correct , but the Filson vest your wanted has been discontinued. Please contact us back if you would like to switch to another color or take it off the order.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 翻訳お願いします!

This concept might not be a big deal for you if you grew up in Japan, but it was a big deal for me when I first arrived here. Let me tell you why. When I was growing up, we only morning – for one hour each! If I didn’t get up before them, I sometimes had to wait more than an hour just to use the toilet. Later, when I was a college student, I had the same problem. There were four of us sharing a house. We shared a house. We shared everything: the kitchen, the living room, and, of course, the bathroom. With so many people sharing one bathroom, the wait to use the toilet could get quite long. This is usually not a problem in Japan. Another reason I like Japanese – style showers/bath is that they are designed to get wet. You never have to worry about getting the floor or walls wet because they are supposed to have water on them! And you don’t have to wipe them down afterwards to prevent mold – as my mother always made me do. 訳すのに注意しなければいけないところや、意訳で難しいところも教えてくれると嬉しいです!

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でアメリカよりレッドウイングブーツを購入しました。先日以下のメールがきました。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. The only issue is that Redwing sent the boots with out the changes we requested. They sent the straps in rough out instead of smooth. Please let us know how you would like to proceed. というメールが来たので That's OK. I don't mind. と返信したところ以下のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Thank you. I have made a note it is ok to send out when the time comes. I wanted to ask you in regards to your request for a break of 5 days before each shipment, does that applied to all orders together or to each individual name we send to? 以前、発送が重なる場合は、5日空けてくれとメールしていたので、その事でしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

靴をの宣伝のメールだと思いますが大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Do you think you could start selling some our ‘nicks Boots’? They are hand lasted but the pricing is closer to $320-350 retail. I have some samples if you would like to take a look. We’re able to do oxfords in 3, 4 and 5” heights, different colored upper stitching and sole stitching and we also have a 5” lace to toe model. Let me know if you’re interested, I can send you some detailed pictures.

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

インターネットでブーツを購入したのですが、発送時なって以下のメールがきました。 以下の翻訳おねがいします。 I wanted to let you know we received your Redwing boots today and they look great. The only issue is that Redwing made your boots with brown stitching instead of black stitching. Please let us know if this is acceptable and we will ship out your item immediately. 多分、ステッチの色が間違ったという内容だと思います。 間違っていてもいいので発送してください。という内容の返信の文も教えて頂けると ありがたいです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 If you want to book them on your side and send us the details that's absolutely fine. We are unable to book AAA運送 on your behalf as we do not want to have a similar issue this time again. As mentioned they use a number of other companies like it happened last time (BBB運送 was cheapest that's why they used it). I did advise you already that we are not working with them anymore. Let me know please if you want to book it yourself or if you want to book a different courier. .