• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

翻訳お願いします!

This concept might not be a big deal for you if you grew up in Japan, but it was a big deal for me when I first arrived here. Let me tell you why. When I was growing up, we only morning – for one hour each! If I didn’t get up before them, I sometimes had to wait more than an hour just to use the toilet. Later, when I was a college student, I had the same problem. There were four of us sharing a house. We shared a house. We shared everything: the kitchen, the living room, and, of course, the bathroom. With so many people sharing one bathroom, the wait to use the toilet could get quite long. This is usually not a problem in Japan. Another reason I like Japanese – style showers/bath is that they are designed to get wet. You never have to worry about getting the floor or walls wet because they are supposed to have water on them! And you don’t have to wipe them down afterwards to prevent mold – as my mother always made me do. 訳すのに注意しなければいけないところや、意訳で難しいところも教えてくれると嬉しいです!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数80
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1

この観念は日本で育った人たちにとって見れば、なんてこと無いことなんでしょう。 しかし、初めて日本に来た私にとってはとても大きな意味を持っていたのです。 理由をお話しましょう。まだ私が子供だった頃、あさ準備する時間は1時間ほどしかありません。 それより早く起きないと、ただトイレを使うだけでも一時間以上待つハメになることもあったのです。 同じ問題は大学に通っていた頃にも起こりました。 その頃4人でハウスシェアをしてました。家にあるもの全てを4人で共有していたのです。 キッチンも、リビングも、そしてもちろんトイレも。1つのトイレを大人数で共有していたので、時としてものすごく待つハメになったのです。 日本ではあまりこのような問題は起こらないですよね。 もう一つ日本のバスルームで好きなところは、それは最初から濡れて使うことを前提としているということです。 最初からぬれることを前提としているので、床とか壁を濡らしてしまっても何も心配をしなくていいのです。 母親によくやらされていたのですが、カビが生えないようにタオルで拭かなくてもいいのがいいですよね。 ざっと訳すとこんな感じです。 おそらくもっとながい文書の抜粋だと思うので、多少補っているところはありますが、 特に難しいところ、意訳しなければいけないところはなかったですよ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Mike: Your memory isn't working. Have you forgotten when we used to hunt together in the back streets? Friend: You mean when we used to get up on the garage roof with some bricks and when the rats came out , we'd get them? Mike: Yes , we used to spend many a sporting evening that way. Friend: But you can't say something like that was hunting. Mike: Why not? And to our shame , we didn't even take them for food or their skins for clothes. We only did it to enjoy ourselves. As I remember , with your keen eye and strong arm , you were very successful. Friend: But they were only rats. And everybody knows that rats are no good. That's why when you're mad at somebody , you call him a dirty rat. You don't call him a dirty duck or a dirty bunny. Mike: True , a rat is a rodent , but so are the rabbit and many other cute little animals. So it is possible that you killed a 44th cousin of Mickey Mouse or even Bugs Bunny. Friend: Maybe so , but I'm not going to apologize for killing them , the dirty rats. Mike: How heartless! Some of them may have been loving mama rats , or caring daddy rats. Think of how many of their little ones you have made orphans and the childhood trauma they suffered. Friend: You're using the old trick of mixing apples and oranges. I'm talking about fur coats.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Mike: Your memory isn't working. Have you forgotten when we used to hunt together in the back streets? Friend: You mean when we used to get up on the garage roof with some bricks and when the rats came out , we'd get them? Mike: Yes , we used to spend many a sporting evening that way. Friend: But you can't say something like that was hunting. Mike: Why not? And to our shame , we didn't even take them for food or their skins for clothes. We only did it to enjoy ourselves. As I remember , with your keen eye and strong arm , you were very successful. Friend: But they were only rats. And everybody knows that rats are no good. That's why when you're mad at somebody , you call him a dirty rat. You don't call him a dirty duck or a dirty bunny. Mike: True , a rat is a rodent , but so are the rabbit and many other cute little animals. So it is possible that you killed a 44th cousin of Mickey Mouse or even Bugs Bunny. Friend: Maybe so , but I'm not going to apologize for killing them , the dirty rats. Mike: How heartless! Some of them may have been loving mama rats , or caring daddy rats. Think of how many of their little ones you have made orphans and the childhood trauma they suffered. Friend: You're using the old trick of mixing apples and oranges. I'm talking about fur coats.

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

How was your photo? Anyway, I came to bring to school today Saturday also have to go to school is horrible So hard to get up in the morning I got up at 6:00. When you get up? Yusuke You saw me for the first time How did I?

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.

• 翻訳お願いします

いつもありがとうございます。 翻訳お願いします。 I want go to japan in this year but i still dont know that i will go or not and I have been there once when i was children I wish you to meet again friend

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

INDIEGOGO UPDATE: Most of you have, but if you haven't received your perks yet they have been shipped and you will be seeing them in the mail shortly! We apologize for the delay but the process was complicated due to our being on the road and coordinating the shipment of certain items that had to be signed. If you don't receive your package in the next 10 days, please message us here. ALSO, the $5 raffle we had up on indiegogo is going back up on our official site starting November 5th and will be running through the month of December. Winner will be announced on our Facebook, Twitter, and Official website early 2014... those who have already entered in the raffle when up on indiegogo, your entries have been recorded and will automatically carry over.

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のショップに問い合わせをして、その返信メールです。 翻訳をお願いします。 We ship to Japan often. We also ship orders to shops in Japan. On our website is a list of overseas shops that sell our threads and some tatting supplies. All of our orders we ship US Priority Mail. If your order was small enough we could ship it in a flat rate box which would be cheaper. To order you need to go to what threads you want, put in how many balls you want and click on “Add to Cart”. When you are done ordering you will need to finalize your order and enter all of your shipping and billing information. If you have more questions please ask.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I felt like we were really dragging the brand through the mud, I did not want to end up like a classic rock band. Even though we were ‘classic’ we lasted where other bands had not. I wanted us to still be relevant, and to remain relevant you have to remain creatively relevant. To do that, you have to still make records. So I felt like we needed to take some time off and make a record. I was under the impression that was how everyone felt, because after having a few conversations with guys in the band, I felt we were all in that same place and same mode. Then nothing ever happened, we didn't get together and start working on music. So it goes on and on.”