• ベストアンサー

英文を訳してもらえませんか?

We all saw the tremendous power of nature. We now realize how small human beings are. Hoeever, if we can keep supporting each other not only for years but for decades to        come, we can all be proud of the amazing power of people. tremendous=強大な よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

我々は全員が、自然の途方もない力を目にしました。 我々は、今、人間が如何に小さな存在かに気付いています。 しかし、我々が数年間だけでなくこれからの数十年間、互いを支えあい続けることができるならば、我々は、みんな、人々の驚くべき力を誇りに思うことができます。

ARASICKNK
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします。

1 Realizing the power of nature to inspire today`s world. 2 We can learn from today`s living things because they are successful survivors on this planet. 3 Presentations have the power to make a great difference. 4 We can use the power of presentation to realize our dreams.

• 和訳お願いします

東日本大震災での話です。 On March 11, 2011 a magnitude-9 earthquake and tsunami struck the eastern part of Japan. An unbelievable number of people died and lost their homes, and about four hundred thousand people had to leave their hometowns. Many of the survivors lost family members and suffered mentally as well as physically. But even so, people helped each other and tried to keep a smile. In fact, the victims of the earthquake and tsunami have built a community to look after each other. Their efforts and perseverance surprised Japan and the world. People in other areas also wanted to find ways to do something. Some of them actually gave a helping hand to the victims by clearing the streets and serving hot meals. Millions of people have donated money and goods. Aid came from no only within Japan but from many other countries. There are lots of students who want to help poeple in need. You may not be able to take action right away, but there are many things that young people can do. Doing volunteer work during long vacations is one of them. Studying is another. It will help you to learn things to make this nation a safer place. We all saw tremendous power of nature. We now realize how small human beings are. However, if we can keep supporting each other not only for years but for decades to come, we can all be prond of the amazing power of people.

• おそらく簡単な文法事項・・・

Human beings have been too proud that the modern civilization could control the earth and nature. という文章の、could は可能性のcouldかcanが主節の時制に引きずられたのか、もしくは両方の可能性を含むのかが知りたいです。お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

The basket project is organized by the government of Loreto,Peru's densely forested and least populous region.But the program is not without challengers.Ivan Vasquez,president of the Loreto region,said he had made some enemies by supporting conservation in a region where fishing and logging have been the primary sources of revenue for decades.He called himself "the Quixote of the Amazon." "I think we are part of nature.When we destroy nature,we destroy ourselves,"Mr.Vasquez said. logging;林業 Quixote;ドン・キホーテ

• 英文を訳して下さい

英文を訳して下さい。 Lovely piece. Didn't realize there was a whole other Fred Kaplan. The cellular story dovetails nicely with the iPad story. Awful lot of WiFi-only iPads out there. Can I lobby you to get Railgun set up for Heroku? Search for "we'd love to work with Heroku" on よろしくお願いします。

• 英文にしてみたのですが・・・

(1)私は生物間相互作用のメカニズムについての研究に取り組みたい。 I want to engaged in the mechanisms of bio-interaction studies. (2)この観点に立てば、生物間相互作用の意義をより深く知れば知るほどより自然の大切さがわかる。 From point of view, the more we know about the meaning of bio-interaction, the more we realize the value of nature. (3)そして私はこの研究を環境問題に役立てたいのです。 And I want to make use of this studies to conserve environment. (1)この the mechanisms of bio-interactionとstudies の語順は正しいのでしょうか? (2)weを使っても大丈夫ですか?私“個人”が自然の大切さについて理解出来るという風に限定させたくないのです。 (3)役立てたい」はmake use ofで大丈夫ですか? 1~3の質問以外にも、文全体を見て気になる個所があれば教えてください。 すみませんがお時間ありましたら宜しくお願いします m(_ _)m

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I wanted to ask you for a favor, as you know we have been using a lot of prints and among them some animation characters but in 2015 we want to acquire “Anime” characters to use as part of our design. Since all Anime characters originate from Japan I wanted to ask you if you know where we can acquire the rights to some character designs. Here in USA, normally there is a website service that we can purchase the designs for use but for Anime characters most of them are in Japanese so we’re having a difficult time searching for the right company. Can you help us?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文解釈

英文解釈なのですが、  If we human beings were all the same, then there would be no point in liberty; what would be good for one would be good for all. It is human variety - the fact that one man's meat is another man's poison - that imposes upon us the duty of preserving individual liberty.  という文なのですが、文構造は大体分かるのですが、全体でいったいどういうことを言っているのかが、頭の中でちゃんと整理できません。 この文の趣旨を教えていただければ、と思います。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。相手に質問をしたら返事がきました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We will be happy to pass this message and your information along to the garage for you. They can also be reached by email at info@BBB.com Thank you for watching the show and for supporting BBB!