• 締切済み

何か良い言い方はないでしょうか?

今月初めに友達が旅行の無料券をわざわざメールに添付してきたので、 この質問欄で助けていただきI understood the meaning that you showed a ticket to me. So, that means you can spend money on gifts for me, instead of paying the ticket fee. と冗談で送りました。 それからその話について触れられなかったのですが、今日来週からの旅行に行く話と私に贈るものを探す。。みたいなことが書いてありびっくりしました。 本当にほしかったら書かないですし、日本語でしたら(笑)の感じなんですが、「冗談だった気にしないでくれ」と(先方も思っているかもしれませんが)とそれだけ言えず、でもわりと真面目な人なので本気かもしれません。 「あなたが私のことを考えて何かを選ぶのもワクワクする」とも言いたいのですが何か良い言い方はないでしょうか?

みんなの回答

• IXTYS
  • ベストアンサー率30% (965/3197)
回答No.3

>何か良い言い方はないでしょうか? 英語の諺に『美人は獰猛なオス牛よりも強い。 どんな勇敢な男でも引きずって来る』というのがあります。 素敵な女性はただほほ笑むだけで、世の男性はのぼせあがってしまうものなのです。  前のおふたりの回答とお礼の文章を読んでいると誤解が意図したものとは違う方向へ走り始めている印象を受けますがいかがですか?  それをも想定しておられるなら#1、そうでないなら#2。 足して二で割るのは危険というものです。 長く海外で仕事をして来ました。 日本女性は結構憧れの的ですからね、、、。

noname#142299
質問者

お礼

昨日回答者様にお礼を書いて締め切ったつもりが間違って受付中にしてしまっていました。でもおかげでお詫びが言えました。 #2のご回答をかなりあらたまった感じの言い方で先方に訂正とお詫びをメールをしました。 先方は私が冗談で言ったのはわかってられたそうですが他の件で私宛にお礼をしたいというつもりで書かれたそうです。 皆さまにはご回答ご忠告をありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.2

ah, are you seriously going to get present for me!? I actually was just kidding!! sorry if it made you bothered. i didnt mean it. please never mind! but it is so sweet you were going to look for a present for me!! Thank you sooooooooo much!! mwah!! とかでどうですか?

noname#142299
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。まるまる冗談でした。すみませんでした。というのもなんだかしらけそうで。。助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

「あなたが私のことを考えて何かを選ぶのもワクワクする」 I am excited and curious to know what present you pick for me. 余計なことですが、これでは冗談からエスカレートする、火遊びですね。

noname#142299
質問者

お礼

いつもありがとうございます。一応、冗談だったと言おうとは思っています。 それで終わらせたらしらけるかなと思いましたが、これではますます良くない状況になるでしょうか。。どう言えばいいのか。。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

The first thing that comes to mind are anniversaries. Your wife says “Don’t buy me anything this year. That necklace you just bought me at Christmas was all I wanted.” Or, “Let’s not buy each other gifts this year, instead, let’s go to that new restaurant we’ve been meaning to go to, or maybe spend a couple nights at a hotel at the beach.” WATCH OUT! It’s a ploy, a trick to see if you remembered those Jimmy Choo shoes she showed you in Vogue Magazine three months ago.

• 英語から日本語へ

the dream means that you care of me and you are thinking of me . and that means a lot for me .that is way it make me happy . メールの一部分なのですが、どう訳したら良いでしょうか? 得意な方よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 英文解釈

When you know a language, you can speak and be understood by others who know that language. This means you have the capacity to produce sounds that signify certain meanings and to understand or interpret the sounds produced by others.  be understood by others who know that languageが、「その言語を知っている他の人に分かってもらう」となっていたのですが、これは主語がyouなので、「その言語を知っている他の人によって分からせられる」とならないのですか?

• 和訳お願いします

引っ越しするかもしれない方に"みんないつもそばにいます。"みたいな事を言ったら "That means more to me than you can imagine" と返ってきました。 いまいち意味がつかめないのです、宜しくお願い致します。

• 訳してください!

Kazuki is such a pretty name :) I don't know the meaning of my name, otherwise I would tell you :P Haha don't apologize! "First of all" means the first thing that comes before everything else. In this case, it is like saying, "tell me this first" or "firstly"

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 Of course it's ok with me. I guess all you would need is extra money to spend if you choose to do that.

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 簡単に和訳のほうをよろしくお願いします。

the blade sharpening (for which you charged me $30) was less than satisfactory. I would like to ask that you refund the fee charged for this as it appears that it was either not done or done poorly.

• 日本語にして下さい

That sounds like fun. I am glad you have good weather there. I spend most of my spare time at the gym. That keeps me busy other than working. I miss my kids. And I feel so lonely sometimes. I wish you live closer to me. Lol

DCP-J526N 印字されない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • DCP-J526Nで白黒・カラー印刷ができなくなりました。インク残量は十分にありますが、白い紙だけが出力される状態です。家で印刷しなければならない資料がたくさんあり、何か解決策を教えていただきたいです。
  • DCP-J526Nの印字ができなくなりました。インクの残量は確認しましたが問題ありません。印刷すると白い紙だけが出力され、何も印字されません。家庭での使用に困っていますので、アドバイスをお願いできますでしょうか。
  • DCP-J526Nで印刷ができません。インクはまだ十分に残っているはずですが、白い紙だけが出力され印字がされません。自宅での印刷が必要な資料があり、解決方法を教えていただきたいです。
回答を見る