• ベストアンサー

和訳です。

和訳の訂正・見本をお願いします。 They are so used to "terro". ・彼らはよくテロを使うようになった。 It made me realize that Japanese people may think that many of the English words, which are written in katakana, are exactly the same in meaning as the original, whereas in reality many are not. ・それは私に日本の人々が、多くのカタカナで書かれたまさに独自の意味を持つ英単語について考えていることを理解させた。一方で、現実では多く違うが。 If you said to a native English speaker, "It's awful about all these 'terro' attacks," you would not be understood. もし、あなたが母国語英語話者に話したら、・・・あなたは理解できないだろう。 宜しくお願いします。

• t-cmt
  • お礼率7% (68/935)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ydna
  • ベストアンサー率63% (179/281)
回答No.2

まず、key からです。 ============= used は、形容詞とされている単語で発音注意です。 be used to doing/ be used to 名詞 で、「~に慣れている」という状態の意味になります。 「~に慣れる」という動作は、get used to... など、be を別の動詞に代えます。 so は、used [形] を修飾する(強調)副詞です。 used to do という表現「過去の(定期的)習慣」や、be used 「動詞 use の受動態(受け身)と区別できるように……。 There used to be a library here. I used to read a lot of books in it. This old building is used as a restaurant now. ============= It made me realize that.... 「それが、私に that 以下のことを分からせた。」 SVOC(C=原形不定詞) made (使役) that 名詞節を導く接続詞 that 以下は、 Japanese people / may think / that / many of the English words --------- S -------- V ----- 接(名)--- s ------------- (, which are written in katakana,) are / exactly the same / ---------(挿入語句)------------- v --------------- c --- in meaning / as the original, / whereas / in reality / many are not. ---- 副句 ------- 副句 ------ 接(副節)-- 副句 ------- s -- v - think の後の 「that 節」内で svc が見えてないかも……。 Many of the English words are exactly the same in meaning as the original. で、1つの文が作られています。"the same as" が見えれば理解できます。 the original = the original words 後ろに "words" が省略されています(くり返し回避)。 many are not = many English words written in katakana in Japanese are not the same in meaning as the original Englsih words. ============= 2つの you = 一般の人を表す you と考えられる。 awful = [形] "It's awful about all these 'terro' attacks," 直訳『これらの「テロ」攻撃全てについて、(状況などが)ひどい/恐ろしい。』 be understood = 受動態(受け身) ============= 拙訳 ============= 彼らは,「テロ」(という単語)にとても慣れています。 それで分かったのですが、日本人は、多くの英単語(=カタカナで表記されている)は、本来の語と意味の上で全く同じであると思っているかもしれないですね。しかし、実際のところ、多くの語はそうではないんですけど。 『It's awful about all these ‘terro' attacks,(こういう「テロ」攻撃などは、何しろひどい。)』と、英語のネイティブ・スピーカーに言ったとしたら、理解してもらえないでしょうね。 英語の中で ‘terro' を使う状況ですから、日本語に訳さず英語のままにしないとまずいかも……。 ちなみに、「テロ」攻撃は、a terrorism attack / an attack of terrorism などと言います。 以上、日本語のカタカナ英語を、英語で使う時は気をつけようという話です。 a native English speaker = 英語を母語とする人 = 英語のネイティブ・スピーカー native と English の語順にも注意しましょう。

その他の回答 (3)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.4

あっ、三番です。最初の問題をスルーしていました。失礼しました。 They are so used to "terro". あまりにも「テロ」という言葉に慣れてしまった。わざわざ英語にはない単語"terro"を(日本語として発音させる為)ダブルクオーテーションマークで囲んでいる所から推察して、 ■「テロ」という日本語化した「カタカナ英語」が如何にも一般化している。 ■「テロ」という日本語化した言葉にもう慣れてしまっている。 という文意だと思います。

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

It made me realize that Japanese people may think that many of the English words, which are written in katakana, are exactly the same in meaning as the original, whereas in reality many are not. それで判ったのだが、日本人は英単語の多くがカタカナで書かれていれば、英単語の元の意味と同じだと思っているようですね、実際はそこにある種のズレがあることが多いのだが。 If you said to a native English speaker, "It's awful about all these 'terro' attacks," you would not be understood. もし英語を母国語としている人に、「今度の'テロ’攻撃は恐ろしかったですね」と言ったとします、十中八九、相手には判って貰えないでしょう。

• memalulun
  • ベストアンサー率11% (3/27)
回答No.1

They are so used to "terro". ・彼らはテロが習慣的である。 It made me realize that Japanese people may think that many of the English words, which are written in katakana, are exactly the same in meaning as the original, whereas in reality many are not. ・日本の人々は、カタカナで書かれたの英単語をその基本的な意味で捉えていることを実感しました。でも実は、違う。 If you said to a native English speaker, "It's awful about all these 'terro' attacks," you would not be understood. もし、現地の人に「テロの恐怖を」話しても、あなたは理解されないでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の訳なんですが分かりません。 What you have って、きれいに訳せません。 それに続く訳も合わせて教えてください。 So today what you have is what I call the middle 40 percent, the people who are not in the top 10 and who are not in the bottom 50, and what you can view as the wealth middle class that owns 20 to 30 percent of total wealth, national wealth, whereas they used to be poor, a century ago, when there was basically no wealth middle class.

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

「Hey, did not mede country, sorry about that. I actually have a strong interest in Japan and are looking to try to learn the language in my spare time. If you want me to write in English, just tell me, sometimes the translation from english to japanese is better」 最初のほうのmede で詰まってしまいました。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

That is ok. I can try more easy English . Or can try refreshing my hiragana/ katakana You work very close to my place in shibaura. How did your week start? です。

• 和訳してくださいませんか

知り合いと震災の意見を交換し合っています。 回答が来たのですがよく理解出来ません。 どうか和訳にしていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。 you know something very good can come out of this disaster. it is to realize that big business and big government are not there to take care of us, they are there to take care of themselves. so please consider, to talk about how to remove big companies or big government in our lives. small farms, small shops, small governments..... sure we need some big companies for cars, and things like that. but for most things no. you know i am for this, people and freedom. being really free, you don't feel you are working, you feel like you are living.

• 和訳お願いします。

訂正・見本をお願いします。 自分なりにやってみましたが微妙です。。 You may think it's obvious that "terro" is a bastardization of English, but consider whether some of the other katakana words which you use everyday in Japanese are real English. ・あなたは明らかにterroが英語の変形としてできたものと思っているかもしれないが、他のカタカナ語はあなたが毎日使っている日本語は、本当の英語なのです。 "Skinship" is something we hear that is very important between mother and child, and Japanese speakers understand that it means physical contact. ・私たちが聞く「スキンシップ」は、母と子供の間ではとても重要で、そして日本人の話者はそれが肉体的接触と理解する。 But to native English speakers it has a rather insalubrious ring, it sounds like something which probably happens in a katakana place, a "pink saron." ・しかし、母国英語話者ではむしろ不健全な響きなのである。それはピンクサロンのような響きです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

It is easy to say that English will be the dominant language of the 21st century. After all, it is the main language of the world's biggest economy, the United States, and the common language of business. A large percent of the information on the Internet is in English, and worldwide, many countries are rushing to learn English, since they regard it as vital for economic success.For example, English is the working language of the Asian trade group ASEAN. ln addition, in Malaysia English recently replaced Malay as the language used to teach mathematics and science in schools. The dream of many is that English will develop into a truly global language so that wherever we go, we can understand and be understood. This would ease cultural misunderstandings, encourage tourism, enable trade to work smoothly,reduce the conflict between nations, and lead to a more peaceful world. たくさん投稿しますが、よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• この和訳であってますか??

If you frequent the court of a price, hoping to be employed by him, keep yourself constantly in view. For often, matters will arise suddenly; and if you are in slight, he will remember you and commit them to your trust whereas if you are not, he might entrust them to another. もしあなたが君主の宮廷にいて、彼に雇われたいと思うなら、いつも目の届くところにいなさい。というのは、物事は突然生じるものだからだ、そしてもしあなたが目の届くところにいれば彼はあなたに気づき、あなたに期待をよせる、一方あなたが目の届くところにいなければ、彼はそれらを他人に任せてしまうだろう。

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) A situation comedy,or sitcom, is a type of comedy program that is popular in the U.S. The stories are often about everyday events in daily life and take place in a common setting such as a home or office. In many sitcoms, we hear people not on the screen laughing at the funny parts of the show. This is called a laugh track. It is a separate sound track added to the program. This gives viewers the feeling that they are in atheater with a lot of other people. Sitcoms are popular not only in America but also in many English-speaking countries around the world.

• 和訳をお願いしたいのですが…

英語はからっきしダメなので、どなたか英語が得意な方、下の英文を和訳していただけませんか? 自分の低脳さ故だという事は重々承知ですが、本当に困っているので、よろしくお願いします。 This example illustrates how important it is for you to know something about the social conventions and structures of the country whose language you are studying. In this connection I've mentioned address terms. There is also the question of how people greet each other: what is the appropriate way to use the various greeting expression, with different categories of people? My dictionary says that “Good morning” in English is “Ohayo gozaimasu” in Japanese. But the dictionary may not explain that, whereas “Good morning” is used right up until midday, “Ohayo gozaimasu” is used only in the early part of the day. It may not explain either that “Good morning” is used by some English speakers in the sense of “Goodbye”. This information is part of the “meaning” of the words. よろしくお願いします。 エキサイト翻訳やその他翻訳サイトを利用して和訳したものは、日本語がめちゃくちゃで理解不能になってしまうので、控えて頂けるとありがたいです。