• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

That is ok. I can try more easy English . Or can try refreshing my hiragana/ katakana You work very close to my place in shibaura. How did your week start? です。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

いいよ。   もう少し易しい英語を使おう   でなければ私の平仮名かカタカナを使ってみる   あなたの職場は私の芝浦の場所にとても近い。   今週はどう始まった?

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

分かりました。 私はもっと簡単な英語を使ってみます。 または、私のひらがな、かたかなを上達させてみます。 あなたの職場は渋谷の私の職場に大変近いです。 どうやって仕事を始めましたか?

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 中3 期末テストの模範解答を教えてください。

(1)It snows a lot here in winter. We (   )(   )(   )here in winter. (2)My mother is a very careful driver. My mother(   )very (   ). (3)We didn’t have any rain last week. We (   )(   )rain last week. (4)I was very excited at the football game. The football game was very(   )(   )me. (5)When was KinKakuji temple built? (   )(   )is KinKakuji temple ? (6)We are sometimes happy but sometimes unhappy. We are not (   )happy. (7)He found it easy to answer the question. He could answer the question(   ). (8)She speaks English very well. She is a very (   )(   )of English . (9)How about one more cup of coffee? How about(   )cup of coffee? (10)He likes English,and she likes English,too. He likes English,and (   )(   )she . 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

No. I did have one little difficulty, though. I can never follow them, and the harder I try the more stupid I seem to get. 下の文はand以下をどう訳せばいいかわかりません(>_<) よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• こちらの英文についてお伺いします。

・His father was more famous than him(he). ・My brother can swim faster than me(I). ・My brother came home later than I did. ・Does she speak English more fluently than you do? なぜ、後者2つの文には最後にdid/doが付くのでしょうか? 中学英語の復習をしていますが分かりません。 教えて下さい、お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

「Hey, did not mede country, sorry about that. I actually have a strong interest in Japan and are looking to try to learn the language in my spare time. If you want me to write in English, just tell me, sometimes the translation from english to japanese is better」 最初のほうのmede で詰まってしまいました。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

訂正・見本をお願いします。 自分なりにやってみましたが微妙です。。 You may think it's obvious that "terro" is a bastardization of English, but consider whether some of the other katakana words which you use everyday in Japanese are real English. ・あなたは明らかにterroが英語の変形としてできたものと思っているかもしれないが、他のカタカナ語はあなたが毎日使っている日本語は、本当の英語なのです。 "Skinship" is something we hear that is very important between mother and child, and Japanese speakers understand that it means physical contact. ・私たちが聞く「スキンシップ」は、母と子供の間ではとても重要で、そして日本人の話者はそれが肉体的接触と理解する。 But to native English speakers it has a rather insalubrious ring, it sounds like something which probably happens in a katakana place, a "pink saron." ・しかし、母国英語話者ではむしろ不健全な響きなのである。それはピンクサロンのような響きです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 急) 和訳お願いします(どれか一つでもいいのでお願

翻訳サイトとかで調べてなんとなく意味はわかりましたが、正確なのを知りたく質問しました 以下を和訳してほしいです (1)I think we will be good friends!:] Teach me Japanese? Really?! I 'm very happy,I very like Japan*_* and I have a dream,I would like to live in Japan. I hope, my dream will come true!! Do you have a dream?^^ (2)Everybody can learn everything, its ok, my english is not perfect too. ;D I don't know how i can help you with your english? I think you learn the most when we write the e-mails ;D Japan is a big land, where are you from, Tokio? (3)Its totally fine I understand since you have school and everything^^ and your English is completely correct!

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳 Second Choice

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。 My second choice is to withdraw the lawsuit and leave the country. I have been in Japan for many years and asking me to leave instantly without my money and belongings is very harmful to my wellbeing. I ask only for a visa for 1 week to pack my belongings, settle with my landlord, close my bank accounts (which only I can do) and leave. 第二希望は訴訟を取り下げて出国する。私は長年も日本に滞在していて、お金や所持品がなくてもすぐに去るように頼んだり、私の幸福にかなり有害になる。私の所持品を詰めるために、家主と和解し、銀行や投資口座のお金を下ろして(本人のみができること)と出国すること、一週間だけのビザを求める。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳してください Really?! I hope I can help even emotionally! Well me I can't explain how busy I am now! I'm working every time even privately. Now aside of practicing for the showtime on Friday, I'm also busy packing for my yearly charity in the Philippines that's why it's very difficult to manage my self... よろしくお願いします