英語の添削をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 現在の加工方法と画像処理ソフトの違いによる問題
  • WEBカラーとRGBカラーの違いへの対応策
  • 日本語の表現についての悩みと添削依頼
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語変ですが、英語の添削をお願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。 「現状・対策・取組」 というタイトルがそれぞれありまして、solutions problemsに続く 取組ってaction items でもよいでしょうか? *現在、○○と○○チーフの行っている加工方法と同じスタイルの継続 *we will continue the same means of processing images as ○○and○○chief do now. 更にOT(ソフト名)はWEBと同様のWEBカラー表示であるが、フォトショップはRGBカラーが表示されるという違いがある。 more over OT sowftware shows same color like website but photoshop shows RBG color. 各スタッフが使用しているモニターによって色に差が出ている。日本も同様。 each monitor shows different color. also smilar to japan. WEBカラーとRGBカラーの違いについてはOTソフトの改善すべき点であるとも思うが、性質上難しいと思われる。 WEBとRBGでの違いが認識しにくい為、微妙なラインはフォトショップで確認するべき。 the differences between web color and RBG color is needed be improve in OT sowtware,but it's hard to do that caused by its nature.it's hard to recognize the differences of images comparing WEB and RBG,so detail-related work will be needed using photoshop. 毎回、抽象的でわかりにくい日本語の分で申し訳ありません。 添削よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#101202
noname#101202
回答No.1

内容が難しいので確信はありませんが、 私なら下記のように修正しますが。 「現状・対策・取組」Problems / Solutions / Actions Moreover, OT uses web colors, which used in web sites, while PhotShop uses RBG colors. Colors differ depending on each monitor, the same in Japan. The differences between web color and RBG color is one that should be modified in OT software, but it might be difficult due to its original behavior(/capacity, etc.). Since there is little difference between web color and RBG color, you need to check images in detail on PhotoShop. There is little difference のところは it's hard to recognize differences に置き換えてもいいと思います。

atamakun
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり申し訳ありません。 訳すのに苦労しておりましたので、本当に助かりました。 そのおかげで期限までに資料の提出ができました。 お忙しい中回答して下さいまして有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください。

Thank you so much Jonathan for your kind words. They really mean a lot and it’s helpful to hear that many of us are in the same boat. It’s a lot to keep up with for sure. I’m glad that you have stopped by here because it’s given me the opportunity to be introduced to your blog! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いしたいですm(_ _)m

The Asian,Latin,Mediterranean,and vegetarian diet are favored by some health professionals in preference to the USDA Food Pyramid. Search the Web to find out the details of two of these diets and compare them with the Food Pyramid. What are the major differences in the diets? Find out why the alternative diets are favored by some health professionals. この文を日本語にしたいです。英語が苦手なので困っています。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 母がいなくなったら、私の一番の見方をなくす事になる、、、元気でいてくれさえすればそれでいい。 If I lose my mother,it means I lose most important person on my side... I want to her to be happy and healthy all the time, that's all I want. 私達は喧嘩を、次の日まで持ち込む事はありません。 彼について腹がたっても、すぐに話しかけてしまう。 何日も口をきかない、何て事は私にはできないの。彼に対してだけではなく、皆にもそうである。(そういうタチである。) We don't carry argument over to next day. Even though I get frustrated with him, the next second I find myself talking to him. It's practically impossible spending to ignore him for days. That’s not to him, my attitude is the same to everyone.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

1 maybe i should quote the “Antifederalist Papers”. 2 My favorite way to make a party at my home more festive is selecting a theme. So, the decorations, food, drink, party favor and maybe dress code too, would all follow the same theme. It’s really festive and fun! 3 I’ll have to step on the gas. You write ‘em faster than I get around reading ‘em! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします

私の「折り紙」展示サイトの英語ページに書いている紹介文です。 一部でも結構ですので、添削またはアドバイスお願い致します。 About this site --- Origami, a paper-folding craft art of Japanese origin, represents a Japanese culture characterized by its complexity and simplicity. Today origami is popular world wide, and many origami artists have created many great origami works all over the world. We have here folded and diplayed some of these great works to show you the rich world of origami. The paper used here --- Successful completion of complex origami works requires the paper of a proper size with suitable texture and quality. Despite that requirement, we here, whenever possible, have used the most common 15 cm-square origami paper to prove that these fine works are really accesible for the people with the limitation of paper availability. Copyrights of the works --- The copyright of the folding diagram of origami works belongs to their creators. In this site, to credit the creator's copyright, we have specified the creator's name and the diagram reference for each work displayed. At the same time, we are making serious efforts to obtain the permission for displaying from the copyright holders. The photos in this gallery merely shows a possible representation of the works. More skillful folders could get better results. 以上です。

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Hi there! It's Emily from Instagram! We spoke about us featuring two of your designs (the deer you did with a color pencil & the cow skull). Are you able to send .png and discuss more? Thank you!  ~Emily Hey! I sent you an email! I never got your first name?

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いしたいです

Search the Web to find complete details about the Healthy Eating Pyramid. Make a list of the food types and features of the USDA Food Pyramid and Healthy Eating Pyramid and compare them item by item. What are the similarities? What are the significant differences? Do you find that your lifestyle conforms with either of them? 以上の文を訳したいと思っていますが英語が得意では無いので困っています。どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 日本語に訳してください!

日本語に訳してください! 宜しくお願いします。意訳も歓迎です! His Ascendant falls in conjunction with your fourth house cusp. This is interesting. The fourth house is the home, also ones roots and origins, ones past, since you did not grow up in the same place with similar roots, we know this cusp conjunction is for the future. Not the past. And yet its being there suggests there may be some similarities in your early life, or early upbringing. The fourth house is the home, and this cusp shows that given the right circumstance you will very likely come to live together. The fourth house is quite important in love and intimate relationships The connection between the two chart shows that while living together you’d feel secure. Then creative elements of relationship would develop. Your talents. His talents, both would be brought out more by this aspect. This also means that the relationships strengths and all its new directions and plans, would be nurtured in your domestic or home and family life It also tends to be found in relationship that begin at a time in your life when you feel insecure and unhappy in your own home life, or feel that you are on the way down either materially or emotionally in the place you are living life. Feeling of needed a new direction, a new future, that when he comes along he can provide that, or can show you the way towards your destiny. That a life that is more in keeping with your inner soul and it is more you, can emerge from this union.. He too will have found this., that you can give him the basis and emotional support he needs to be himself. He will meet you at a time when he feels he is less secure, even though he knows where his direction lies. You will both feel that love lifts you up to a better level. This aspect also means that he has a promising career. His career and position in life, and where it can lead to as he rises will count, and may be one of the things that will attracted you to him

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Reunions are interesting parties. It's usually a group of people who were all together some time in the past, trying to come together again to relive something of what they once had. They are usually somewhat more generously proportioned now, possibly a great deal, uh, more experienced and possess faces and bodies with a lot more, shall we Say, character? What really counts is that these are all friends united in a common cause of memory and everyone should avoid saving things like (Good Godl Look at you! What happened ?" Still, they're not the same people about them in the car on the way to the reunion.Aren't we all looking we expected to see while thinking for the old faces and the old bodies, and to hear a lot of the old jokes? We expect to pick right up where we left off. Of course, no one remembers what it was really like.

• 英語 添削

添削してください。 There have always been accents and dialects. The earliest writings in English have differences in spelling, vocabulary, and grammar which show that the authors came from different parts of the country. And if we go back much further, to the time when humans began to talk, we can guess that there would have been accents then too. Imagine. You're in your cave, and it's a dangerous world outside. You here a noise, so you call out(in your primitive speech)‘Who’s there?’ A voice replies. If you recognize the accent, of the voice as one that belongs to your trive, then you'll go outside happily to see what they want. But if you call out ‘Who’s there?’ and you don't recognize the accent, you’d better take your club with you when you go outside, and be on your guard. A strange voice probably means an enemy. If evolution is a matter of the ‘survival of the fittest’, then I think accents may have helped. Those who had the best ear for accents may have lived longer. And actually, when you think about it, it’s not so different today. I can think of some places where the sound of an alien accent immediately puts people on their guard. Probably you can too. アクセントと方言が常にありました。つづり方、語彙と著者が国の異なる地域から来たことを示す文法の違いが、英語で最も初期の著作には、あります。そして、非常により遠くに戻るならば、人間が話し始めた時まで、我々はアクセントがまたそれからあったと思うことができます。想像してください。あなたは洞穴にいます、そして、それは外の危険な世界です。ここのあなたは雑音です、あなたが大声をあげる(最初の話し方では)ように、『誰がいますか?』A声は答えます。アクセント(triveに属しているものとしての声の)を認識するならば、あなたは彼らが何を望むかについて見るために首尾よく外に出ます。しかし、あなたが外へ『誰がいますか?』と叫ぶ、そして、あなたがアクセントを認識しないならば、外に出るとき、あなたはクラブをあなたと一緒に持っていった方がよいです、そして、あなたの護衛の上にあってください。変な声は、敵を多分意味するでしょう。進化が『適者生存』の問題であるならば、私はアクセントが助けたかもしれないと思います。アクセントのために最高の耳があった人々は、より長く生きたかもしれません。そして、実は、あなたがそれについて考えるとき、それは今日それほど異なりません。外国のアクセントの音が人々を彼らの護衛にすぐに付ける若干の場所について、私は考えることができます。おそらく、あなたはまたそうすることができます。