• ベストアンサー

翻訳 by絵のない絵本

樽屋雅徳さん作曲の絵のない絵本の唄部分の日本語訳をお願いします。 Now fly away to the sky with your own wing Leave for the hopeful sky with belief that you go on foreverNow fly away to the sky with your own wing Leave for the hopeful sky with belief that you go on forever お願いします

• 音楽
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数10

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#81273
noname#81273
回答No.1

さあ、お前自身の翼で空に飛びたて。 希望に満ちた空に、永久(とわ)の信念とともに出発せよ。 (もう一度、同じ文の繰り返し)

wqoeyuf
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます^^ 翻訳などでは当てにならなかったので、わかってよかったです^^ ありがとうございました~^^b

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

See the tears,falling on my green skin I can feel the fear,it's always all around me Everybody's doing fine,but I sit here suffering Heavy is life,when it's painted with lies I try not to hurt you,why do you hurt me? Something's growing in your soul Tryin' to look for an easy way out,but nothing's gonna change You know your own Devil's gonna fly,so just let it go Fly with your Devil's wing,to get one real thing Look with your Devil's eyes,just don't miss your train Fly with your Devil's wing,to get one real thing Kiss with your Devil's lips,wake up your brain You try to raise your fist,but you're paralyzed You try to scream to the end of the sky,but it's still a whisper B’zの「DEVIL」という曲の歌詞なのですが(所々切ってあります。) 私は中学生で、あまり読めません・・・ 単語で分かるものは出てきますが、なかなか分かりません。 お願いします。

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします。

Expect good times today, even if you're cleaning gutters or doing other drudge work. Somehow, that good energy can't stay away from you, so you should have a smile on your face everywhere you go.

• 翻訳お願いします

If you did you wouldn't go on other date. I didn't go on date. We just spend time together last saturday and you already go on date. And we just talked about getting to know each other more and better and all of that and you gonna go on another date with another guy. I don't understand if you like somebody and interested in somebody but go out with a different man

• 翻訳(おねがいします

海外からメールがきたのですが自分でわ訳せませんでした Hello Thank you for your order. We thought you'd like to know that weshipped your items, and that thiscompletes your order With best regards です 英語が得意な方で暇があればおしえてください よろしくおねがいします

• 翻訳を助けてください!!

今、ある方の英語日記のプログで、英語を勉強してますが、翻訳できず困っています。英語が得意な方、私を助けてください。お願いします。 +++++++ With Love on Mother’s Day! That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. Thank you for all you’ve done and all that you still do. +++++ ● 下記の文が分かりません。 That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Frank's Pontiac Parts. Your email has been received. If this is a request for parts that are not featured on our web site, due to the high volume of emails we receive, please allow 1-3 businsess days for a response. The website is current and up to date, it is always quicker to check the web site first.  If you see something on the web site that you wish to order, please just give us a call so that we can get your order out right away.

• わかりやすい日本語にしてください

1.Which certain guide will go with you on tours we will know the day before your trip. 2.And you can be sure that transport and guide will be ready for your tours! 3.And please don't change your plans for the tour with us as we prepare transport, guides and our schedule for you.

• 翻訳をお願いします

大変困っています・・・・ 海外のサイトで楽天カードが使用出来なかった為、キャンセルとなり AMEXカードに変更して注文しようとしたら次のようなメールがきました。 どなたかお分かりになる方よろしくおねがいします。 The way you would be able to place an order with us is that you would provide the associate with your item number(s) and/or descriptions, also the size, color, and quantity that you would like in the item(s). You would then provide your email address. If you have a Saks.com online profile, your information would come up automatically. If not, you would provide your first and last name, along with your shipping and/or billing address and a secure phone number. Next you would give your credit card information (i.e. card number, expiration date, security code, and name on card). After that we would enter any promotional codes or gift cards that you may have. We would then go over the order details to ensure accuracy and place the order, upon your request. After the order is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation. Our Distribution Center receives the order and fills the order for you and prepares it for shipping. A tracking number is then generated for your order, and emailed to you. It is sent to our FedEx courier for processing and then shipped out to your shipping address. In the event that the item that you want is not online, we are able to check our stores for you. If the stock is high enough, we can place an order for the item(s) through our store Locator system. Once an order is placed on this system, it is sent to all stores showing stock for the desired item(s). The stores then have 7 days to pick up and fill the order. If not filled within that time, the system automatically cancels the order. If you are having trouble speaking with us over the phone, we recommend contacting us via our live chat option by clicking on the icon at the top of the screen. We have reviewed the items from your order. We do regret to inform you that the Prada Printed Logo Denim Tote Bag is no longer available. When you are ready to place the order, please contact us via live chat and one of our knowledgeable associates will gladly assist you with the order. !

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

Unfortunately, we are unable to ship your order due to a problem with the credit card information you submitted with your order. Please take a moment to review the information below to verify if the billing information we have for you is correct: Paid with a Visa ending with the last four digits of 2009 that expires 11/14 We need you to call our Customer Service Department at 1-111-111-1111 as soon as possible so that we can make the corrections needed to get your order on its way! Please have a recent credit card billing statement and the telephone number on the back of the card for the Issuing Bank. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we are ready to help you as soon as you call us! Thanks! アメリカのネットショップで買い物したのですが、上のメールが送られてきました。 注文時に入力したクレジット情報に問題があるので 電話で正確な住所と引き落とし銀行の電話番号を教えてくれということでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

The sensor can measure up to 5 watts on its own 20 watts with a heat sink "BUT AT 10mw RESOLUTION" with part changes on the board Keep that in mind for the future when were blasting 8 watt handhelds!