• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

The sensor can measure up to 5 watts on its own 20 watts with a heat sink "BUT AT 10mw RESOLUTION" with part changes on the board Keep that in mind for the future when were blasting 8 watt handhelds!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.2

センサは5ワットまでそれ自身で計測できます。 ヒートシンクをつければ20ワットですが、解像度は10ミリワットです。(基板上の部品交換をして)

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

自身的傳感器可以測量高達5瓦 20瓦帶散熱片“,但”10MW分辨率的一部分在黑板上的變化 記住這一點,當爆破8瓦的手持設備的未來!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

The amplifier board is the most basic design. It will take the voltage reading from the TEC and amplify the signal to a readable level shown on a volt meter. However, this requires calibration. I can't offer any calibration services because I do not own a professional LPM and I only sell the amplifier PCB with or without components. You will have to wire the TEC (with heat sink) and volt meter to the amplifier board yourself and be able to calibrate it.

• stand on one's own

The Tower 200 has proven to stand on its own in providing me with an effective workout. という筋トレ製品の一文があります。 stand on its ownの部分ですが、調べてもstand on one's own feet 「自立する」 しか出てきません。私が自立してワークアウトを行えるようになる、というなら まだしも、its ownなので製品が自立することになり、違うかな?思っています。 どのように訳出すれば良いでしょうか。ちなみに後に続く文は In fact, many of its workouts on the workout chart, performed correctly, force me to use my legs, which I had neglected in weight training. です。宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になっていますので、 内容が分かれるかもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The stars in their courses indicate that your future partner was born on the 28th twenty-eighth day of the month or quite close to that time. Most likely born under the zodiac sign of Sagittarius or Leo, and he is one year older than you. This is the most important relationship you will ever have. Soul mate love is a karmic love. The soul knows its own destiny and karma and these are reflected in the chart, things your subconscious mind cannot remember, but some deep part you does. This is why when you meet him all the old feelings will rise to the surface and mystify you with the intensity of the love you feel for someone who may be a total stranger

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Simultaneously with the Serbian attack against Gornichevo the French and Russians began their own advance and quickly overran the first Bulgarian line forcing the forces their to retreat to the main defensive line on the Malareka Ridge. On 13 September the Allied artillery continued its barrage and the Serbians used their time only to get even closer to the Bulgarian positions. By the end of the day the Bulgarian soldiers had retired to their main defensive line on the Malka Nidzhe.

• 犬好きで翻訳のできる方教えてください!

犬好きで翻訳のできる方教えてください! Dog trainers, breeders, professional handlers, boarding-kennel proprietors, veterinarians, and others whose life's work is with animals soon learn to respect the complex intertwining of owner/dog identities. Contending with his situation calls for the fullest measure of patience and compassion. Persons working on a full-time basis with animals often glean an unusual quality of empathy through their own feedback and interaction with their living charges. 何といいますか・・私は頭の中で英文を英語で、和文は日本語とそれぞれ分けて読解します。ですので、どうしても直訳になってしまいます。Contending~以降がわかりませんので、前文をつけておきました。どうぞよろしくおねがいします。 kay0722

• 翻訳してください!!

長い文章なので申し訳ありません。訳が分かりづらいので訳してください! And if you have tried mowing a meadow you will know how much the art consists in working within your powers, easily and rhythmically. The temptation to lay on with all your might is overpowering, and you stab the ground and miss your stroke and exhaust yourself in sheer futility. And then you watch John Ruddle at the job and see the whole secret of the art reveal itself. He will mow for three hours on end with never a pause except to sharpen the blade with the whetstone he carries in his hip pocket. What a feeling of reserve there is in the beautiful leisureliness of his action. You could go to sleep watching him, and you feel that he could go to sleep to his own rhythm, as the mother falls asleep to her own ownswaying and crooning. There is the experience of a lifetime in that masterful technique, but the point is that the secret of the technique is its restrant, its economy of effort, its patience with the task, its avoidance of flurry and hurry, and of the waste and exhaustion of overemphasis. At the bottom, all that John Ruddle has learned is not to try to bowl three balls at once. He is always masster of his job. 大学の講義で教授が言っていたことなんですが、聞き取れてもしっくりくる日本語に訳せません。 教授は環境問題などを主に研究されている方で、この英文は新聞にも載ったものらしいです。 文中に出てくる「John Ruddle」は人名です。 長くてすみませんが、どなたか、しっくりくる日本語に和訳してください。 お願いします!!!

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか? Only when you fall in love with a man is your destiny truly decided for a fixed length of time. This fixed length of time may be presently, all your life, or for as along as a long relationship lasts. When you fall in love your spirit attaches to the fate inescapably, your drawn unconsciously like a moth to the light and you are propelled towards whatever destiny is there at the end of it. Be it beautiful or painful. This takes place on an etheric level. Its is a bit like boarding a train and not being able to get off before it reaches its predetermined station. There is a point before you board the train when the future is not formed, when you haven't stepped onto that path, and a point after your board the train when you cant step off and are compelled to remain there to a destination, this point is determined and becomes a destiny when you fall in love. your spirit attaches to this fate yet. If you don't fall in love, or if the love within you is destroyed you then move on to a different fate.

• 和訳お願いします

its on you dont need to apologize. i under stand and i dont mind talking to you with bad english. its fun and FUN.i like talking to you. これは、 「謝る必要ないよ。わかってるよ。君の下手な英語で君と話す事気にしてないよ。君と話すの好きだよ」という事でよいのでしょうか?イマイチ自信ないのでお願いします。 its fun and FUNというのがわかりません。どういう意味でしょうか

• 訳をお願いします!!

Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, archbishop of Washington, D.C., said Monday that the Catholic Church responded too slowly to the crisis of clerical sexual abuse, and the heat is on bishops to fix it now ここのand the heat is on bishops to fix it now と McCarrick said in a wide-ranging discussion with the USA TODAY editorial board and reporters ここのwith以下のところをどうやって付け加えるのかがわかりません~[壁]/_;) シクシク よろしくお願いします

• A OR B / A AND B

NHKからの抜粋です In reference to the future course of the Democratic Party, Okada said people are talking about such options as realignment within the opposition bloc and rehabilitating the party on its own. 精密に対応する日本語記事は見つけられなかったですが、おおよそ次です。 また岡田氏は、今後の党運営に関連して、「野党再編か自主再建かと言われるが、まずは民主党をしっかり立て直すことが非常に重要だ。 英文の日本語文を比較すると、次の対応があるようです。 野党再編 realignment within the opposition bloc 自主再建 rehabilitating the party on its own 上記二項は、"and"で繋がっていますが、両者が同時に成立することはないので、"or"にすべきかと思います。