• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

翻訳(おねがいします

海外からメールがきたのですが自分でわ訳せませんでした Hello Thank you for your order. We thought you'd like to know that weshipped your items, and that thiscompletes your order With best regards です 英語が得意な方で暇があればおしえてください よろしくおねがいします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数55
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2
noname#81142
noname#81142

自動翻訳で翻訳できないのは、いくつかスペースが欠けているからだと思います。 正しくは、 We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order. ですよね? "we shipped" と "this completes" がくっついてしまっています。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1
  • namuc
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/0)

こんにちは 注文ありがとうございます という内容ですね。 サイトで、通訳サイトがありますのでこちらを見られると次からは自分でもわかりますので、良ければ見て下さいね^^

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からの補足

ありがとうございます 下のほうはサイトではうまく訳せないみたいです 申し訳ありません

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

先日、海外のebayというサイトで商品を購入しました。 そして相手にお金を振り込んでから、住所も伝えたのですが、このようなメールが来ました。 Dear Sir, Thanks for your response. Hope you will receive your shipment soon. Kindly acknowledge me after receiving the shipment. Waiting for your reply Thank you, With best regards Tannu メールで送信した住所が相手に伝わっていないということでしょうか?

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 翻訳おねがい

英語の得意な方、翻訳御願いします。 I have sent you an email in regards to clarification of your order back on 18/04 but you have not replied me since then. But your order is now awaiting assembly and we hope to have it sent by this week.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 Hi, Can you please send non eBay receipt of 40$ + 15$ = 55$ total ? Hello and thank you for your prompt reply. I need that the total will not exceed USD $70. Thank you for your attention. ネットショップで来たメールです。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳して下さい。

海外通販をして発送が遅れているので理由について問い合わせました。 返信がきました。いまいち内容が理解できないので日本語に訳して下さい。 I understand that you have requested an order status update. I have reviewed your order and see that your order has not yet completed the shipping process. Please review your original order confirmation that was emailed to you. Located in the top right corner of the order confirmation email you will find an estimated order shipping date. This date represents the date we expect your order to complete the shipping process. If the estimated shipping date found on your order confirmation has passed, the item(s) on your order may be on backorder. Occasionally due to unexpected delays it may not be possible to meet the tentative shipping date originally provided to you. I am currently working to provide you a revised delivery estimate. Once I obtain a delivery estimate I will email you this information. Please know, your item(s) have been reserved for you and are on order with the manufacturer. We are doing everything possible to fulfill your order as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please respond to this email or call and a Customer Service Representative will gladly assist you. Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• 英語の翻訳

海外通販にて商品を注文したところ、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 翻訳願います。 thanks You for Your order! There´s one problem: By mistake I don´t have the hooded jacket with stars, and the sweater with bird print in size 1y. I can offer these items in size 2-3y (they are small in size and would fit a 1y old) or I will refund the money for these items or if You wish You can cancel Your order! sorry and thanks for Your understanding,

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにブーツを頼んだのですが、以下のメールが写真つきできました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Today we received your Nicksboots order which you placed with us. We received them with black eyes and hooks rather than the nickel like you had specified. I attached a picture of your boots. If you are okay with the black, I can send them out immediately. If you want the nickel; it will be another 2-3 weeks. Please let me know what you would like to do in regards to your order. 多分、少し間違って作ってしまったというメールだと思うのですが、そのままでいいので発送してほしいという英文の作成していただけると助かります、

• 翻訳をお願いします

海外での買い物をしたのですが記入欄で住所があったのでこれを記入して済むと思ったのですがメールが送られてきて住所?を教えてくれとのことでした。ですが、ちゃんとした意味とどう返信すればいいのかわからないのでどうすればいいのか教えていただきたいです。 Thank you for your order, my name is Luke and I will be dealing with your order. I am just processing it and we are having difficulty reding your deliver address,can you please email your full name and delivery address Best Regards Luke Johnson

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

hello, thanks your replying, in order to avoid any misunderstand. is your mean that you want a set new radiator, right? we can resend you a set new radiators, when you return the radiator back to our Japan's address. have a good day regards