• 締切済み

英文を直して頂けませんか?

今度学校で、夏休みの思い出について発表するのですが、英文があっているのかすごく不安なので、アドバイスをぜひお願いします(*>ω<*) I went to Open-campus with my mother. The amazing thing was that I met a professional soccer player, Naoshi Nakamura there. He was present as a guest, and I had a chance to shake hands with him. I am interested in sports and I want to be a sports trainer in my future, so it was wonderful experience for me. 私は母とオープンキャンパスに行きました。驚いたのはプロサッカー選手の中村直志さんとそこで会ったことです。直志さんはゲストとして参加されていて、私は直志さんと握手する機会がありました。私はスポーツに興味があり、将来はスポーツトレーナーになりたいと思っているので、とても良い体験ができました。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• contio
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

第二文は It was amazing that... か I was amazed to meet...と受身にするのがよいと思います。 最後の文章は It was wonderful experience for me,because... とするとすっきりするのでは?

rzdfipj
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなってしまって、すみません。 迅速な対応でとても助かりました。 ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We came back to our hotel room. A few minutes later I found my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd having left my purse behind in the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver with the contents intact. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 英文訳 協力お願いします。

自分でも訳してはみましたが、難しく、自信ありません。どなたかお力を貸してください。 Then I didn't feel so cool. Especially after retracing my steps and realizing all my cards were definitely gone. of course I checked the police box too, and filled out areport, just in case. But I really didn't expect to get my passes back. About two hours leter though, sure enough,my cell phone rang. It was the police calling to tell me a man had turned in my card case with every card still in it. I picked it up and went home a very happy person. I wish I could say that was the only time I did something stupid. But about a year ago, I did something even worse After riding my dicycle to the gym in the pouring rain, I rushed inside carrying my sports bag. What I disn't realize was that I had left my purse,including a wallet with money and credit cards, in the front bas-kct, and my bike was parked on the sidewalk right in front of the gym where lots of people pass by. A couple hours later, I was shocked when I went to check out and the staff member at the front besk handed me a note from the pokice. They had my purse because, again, a kind man had taken it from the bike basket and turned it in. Nothing was missing.

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We reached our room in the hotel. A few minutes later I found that my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd that I had left my purse behind the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 英文日記の添削お願いいたします。

A young couple was chav in appearance asked me to take them to a place in a car during driving in the middle of midnight. I listened to them through the window at first. However eventually opened the window and get them to hailed taxi despited I decided never to open the window and door. I talked a driver and handed them some papers. (cos they said that they had not enough money and it seemed true) They thanked me very much repeatedly. I found I felt regret for both my acts what I gave cold shoulder and what I opened the window when I saw that attitude. Such situations that force with a rang of choices often turn up in life. Wondering if my judgment was decent somewhat. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文のおかしい所を直してください!

I went to a driving school and an ion on Saturday. In the morning, I ran on the street by car. It was very fun. I went to an ion with a friend in the afternoon. I was very glad to be able to do shopping. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英文解釈

和訳お願いします。 Although I thoroughly enjoyed my visits to the different countries I passed through on my way to Japan, I eventually became impatient to reach my destination.I had made up my mind while I was in England that I would live in Kyoto. There were several reasons for choosing Kyoto, rather than any other city in Japan. First of all, it had been spared the bombings that destroyed most other Japanese cities. Secondly, to someone like myself who was interested mainly in classical literature, it was natural to choose the place where most Japanese literature was composed for over a thousand years. Finally, the only two friends I had in Japan---one Japanese and one American--- were both living in Kyoto. I arrived in Tokyo one rainy evening in August 1953, and headed directly from the airport to Tokyo Station where I boarded the night train for Kyoto. I sent a telegram to my Japanese friend, who met me at Kyoto Station and took me to his house, where I was to live for about a month. My friend expected that I would want to rest the first day after my arrival in Japan, but I was much too excited to rest. I asked the friend to take me with him wherever he went that day. As it happened, he had business at the Suntory Whiskey Distillery between Kyoto and Osaka. My first sightseeing in Kyoto therefore took place not at a famous temple or garden, but at a distillery!

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英文を訳を教えてください^^;

英語が苦手なのでまったくわからなくて困っています。・・・ I was moving about with my little mallards in the May green grass in our garden. I was squatting and quacking, "quahg, gegegeg, quahg, gegegeg." I was pleased that my little mallards were following me. Suddenly, I looked up and saw a group of tourists standing at the fence. They started at me in surprise. "Naturally!" I thought. All that they could see was a big man with a beard who was squatting, looking constantly over his shoulder, and even quacking. On the other hand, the little mallards, which could explain my strange behavior, were hidden in the tall grass from the view of the tourists. No wonder the tourists were surprised to see me. in the interest of ~のために move about 動き回る no wonder 無理もない "quahg, gegegeg" マガモの鳴き声

• 英文

以下の英文の翻訳お願いできませんか? (1)The first time I had a kidney stone I thought I was going to die. My wife and I were starting to cook dinner and I just collapsed in pain on the floor. Not knowing what the feeling was, I assumed the worst and thought I had appendicitis. The pain was a sharp throbbing pain in my left side (For those of you who don't know the appendix is on the right side). (2)I swore to my wife my appendix had burst and after several minutes of bickering, crying, and nausea, I insisted on going to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, every bump in the road sent shocks of pain through my entire body. Once in the ER the nurse was able to identify my symptoms immediately as a kidney stone. Several painful hours later, I still had not passed the stone. (3)The painkillers (shots) had kicked in. But the uncomfortable feeling and pressure was still there. The majority of the time when you go to the ER, they only help you pass the stone, and you generally never receive any futuristic ultrasound machine that could shatter the stone into passable tiny pieces. After another hour they sent me home with a straining device and a big bucket for the next 24 hours. (4)The feelings experienced were not only sharp pains but the massively uncomfortable feeling of pressure. You know you have to go, the feeling is familiar, but something is blocking the path. You will feel this pain from deep in your side (the kidney) all along the path until it exits. That time it took me another 24 hours or so to pass the stone. Painkillers can manage the pain, but the mental anxiety can be very distressing. (5)This first experience was about 14 years ago. Since then, I have had a new stone every couple of years. My doctor has prescribed allopurinol to lower the uric acid in my body. This has had a huge benefit on both my gout attacks and kidney stones. My last stone was back in 2003 and I look forward to never having one again. (6)If you are reading this because you think you might have a stone, just prepare yourself for 48 hours of hell. I always start taking painkillers as soon as I feel it coming on, and I have had a good track record of passing them pretty fast. I wish you the best of luck.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

He was fifty years old when I was born, and a "Mr.Mom" long before anyone had a name for it. I didn`t know why he was home instead of Mom, but I was young and the only one of my friends who had their dad around. I considered myself very lucky. He always had my lunch ready for me when I came home - usually a peanut butter sandwich that was shaped for the season. My favorite was at Christmas time. The sandwich would be covered lightly with green sugar and cut in the shape of a tree. As I got a little older and tried to gain my independence, I wanted to move away from those "childish" signs of his love. But he wasn't going to give up. In high school and no longer able to go home for lunch, I began taking my own bag lunch. Dad would get up a little early and make it for me. I never knew what to expect. The outside of the bag might be covered with his drawing of a mountain scene (this became his trademark) or a heart with the words "Dad and Angie" written in the center. Inside there would be a napkin with that same heart or an "I love you." Many times he would write a joke or a riddle. He always had some silly saying to make me smile and let me know that he loved me.