• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

会話文問題

会話文で分からないものがあります。お助けいただければと思います。センターの過去問かと思いますが、正解は(3)ということです。正直、どれもよさそうな気がします。wish と hope の差異を教えていただければと思います。また、can と will の差異も教えていただければと思います。 A:marie, I've got a couple of tickets for a concert this evening. Why don't you come with me? B:Oh,( ) but I've got homework to finish by tomorrow. (1)I hope I can  (2)I hope I will (3)I wish I could (4)I wish I would あと、下の問題ですが、正解は what を使う方らしいです。how と what の差異を教えていただければと思います。 A:Mother! I found a walllet on my way home today. B:Is that right?(     ) A:I took it to the police station near my school. Good for you! (1)How did you do it? (2)What did you do with it?

noname#150377
noname#150377

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数67
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

最初の問題は、『コンサートへは行けない』ということが、 答えている時点でわかっているようです。 『(宿題があって実際には行けない(不可能)けれど)行けたらいいのになぁ』という 願望を表わすために『I wish I could』を使います。hope は『(可能と信じていて)あることを望む』という意味です。 次の問題は、財布を見つけたことに関して、 『で、その財布、どうしたの?』→『交番に届けました。』 という文ですから、 『What did you do with it?』になります。 『How did you do it?』では手段を聞いてしまうことになるので、 この場面では、正しくありません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語会話文

いつもお世話になっています。 いくつか疑問に思ったので教えてください。 ( )に適切な語をあとから選ぶ。 (1) Man: Hello, this is Brown's Bank. Woman: I'd like to talk to Mr.Frank Smith, Please. Man: ( ) What can I do for you. 1.Speaking 2.Yes, I do. 3.just fine. 4.No,it's mine. 私はjust fineにしたのですが、答えはどうしてSpeakingなのでしょうか。 (2) A:There cookies look delicious.Can I have some? B: Sure,Linda. ( ) I've just made them. 1.I'm not sure 2. I'll take it. 4.A lot better,thanks. 私は4にしたのですが、どうして3なのでしょうか。 (3)A: I'm going to order the salmon steak. How about you? B: ( ) It sounds good. 1.You can tell me. 2.I'll have the same. 3.You can do it. 4. I hope so. 私は4にしたのですがどうして2なのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 会話文の質問と答え方

You seem to be looking for something. (なにかさがしてるみたいだけど) It's my purse. I think I've lost it. (財布なんだよ。なくしちゃったみたい) Are you sure? (*********** ) all your pockets? (ほんとかい? ポケットもすべてみてみたかい? I'm sure. I have checked everywhere. (うん。 すべてしらべたよ。)  こんな会話のとき (*******)にはいる 英文なのですが  1 Couldn't you checked into 2 Did you search for 3 Have you looked into 4 Was it in この中から えらぶとすれば、どれが適当なのでしょうか?  答えのほうで I've checked と 完了形でこたえているので 3なのでしょうか?  check という動詞を使っているのは 1ですが  Couldn't you ?という否定疑問文では おかしいような気もするのですし、どれが自然に会話として 成立するのか わかりません  

• 会話問題の添削をお願いします

1)A:Do you mind if I sit here? B:( ) 1 Yes,of course I mind. 2 Yes,please. You look very tired. 3 No,of course not. I'll move my bag. 4 No,I don't. I'm sitting here myself. →1? 2)A:Janet won't be coming to school today. She's got a bad cold. B:( ) I hope she gets better soon. 1 How come she did that? 2 I wonder why you say that. 3 I'm sorry to hear that. 4 What's wrong with that? →1? 3)A:I haven't seen you for ages. Where have you been? B:( ) A:Lucky you. Where did you go? 1 I wanted to go to Los Angeles last month. 2 I've been away on vacation. 3 I've been sick,so I stayed home. 4 Nowhere special. How about you? →2? 4)A:Can you meet me at six? B:( ) A:All right,let's say 6:30. B:Fine. 1 That's a little early. 2 Six is fine. 3 Six is too late. 4 Earlier is better. →1? 会話文、()内の選択肢、自分で考えてみた答え、の順に書きました。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。

• Man 1 の最後の文を和訳してください。。

Man1: This again? Son of a bitch. Taking my money like that, you cheating dogs. Why, the only reason you can even live here is 'cause of what I've done. I busted my tail to dig that gate. Man2: For criminy's sakes, you always say the same thing when you're losing. We all dug that gate together, and you know it. Man3: Yeah, we did. We worked like there was no tomorrow. Man1: And what have we got to show for it?!

• 疑問文について。

よく What made you get mad?のようにWhat did you make yourself get mad? とはいいません。 What did you make yourself get madは間違いなのですか??なんでmakeの場合Whatに引っ張られてこんな形になるのでしょうか? あと、第五文型SVOCの文型で形式的目的語が使われる場面があります。 He thought it easy to climb the mountain in summer. このitはto以下を指し、(場合によってはthatとか動名詞)文のバランスを崩すのでこういう形になります。 では、thinkやfeelやbelieve以外の動詞、例えばleaveの場合もitは使えるのでしょうか。 Leave it to you to lead the meeting. のようにすることが可能なのでしょうか??それともここでは単なる副詞的用法?? ここが良く分からないのでよろしくお願いいたします><

• 会話問題が解けません

一応自分でもやってみたのですが、答えに自信がないので解説をお願いします。 問題文「次の会話文を読んで、空所を補うのに最も適当なものを選びなさい。」 A:Front Desk. May I help you? B:Yes. This is room 702. There is something wrong with the sink in my bathroom. (1: ) A:Something is wrong with your sink, sir? (2: ) B:Certainly. The faucet is dripping. I can't sleep because of the noise. A:I'm sorry, sir. We won't be able to send someone to fix it until tomorrow morning. B:Tomorrow morning? (3: ) I can't sleep and I have a very important business meeting in the morning. A:The maintenance staff won't be here until morning. Perhaps we could move you to another room. B:Well, if you can't fix it tonight I guess that wil have to do. A:(4: ) Someone will be up to take your bags to the new room shortly. 1. I'm sorry, but I can't help you. 2. I should fix it soon. 3. Could you please be more specific? 4. That's not my problem. 5. Can't it be fixed before then? 6. I apologize for the inconvenience, sir. 7. I don't know what you are talking about. 8. Is someone fixing it? 9. Do you have someone available to fix it? 10.How did you break it? 私の答え 1番 5 2番 2 3番 9 4番 6 回答お待ちしております。

• 相手の方に質問したいけどあってる?

相手の方にメールで質問したいのですが あってるのか ニュアンスがただしいのかおかしくないかチェックください 相手は英語の先生でしたが今後海外の大学へ行く予定だそうです。 いろいろ聞きたいのですが お願いします。(チェック) Where do you going to college in (city). what college is for? (goal ) what do you hope to become in the future? ( Whay are you going off to college? こんな感じで将来何になりたいかとか 目指しているものは?とか やりたいこと 何故行こうと思ったのか? とか聞きたいのですが これくらいしか英語が浮かびませんでした。 アドバイスお願いします。 後うまくいくといいね言いたいのですが Great I really hope it works out. I think i've got it all worked out. で OKでしょうか

• 英語

A:I have to go now. () B:It was my pleasure. Prease come around againsoon. A:I will. Bye. (1)I hope the dinner was all right. (2)Did you enjoy the dinner? (3)Thank you again for the dinner. (4)How did you like the dinner? 2 A:There are many things you could do to imrove your health. B:() A:Getting regular exercise,for example,or eatingmore vegetbles. (1)Any similar examples?(2)How many? (3)Like what? (4)What did you say? 答えと全文の訳をお願いします

• 海外ドラマの会話について。

下の英文はある海外ドラマの会話です。 全体を通して意味はなんとなくですが分かります。 でも日本語に訳してみようとするとうまく出来ません。 どなたか教えて下さい。 ちなみに、A=男性、B=女性で、最後の文章は切れています。 A:Are you just making harder to make this easier on yourself? B:Can we stop with the brainteasers? I just wish it was over. Done. A:You want me out of your face? B:Isn't it even a little hard for you? A:How can you ask me that? Just "cause" I'm not acting like a brat doesn't mean I don't feel anything. B:Nice to know what you think of me. A:What do you expect me to say when you just attack? B:I just can't do this anymore! I can't have you in my life when I'm trying to move on.... 以上です。よろしくお願いします。