• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

会話問題の添削をお願いします

1)A:Do you mind if I sit here? B:( ) 1 Yes,of course I mind. 2 Yes,please. You look very tired. 3 No,of course not. I'll move my bag. 4 No,I don't. I'm sitting here myself. →1? 2)A:Janet won't be coming to school today. She's got a bad cold. B:( ) I hope she gets better soon. 1 How come she did that? 2 I wonder why you say that. 3 I'm sorry to hear that. 4 What's wrong with that? →1? 3)A:I haven't seen you for ages. Where have you been? B:( ) A:Lucky you. Where did you go? 1 I wanted to go to Los Angeles last month. 2 I've been away on vacation. 3 I've been sick,so I stayed home. 4 Nowhere special. How about you? →2? 4)A:Can you meet me at six? B:( ) A:All right,let's say 6:30. B:Fine. 1 That's a little early. 2 Six is fine. 3 Six is too late. 4 Earlier is better. →1? 会話文、()内の選択肢、自分で考えてみた答え、の順に書きました。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数78
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

1)A:Do you mind if I sit here? もし私がここに座ると嫌ですか? B:(3) 1 Yes,of course I mind. はい、もちろん嫌です。 2 Yes,please. You look very tired. はい、いやですどうぞ。疲れて見えます。 3 No,of course not. I'll move my bag. いいえ、もちろん嫌ではないです。かばんをどけます。 4 No,I don't. I'm sitting here myself. いいえ、嫌ではないです。私はここに自分で座っています。 →1? 2)A:Janet won't be coming to school today. She's got a bad cold. ジャネットは今日学校に来ないでしょう。ひどい風邪をひきました。 B:(3) I hope she gets better soon. (3)早く彼女が良くなるといいですね。 1 How come she did that? どうして彼女はそうしたのですか? 2 I wonder why you say that. あなたはなぜそれを言うのかしら。 3 I'm sorry to hear that. それを聞いて残念です。 4 What's wrong with that? それのどこがいけないのですか? →1? 3)A:I haven't seen you for ages. Where have you been? 久しぶりですね。どこにいたのですか? B:(2) A:Lucky you. Where did you go? いいなあ。どこに行ったの。 1 I wanted to go to Los Angeles last month. 先月ロサンゼルスに行きたかった。 2 I've been away on vacation. 休暇を取っていたんです。 3 I've been sick,so I stayed home. 病気でした、それで家にいました。 4 Nowhere special. How about you? 特別どこにも。あなたは? →2? 4)A:Can you meet me at six? 6時に私と会うことができますか? B:(1) A:All right,let's say 6:30. わかりました、6:30にしましょう。 B:Fine. 結構です。 1 That's a little early. 少し早いですね。 2 Six is fine. 6時で結構です。 3 Six is too late. 6時は遅すぎます。 4 Earlier is better. 早ければ早いほどいいです。 →1?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1

1)A:Do you mind if I sit here? B:(3) 1 Yes,of course I mind. 2 Yes,please. You look very tired. 3 No,of course not. I'll move my bag. 4 No,I don't. I'm sitting here myself. ここに座ったら困りますか? と、訊いていますので、 何をおっしゃいますか。どうぞどうぞ。鞄どけますから。 2)A:Janet won't be coming to school today. She's got a bad cold. B:(3) I hope she gets better soon. 1 How come she did that? 2 I wonder why you say that. 3 I'm sorry to hear that. 4 What's wrong with that? 風邪ひいたんだって。かわいそうにね。 3)A:I haven't seen you for ages. Where have you been? B:( ) A:Lucky you. Where did you go? 1 I wanted to go to Los Angeles last month. 2 I've been away on vacation. 3 I've been sick,so I stayed home. 4 Nowhere special. How about you? →2? 正解 4)A:Can you meet me at six? B:(4) A:All right,let's say 6:30. B:Fine. 1 That's a little early. 2 Six is fine. 3 Six is too late. 4 Earlier is better. もっと早い方がいいんだけど。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳チェックお願いいたします。

前回の彼のレッスンなんだけど、 あなたが足りない言葉を伝えてくれてたのに、そう、is だったよね。(isを言い抜かしてたよね) 彼は自分が言えてないって気づいてないもんだから、あなたが繰り返し言うのはただ自分の声が聞こえてないって いらいらしてたみたい。 about his last lesson He seemed iritated. Because he misunderstood that you hadnt been hearing him. so he didnt realize he had mistake, yes, he didnt say ’is’did he? you are kind enough to say it repeatadly...(とても違和感が…。 グラマーも不確かで自然な言い回しが難しいです…。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 添削をお願いします!

1)I used to play golf when I was in Scotland. 2)You ought to be proud of your father. 3)It is strange that you must say so. 4)Whatever you will say, I cannot believe you. 5)You should to be careful when you drive a car. 6)It must have been a splendid sight. 7)Wherever you may go, I will find you. 8)You studied so hard to pass the test. It should be all right. 特に助動詞が合っているか見ていただきたいです。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 久しぶりに、日記風に英作文を書きました、添削お願いします。

おはようございます、いつもここgooで勉強しています。ここ2ヶ月ほど、その勉強をサボっていました。その結果は、以下の文章を書くにも、とても時間がかかりました。"自分のせいでしょう?"と自分に言っているなさけない自分がいます。もう一度頑張る!と決めました。以下の文章は、私の言いたいことが伝わるでしょうか?英文だけを書かせていただきました、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I am so sorry, because I have not been here for a long time. Last time I came here, it was on May 21th! Meanwhile, I did not think anything in English. As you know, I have a dream and you helped me a lot with it. Now I say it to you、again. “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.” I could hear you said “Rose-crystal! You have to study hard and see me more and more. I can see you anytime you want.” Thank you! Crystal! Thank you, again! I will study English with you. BTW, did I say about “goo”? “goo” is very good place for me to studying. It is on internet and there are many people who help me a lot. Every time, when I wrote my diary I had it corrected from them. Of course, this one, too. Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to say you “Good night, my little sweet Crystal!”

• 会話文

A:What do you say to having something to eat? B:Are you already hungry? A:Actually,Iam.Aren't you? B:(    ) But I woudn't mind having something light. (1)Not very (2)Yes,I'm full now. (3)Yes,a litle たぶん(1)が答えだと思うんですけど、(2)が消せないです。 回答お願いします。

• 英訳してみました、どうでしょうか?

次の会話を英語にしてみたのですがあっていますでしょうか? A 『京都にはよく来るのですか?』 B 『遊びでは何回も来たことあるのですが、仕事で来るのはこれが初めてです。』 A Do you often come to kyoto? B I've been here many times for pleasure. This is the first time that I've come here on business.

• お願いします。

この英文の和訳をお願いします。H.G.WellsのThe Man Who Could Work Miraclesからです。 He opened his eyes.He was at the inn,arguing about miraclies with Toddy Beamish.He had a feeling of some great thing forgotten,which passed immediately.You see,except for the loss of his powers,everything was back as it had been:his mind and memory were now just as they had been at the time when this story began.So he knew nothing of all that is told here,knows nothing of all that is told here to this day.And among other things,of course,he still did not believe in miracles. お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **Repeatedly works fine, but it sounds just a little bit unnatural. "Again and again" is one way you could say it. "On repeat" is a newer way of saying it because it refers to how you can set a DVD player or an iPod etc to play a movie or a song over and over again. "Against my better judgement" feels more like you're saying you made a mistake. Someone might say "I called my ex-girlfriend last night, against my better judgement." "Way too many times" is like saying you've listened to it a ton of times, so much that it's an unreasonable amount. You could say that about something you didn't enjoy ("My brother made me watch that movie way too many times..") but it's not weird to say it about something you did enjoy. It's kind of like saying something happened so much that it's strange.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

スーザンはファインのために自らスパイの任務を引き受けます。 その会議での話です。 次長:But it can't be any of you.でも あなたのうちの誰もできない リック:I go into the face-off machine.私は変相マシンに入り Get a whole new face.全く新しい顔になり 少し省略します。 次長:Seriously.You got to cut that out.真剣に あなたは関係を断たないといけない 他の内勤員:Jesus. Look, one of us has to go in.くそっ!いいか 我々の1人がやらなければならない We've all gone deep before, and we always gotten our guy.我々は以前に潜入しいつも部下を助けた  スーザン:My point is that肝心なのは it's highly doubtful I've ever been exposed私の面が割れてないかどうかだわ そして次長とスーザンは他のオフィスに行き 次長:What's your deal, Cooper?あなたの契約は クーパー? - You got a faery side?- あなたは気紛れを支持する? But you have a certain tameでも あなたは避けられない事に関心をそぐ demeanor around the office that says you've never even held a gun.あなたが銃を持つことすらなかったという裏の顔 スーザン:I really did in that report mean to write cunning.私は本当にそのレポートで狡猾さを書くつもりだった 次長はパソコンでスーザンが射撃の訓練をしてるのをスーザンに見せます。 スーザン: Stupid gun.バカな銃  - Somebody definitely sped this up.- 誰かが確かにピッチを上げた Those contacts, that's a,you know.その接点を知ってるでしょう The instructor was not harmed.指導者は怪我しなかった 次長:Why did you not become a field agent?何で現場のスパイにならなかったの? スーザン:Well, we're such a great fit and a great team.まあ 私達は大いに役立つ素晴らしいチームよ I mean Fine,made some great pointsつまりファインは大事なポイントをつくの You know, maybe I match better with... just staying.あー 多分 私はもっと上手に...じっとしてる 次長:Yeah.He sniped you.ああ 彼はあなたをけなした All the top agents used to do that before I got here.私が此処に来る前にトップ・エージェントはそうしたものだった スーザン:I really thought he made some great points.本当に彼は大事なポイントをついてた この彼とはたぶん、ファインのことだと思います。 宜しくお願い致します。皆様。

• 会話問題

1、2番 会話問題の問題文(会話文)の和訳と、選択肢(会話に繋がる文)が合っているかどうかと和訳をお願いしますm(__)m 3、4番 会話文の並べかえで、並べかえ順と和訳が合っているかどうかをお願いしますm(__)m -------------------- 1. A What time are we going to the hospital tomorrow? B I don't know. Visiting hours are from two o'clock until six. A Why don't we go at three? B () [私達が明日病院に行く予定の時間はいつですか。 私は知りません。訪問時間は2時から6時までです。 3時に行くのはどうですか。] 選択肢 (1)Because a rule is a rule. (2)Good idea. Morning's the best time. (3)Yes, shall we postpone it? (4)Yes, that sounds OK. 考えた解答→(4) 2. A Let's stop here for a cup of coffee. B Sounds great, but to tell the truth, I didn't bring any money. A () B Thanks. Next time It's my turn. [ここで止まってコーヒーを飲みましょう。(良い訳し方がわかりません) それはいいですね。しかし実を言えば、私はお金を少しも持っていません。 () ありがとう。次の時は私の番です。(良い訳し方がわかりません)] 選択肢 (1)No problem, I did. (2)That's OK. It's yours. (3)That's too bad. How about tea? (4)Well, let's have something else. 考えた解答→(1) 3. (1)Aren't you going to school today? [あなたは今日学校に行かないのですか。] (2)Classes begin late today. [今日は授業が遅く始まります。] (3)Then why are you still here? [その時なぜあなたはまだここにいるのですか。] (4)Yes, of course I am. [はい、もちろんそうです。] 考えた解答→(1)(4)(3)(2) 4. (1)Hello, Ms.Adams. Thank you. [こんにちは、アダムスさん。ありがとう。] (2)I saw the advertisement on your company Web site. [私はあなたの会社のホームページで広告を見ました。] (3)Hello, Mr.Suzuki. Please come in and have a seat. [こんにちは、スズキさん。部屋に入って席に座ってください。] (4)How did you hear about this job opening? [?(訳し方がわかりません。)] 考えた解答→(3)(1)(4)(2)

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)