• ベストアンサー

添削してください

abが同じ意味の文になるようにカッコ内に適切な語句を入れないさい。 (1)a:Let me introduce myself. b:( )myself. これについては完全にお手上げです。文末が?マークならWii you mind if I introduceとやるところですが? (2)a:Will you kindly say it again? b:Will you (do me a pardon)? でいいですか? (3)長文です Ron:Wow! That guy is so・・・ud.CAn you hear what he is saying? Ken:He is talking to someone about whrere to meet Ron:Do you really think it'S urgent ? Ken:I don't knw about this guy,but in most( )it's not. ・・・はプリントが薄くて読めません。 かっこないは of でいいですか? 以上です、よろしくお願いします

• hide_m
  • お礼率42% (323/753)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1)A の意味は{私のことを自己紹介します}ということだと思いますがintroduce とmyself の間に 誰に紹介するのか抜けていませんか?紹介したい相手が入ると思うのですが・・・・(  )の中は 一単語でなくても良いのでしょう?となると・・B)は I introduce you myself.でよいのでは? (2)は {すいませんが もう一度言ってもらえますか}ということで 繰り返して欲しいことを お願いしているので B) Will you please repeat it? となりませんか? 3)は Ofで良いと思いますが。ロンの それって 急ぎの事? という問いに ケンが さあ、俺あいつのことはよく知らないな・・けど ちがうんじゃない・・と答えているので。

hide_m
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座います。

その他の回答 (1)

• ocanada
  • ベストアンサー率30% (33/107)
回答No.2

1.I'll introduce 2.please repeat that/it 3. cases, sbchiakichiさん、1番のyouは入りません。入ると意味が通じません。それを言うなら Let me introduce myself to him/her/them等 (youが入ったらおかしいけど。「あなたに自己紹介させてください」なんて言う暇があったら自己紹介してますよね) 3)・・・の部分は so loudではないでしょうか。 ロン:あいつ、(うるさいなー)。何言ってるか分かる? ケン:誰かとどこで会うか話してるね ロン:そんなに急いでるのかな? ケン:さ~、この人の事はよく知らないけど、(大抵)違うんだよね。

hide_m
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削をお願いします。Vietnam

A;How did you learn English? B:Well,I practced my english myself by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror and talk to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish every single day. I think it's the best way for me to study English becuse it nither costs me at all nor do I need to go to a language school(because it doesn't cost me or I need to go to a launguage school). I'd suggest English learners do the way I did. It's because they can start this for free! 宜しくお願いします。特に「加えて、そして」をand besidesとしたのですが(besidesの適当な使用方法か自信がありませんが)、というのも by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror, and talking to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.とすると分詞構文の thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.がtalking to myself に不明確になるのではないかと考えたからです。またI practced my english by myself とするとbyが後にも続き変かなと考えmyselfだけでかon my ownで独学でと表せると考えたのですが、そもそもby myselfと単にmyselfとの違い(両者とも同じ意味を持つ(by myselfは”一人で”との意味が強いようですが)基本強調しなければmyselfだけでも良いのでしょうか?そして最後にandに近い多用される接続詞を教えて頂ければ幸いです。

• 添削お願いします

問題 「あなたがこれまで誰かからもらったもので、心に残っているものにどんなものがありますか。ひとつ挙げて、その理由とともに70語程度の英語で述べなさい。」 回答 「A close friend once made a casual remark to me that turned out to be a memorable present.I was broken-hearted because I`d been rejected by a girl.I`d been depressed for days when he said to me,``Nobody will ever like you if you always look depressed.Forget her and find something that is really important to you!`` Those words opened my eyes and I began to apply myself to my studies.」

• この'the end'について教えていただけないでしょうか?

ある俳優のbiographyからの抜粋です。 Of his life right now, he says: "When I'm in my 50's, I want a lot of good memories. I like to write... このあと、彼が興味のあること、やってみたいことなどの記述があり、こう続きます。 "But I don't want to get caught up in thinking about 'the end'. You know it's easy to say 'I want just to enjoy myself, now', but it's just as tough for me as it is for the next guy. I worry about the end a lot." ここでお聞きしたいのは2点、the endとthe next guyです。 the endを調べて、自分なりに考えてみました。 1)目標   ”目標は何か”なんてことにとらわれたくない。 2)結果   ”結果がどうなるか”なんてことにとらわれたくない。 どうとらえたら、彼の言わんとしていることに近づけるのでしょうか? the next guy この先、いろいろトライしてみたいことがあって、それを実現した彼自身をこう表現している、と感じましたが、いかがでしょうか? お時間ありましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語教えてください

下記の選択肢の中で正しいものを教えてください。 ・Just between you and (me/myself/I),(I/me/mine)think she looks better than (me/myself/I),but sees worse than(me/myself/I). ・Which train (will/would/do)you take to come to school? ・It is hard to be (me/myself/I)while speaking a foreign language. ・If an old lady like (me/I)had a picture of (me/myself/I)in a bad pose, I would not say "That is (me/myself/I)in the picture". ・Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude (shall/will/must)exist within the United States,or any place subject to (their/its)

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 話法教えてください

1誤りを正しての書き直し When he said to me what is the matter with me,I said him that I have not slept well. →When he asked me what was the matter with me ,I (    ) that I had not slept. 2文意が同じになるように He said to her , "Why didn't you attend the party?" = He asked(                                 ). 3話法を変えて 3-1Ken said ," What's wrong with you, Jon ?"・・・・"I have a headance," said Jon. →Ken asked Jon what was wrong wtih (  ). Jon (    ) (    )had a headance. 3-2He said to me ,"Let me do it ." →He asked me to let (   ) do it. 4直接・間接話法に 彼は私に「明日は忙しいから行けないよ」と昨夜言っていた 直接→Last night , he said to me ,"I won't go (    )because I will be busy ." 間接→Last night , he told me he wouldn't go (    )because I would be busy . よろしくお願いします

• 英文を訳して下さい。

I saw you and i will always do if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want you to see the meaning of true love and i will treat you the way you. 特に、この部分が知りたいです。 (if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want) 私に心を開いて他の男性の話をして欲しいと言うことでしょうか?

• 英文添削お願いします。(一休さん)

英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 この道を行けばどうなるものか危ぶむなかれ。 危ぶめば道はなし。踏み出せばその一足が道となる。 迷わずにゆけよ、ゆけばわかる。 I'm just wondering what will become of me if I go on this way. Don't be afraid. There is no way if you are afraid. A step taken forward will open the way to your goal. Never hesitate to go and you will find out what what there is to do.

• よろしくお願いします

I’ve known a guy as a friend for a few years, and we see each other every few months and catch up. I recently found myself single at the same time he was and I thought he might be interested in me. We’ve both began communicating with each other more than usual. However, it’s always about our cats. We make plans to do things where there will be cats, visit with each other’s cats, message each other cat memes and updates about our cats, and even plan “cat dates” for our cats to hang. We make plans to do things where there will be catsの訳とwhereの文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I'm dating a guy who works out of town and is home every four weeks. "Jake" calls and texts often and says he misses me all the time. Here's what bothers me: Jake always asks me how I feel about him. He says, "Do you even like me?" I think it's because I don't drop everything when he calls like the other women he has dated. drop everythingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします