• 締切済み

自然な会話文になるように、添削をお願いします。-4-

Kevin: Hi, John. John: Oh, hi. You back late, huh? K: Yeah, it's just a friend get-together. Got some news. Hey, how about you? You enjoyed a movie or just watching her face? J: No movies. She came in here.〈g〉 K: ... What's the matter with you? It's kind of too fast, don't you think? J: Kevin, you got it all wrong. She was in the living room, wearing Mom's clothes.〈g〉 K: ... I'm getting confused. What's going on? Tell me. J: Okay. It's just that she accidentally spilled coffee on her clothes at a theater, so I asked her to come over to get it cleaned. K: Oh, that figures. Okay. J: Kevin, you don't know the half of it... I mean... It turns out that they haven't actually met yet but... they know each other. K: ... Wait a second... Now I remember that she's been having a part-time job at a coffee shop. I heard that today. So maybe it's just because Mom was a regular customer. Right? J: Close. She was not "regular", but "good enough to remember". K: Which means? J: Mom was the customer who spilled coffee at the coffee shop. And Alice was the waitress who took care of that. K: Oh... So they are now even. Right?〈g〉 J: Yeah, exactly. Mom said Alice was very kind to her... Kevin, I found out she really is a nice girl. K: Okay, good... John, consider yourself very lucky to have such a wonderful date, you know what I mean?〈g〉 J: Okay, okay. Thanks for reminding me of that. I'll buy you big lunch tomorrow. K: You got it! お時間ありましたら、お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• Moreno
  • ベストアンサー率62% (37/59)
回答No.2

今晩は、 ご存じかも知れませんが、 http://www.jref.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105 へ行けば、ネイチブの方々に添削してもらえます。 (以上)

hana2005-1962
質問者

お礼

こんにちは。 リンクをご紹介いただき、ありがとうございます。

回答No.1

宿題を無料で他人にやってもらおうと思っているのですか? >何らかの課題やレポートのテーマを記載し、ご自分の判断や不明点の説明もなく回答や翻訳のみを求める質問は、マナー違反であり課題内容を転載しているものは著作権の侵害となりますため質問削除となります。こういった質問に対し回答する事も規約違反となりますのでご注意をお願いいたします。 と質問内容を書く欄の上のリンクに書いてありますよ。

hana2005-1962
質問者

お礼

これは宿題ではありません。 おぼえた会話表現を使って、自分なりに作った会話文です。 私は真面目に取り組んでいます。

関連するQ&A

• 自然な会話文になるように、添削をお願いします。-2-

John: Mom, I'm back! Mom: John? I'm here in the kitchen! (In the kitchen) J: Hi, Mom! M: Hi. You're in a good mood today, John... Oh, you smiling, huh? J: Well, it's just some funny stories somebody told me on the whole way here. M: Oh... It's a girl, right? J: Could be. M: John, I'm so glad you've started dating again. I was a little worried, though. J: Well, technically, it's not a date, Mom. Talking. And I'm not quite sure if I got over it. At least I'm happy just to talk to each other. M: That's a good sign, John. J: She knows everything what happened to me, and still... deeply cares about me. M: Well, that reminds me of something... J: Yeah? M: Your father and I are now great together, but actually he was not my first love. J: I thought he said he was. M: No, he was the one who was always beside me to listen and made me laugh all the time when I broke up with my first love. John, I feel she could be the one. J: Hopefully, she will. Thanks, Mom. M: Well, John, you wanna bring her here this weekend? I'd love to meet her. J: Um... Sorry, Mom, but we're going out together this weekend, I mean, just two of us. M: Well, that's okay. Then, just let me know when you two are ready to come over. Look, don't forget to tell her the door's always open, okay? J: Yeah, sure. M: ... Um... John... How about next weekend, by the way? J: Mom... お時間ありましたら、お願い致します。

• 自然な会話文になるように、添削をお願いします。

Kevin: Hi. Looks like busy, huh? Texting? John: Um... Yeah... K: To whom? J: ... Nobody... K: Hey, hey, it wouldn't happen to be her. Don't tell me you started to text her again. J: ... K: Answer quick. J: Well, I'm just wishing there is a way that... I could have another chance... K: Come on! You just don't understand, do you? If you keep doing this thing, he's gonna show up right in front of you at any minute. What would you do then? Think you can handle it? J: ... Whatever... K: John, I know you had your heart broken badly and I feel really sorry about it. But, look, you two are NEVER getting back together and you know it. You have to face it. Just forget about her and live again. J: Well, that's easy for you to say... K: I'll tell you what. John, there are millions of girls out there waiting for you, I promise. I think it's about time to go out. (the cell ringing) K: It's your date, John. J: What do you mean, "my date"? K: I gave Alice your number. J: You mean you fix me up? K: No, I mean, she's been interested in you for million years, that's all. You know, she sure is a lot of fun to hang out with. I bet you have a good time. Come on! What are you waiting for? Answer it! J: Well... Okay, I'll speak to her. K: Okay! Go for it! John, you are gonna owe me so big for this if you can make it, remember that? よろしくお願いします。

• 自然な会話文になるように、添削をお願いします。-3-

Cathy: Hey. There she is. Morning, Alice. Alice: Oh. Morning, Cathy. C: How did it go yesterday? Tell me. A: Well... It was not something I expected, but ended up great, I guess.〈g〉 C: What happened, exactly? Come on! A: Okay. We were meeting together at a movie theater... C: Oh? He didn't pick you up? He doesn't drive? A: Sure he does. It's just that his parents don't let him drive alone for now. C: Okay. Then? A: I got there a bit early, so waited for him... drinking some coffee... and when I saw him coming up, my brain stopped... The next moment, he was standing in front of me and saying "Hi", smiling. C: Wow! A: ... Well, I was just swept off my feet by his very cool line of "Hi" and ... I... C: Alice? A: I... spilled coffee on my clothes... C: Oh, no! You okay? Didn't get burned? A: No, it wasn't that hot any more, but... C: I know how you feel, Alice... I'd rather die, if I were you... A: Yeah, I was embarrassed and almost started to cry, actually. But, Cathy, he said to me this way, as he took his jacket off and handed it to me. "Don't you worry. You wanna come to my place to get it cleaned, okay? I know my mom's expecting you to come and would be more than happy to take care of this. And besides, I wanna spend some more time with you. Alice, is it okay to call my mom and ask her to pick us up?" ... I think I'm in love, Cathy... C: He's so sweet! No wonder you never looked better... Well, Alice... I wanna ask you something... He has any brothers? A: Oh, come on! お時間ありましたら、お願い致します。

• 会話文の和訳をお願いします。

会話文の和訳をお願いします。 I saw the relationship with Tim and Jessica a lot like bowling. It’s like when she bowl, she can bowl the game regular. And then when I come to step up she puts up the bumpers and so my ball would never go into the gutter because of her. And I think that was the cool way to think about it. Because it’s mom, sister, girl friend, it’s all those things at the same time and whether or not guys wants to admit it, that’s what girls should be you know, I think they’re everything to us and we probably wouldn’t make light of it all the time but when we do, we need that everybody does. あるインタビュー番組で、映画に出てくる主人公(ティム/話者)と彼の奥さん(ジェシカ)との関係について答えているシーンです。 前半部分はボーリングにたとえて、「奥さんがバンパーラインの役割を担っている」のような内容だと思うのですが、その後のつながりが全く理解できません。会話文なので分かりづらいとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします!

• 英語読める人(^o^)

日本語にしてください。 Ah I wanted to see that. Did you know that it's based off of an old American TV show of the same name? I think it was on in the 1960's. My mom told me she used to watch it.

• I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

この表現を使って会話文を作りました。 このような状況でも使えるのでしょうか? 会話文の、より自然な表現もあわせてご指導ください。 Kyle: Mom, I'm home! What's for dinner?... Oh, smells good... Is Dad coming late tonight? ... Mom? Mom: Kyle... I've been waiting for you. I wanna talk to you. Take a seat. Kyle: Oh, Mom... Is that something you have to talk to me right now? How about having dinner first? I'm starving... Or give me at least for a little while, so I can grab a bite. Mom: ... Kyle, I want you to know this is very important for you. Just sit down and listen to me. Kyle: ... Okay... okay... So what is it? Mom: Kyle, when I was talking with a friend of mine over the phone about an hour ago... Kyle: Must be Megan. I know it's your routine. Mom: Oh, come on! Just hear me out, okay? She said, she saw you reading comics at a convenience store while she was shopping there this afternoon. Kyle: ... Um... Mom...I don't think... it was me... Mom: Okay, in that case, where were you for the last couple of hours? Kyle: Well... Um... I was... Um... Mom: Kyle, didn't you tell me you were gonna hit the books for the coming final exam at your friend's house? Kyle: Yeah, yeah. I was... I was studying with Nick... at his place and... Mom: And what? Kyle: ... and... Mom: All right, then, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, okay? Kyle, I want you to figure out your next move all by yourself. Oh, your dad's coming late tonight, so let's have a seat and enjoy dinner together. お時間ありましたら、お願いいたします。

• この文の訳を教えてください。

"Nonsense," I told her. " He's a fine, happy boy and you know it." "But she is an expert in child care," Carolyn protested. "She must know." "Even experts can be wrong," I said. I told her of an incident that had happened to an editor I know. One cold morning a warning light in her car came on. She quickly stopped at a service station. "Don't worry about it," the mechanic who checked her car told her. "The light will go off as soon as the car gets warmed up." She knew the car, and knew the warning light had never lit up on any other cold morning——but the expert had said it was OK, so she drove on. It turned out that the radiator was frozen; she almost ruined the car. "I learned my lesson," she told me. "I should have paid attention to my own sense of the situation instead of listening to someone who was supposed to know." "And that's what you're doing with your son," I said to Carolyn. I was scolding her, but I was sympathetic too. The world has become so complicated that we're no longer sure of our ability to understand and deal with it. But common sense is as useful now as it ever was. No amount of expert knowledge can take the place of an intimate understanding of a person or a situation. At times you just have to trust your own judgment. It almost cost me my life to learn that. I was reading a book one day, scratching the back of my head, When I noticed that, in one particular spot, the scratching echoed inside my head. I rushed off to my doctor. "So think you've got a hole in your head?" He joked. "It's nothing——just a nerve." Two years later, and after seeing four doctors, I was still being told it was nothing. To the fifth doctor, I said almost in despair, "But I live in this body. I know something's different." "If you don't believe me, I'll take an X-ray and prove it to you," he said. Well, there it was, of course, a tumor as big as a golf ball. After the operation, a doctor stopped by my bed. "It's a good thing you're so smart," he said. "Most patients die of these tumors because we don't know they're there until it is too late." I'm really not so smart. I believe experts too easily. I shouldn't have listened to those first four doctors. It's hard to question opinions given with absolute certainty. Experts always sound so sure of themselves . この文の訳をお願いします!

• フレンズこの1文!from 1-12(2)

レイチェルのイタリア人の彼がフィービーの務めるマッサージ店に来て、マッサージ中にフィービーのお尻をさわりました。このことをフィービーがレイチェルに言いました。 レイチェルはそれを聞いて、彼をボロクソに言いましたが、怒りが落ち着いた後の会話です。 I just liked it better before it was better... がわかりません。 何卒解読お願いいたします。 PHOEBE: Should I not have told you? RACHEL: No, no, trust, me, it's, it's, it's much better that I know. Uh, I just liked it better before it was better... [Phoebe scoots her chair over to Rachel and hugs her]

• 対面で会話するときの直接・間接話法の使い分けがわかりません

中学校などで一応直接間接話法は習いましたが、あくまでも文章であらわすときだけでした。実際に、対面で人と話すときにどうなるのかがわかりません。 例;文章の場合 I said to her "You are tired.". I said to her that she was tired. 代名詞と時制に変化が現れますよね。文章の場合はどちらもありですよね。 さて、これがスピーチなどで「私は、彼女に、彼女が疲れていると言ったんです。」というような設定で話すとき、上記の話し方は両方ともOKなのでしょうか? 例;実際の対面の会話の中で A.I said to her "You are tired.". B.I said to her that she was tired. A場合、文章に書けば、""があるので、「You」と「her」が同一人物であることがよくわかるのですが、でも、対面会話の場合は「to her」が無いと、目の前にいる人がtiredという意味になってしまいますよね? まとめると、 実際の対面の会話の中で、Aのような使い方はOKなのでしょうか? ややこしいですが、最後まで読んでいただいてありがとうございます。 教えてくだされば感謝いたします。

• 4コマ漫画(2)の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 添削(文法間違い、表現間違いなど)よろしくお願いします。 One day a girl told that something was wrong with her umbrella. Her grandmother advised showing it to her father. She had it repaired by him as her grandmother told. However, he was a destroyer. He handed it back to her unconfidently, but she thanked him. Her mother came by and said, " This is no good. I'll throw away." She was a ruiner.