• ベストアンサー

英語の会話文

次の会話文の()にどのような英文を入れればいいですか? A: I’m so happy I got a high score on the English test. B: That’s wonderful! How did you do that? A: ( ) B: Really? You should thank him for kindness.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

When I said I'd do anything he gave me the answer. ああ、prime ministerよりも prime ministress または prime mistress の方がお気に召すかもしれません。

その他の回答 (3)

noname#250479
noname#250479
回答No.4

A friend gave me some private lessons for free.

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

The teacher loves me。 My mother is the prime minister. など、いかがでしょう。

回答No.1

Taro taught me the secret to getting a high score on a test.

関連するQ&A

• この短い会話文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?ご協力宜しくお願い致します。

完璧に理解するために、3,4件の回答を比べたいと思っております。 数件既に書き込まれていても、構わず書き込んで頂ければ幸いです。 正夫・Did you hear that Daisuke was fired today? 陽子・Yeah. We'll miss him around here, but he did bring it on himself, you know. He lost our biggest account. 正夫・Still, they didn't even give him a warning. Don't you at least feel a bit sorry for him? 陽子・Not really. I like him, but he got what he deserved. 全文の訳の他に、accountの意味を簡単でいいので解説していただけないでしょうか。解説と言ってもこの文に合う意味を教えていただければ結構です。 もちろん、辞書で調べたんですが、自分の理解力がどうも乏しいせいか、この文に合う意味がみつかりませんでした(>_<) 宜しくお願い致します。

• 会話文問題

会話文で分からないものがあります。お助けいただければと思います。センターの過去問かと思いますが、正解は(3)ということです。正直、どれもよさそうな気がします。wish と hope の差異を教えていただければと思います。また、can と will の差異も教えていただければと思います。 A:marie, I've got a couple of tickets for a concert this evening. Why don't you come with me? B:Oh,( ) but I've got homework to finish by tomorrow. (1)I hope I can  (2)I hope I will (3)I wish I could (4)I wish I would あと、下の問題ですが、正解は what を使う方らしいです。how と what の差異を教えていただければと思います。 A:Mother! I found a walllet on my way home today. B:Is that right?(     ) A:I took it to the police station near my school. Good for you! (1)How did you do it? (2)What did you do with it?

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい!

英語を日本語に訳していただけると助かります!「Yes it seem I have been confused with you two girls Aymui was my F.B. friend then I asked you but did not Know your name until now so thank you Ikumi and it is so nice to be able to have a little chat with you both and I must say thank for the English translation I really appreciate that xx」 お願いします!

• ビジネス英語・会話

ビジネス英語・会話においての問題です。 ●相手に指示するとき、どのように書きますか。A~Dで選びなさい。 A:I demand that you take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. B:Would you like to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. C:I want to order you to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. D:Would you take Mr.Lopez reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him? 私の解答→B ●日本人AさんとBさんはモーター開発に関して、アメリカ人2人(Cさん、Dさん)と会議しています。A~Dのうち選びなさい。 Cさん:Not really. The problem is how much their R&D has progressed so far. We have no idea. Dさん:問題 A:Please take my advice. B:I'm not sure how to say it in English. C:Does anybody have any suggestions? D:Do you agree with me? 私の解答→A Aさん:Are you saying that we need more information on competitors? Dさん:That's right. We need to establish a global network to see what's going on in the motor market for hybrid cars. Bさん:問題 A:I feel that personal relationship are the best way. B:Could you describe that, please? C:No, you are wrong that way. D:What is a global netwak? 私の解答→C Cさん:Masa, I know that you have a strong relationship with engineers working for auto-parts companies. Aさん:Yeah, Masa attends a lot of conferences on engineering every year. Dさん:Masa, I'll leave it to you. (問題) A:The reason is that you are not confused about that. B:May I have your attention? C:That's fine. D:What do you think about your prospects? 私の解答→D Cさん:I believe that you can collect valuable information, Masa. Bさん:(問題) but I should be able to tell you sometiong important regarding motor development in the auto-parts industry in a few weeks. A:I'm very sorry for that, B:I'll explain that, C:I'm not sure, D:I'm very confident, 私の解答→分かりません。。Aかなと。。 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 急いでいます。

急いでいます。 以下の英文に must should を入れるのですが… これで合っているのでしょうか? You have a fever. You (should) see a doctor. You (shouldn't) not have said that. It (must) be an exciting movie. 以下の英文の(  )内に must should need を入れます。 どれを入れたらよいですか? You really (  ) see the exhibition if you get the chance. I (  ) admit I treated him like a child. You (  ) not harry. It can wait. You (  ) have come with us. The dinner was wonderful. ご回答のほど宜しくお願いします。

• 会話文について

会話文について A: Janet,have you seen my wallet? B: No,I haven't. A: This is really strange. I'm sure I put it on this table, but now I can't find it. B: Is there a lot of money in it? A: No,just a few dollars, but my driver's license is in it, so I really have to find it. B: Have you checked your jacket pocket? Maybe that's where it is. A: No, it isn't there. B:( ) A: Because I just remembered where I put it. Year, here it is. just where I put it when I got dressedーin the back pocket of my jeans. 1. Well, how do you know if you don't check 2. Are you positive that's where you placed it 3. Why are you always so tidy 4. Why are you so sure you put it on the table この答えは1になるのですが、どうしても1をうまく訳すことができません。 赤本の訳によると、「まあ、チェックもしていないのになんでわかるの?」となるのですが、自分が訳すと「どうしてチェックしていないのかどうかわかるの?」となってしまいます。 自分は、knowの後には目的語が必要だと思い、ifを「~かどうか」という名詞節で取ったのですが。。 まさか、knowの後には何かが省略されているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 会話文、英語

英語の会話文で適切な英語の表現を考える問題なのですが、迷っています。 A: Hi, do you have anything specific to do tomorrow? B: Not really. ( ) A: Year, I wonder if you would like to go to see a film or something. Why?系統のもので答えればいいかなぁと思っていたのですが、 解答例はDo you?となっていました。 Year で答えられているので、do you? やdo you have any plan?等で返す方がいいのでしょうか。 特に単語数などの指定もなく困っています。 ご意見をお聞かせください。

• ある会話文で…

A君がBさんにプレゼントを渡すとBさんは大喜び。そこでA君が、「I am happy you like it.」と言いました。「気に入ってくれて嬉しいよ」の意味合いだと思うのですが、文の構造がよくわかりません。SVが二つあるので接続詞でつないであるのだと思いますが、一体どの接続詞が隠れているのでしょうか。「I hope (that) you like it.」のような構造ならわかるのですが…。よろしくおねがいします。

• 自然な会話文になるように、添削をお願いします。-4-

Kevin: Hi, John. John: Oh, hi. You back late, huh? K: Yeah, it's just a friend get-together. Got some news. Hey, how about you? You enjoyed a movie or just watching her face? J: No movies. She came in here.〈g〉 K: ... What's the matter with you? It's kind of too fast, don't you think? J: Kevin, you got it all wrong. She was in the living room, wearing Mom's clothes.〈g〉 K: ... I'm getting confused. What's going on? Tell me. J: Okay. It's just that she accidentally spilled coffee on her clothes at a theater, so I asked her to come over to get it cleaned. K: Oh, that figures. Okay. J: Kevin, you don't know the half of it... I mean... It turns out that they haven't actually met yet but... they know each other. K: ... Wait a second... Now I remember that she's been having a part-time job at a coffee shop. I heard that today. So maybe it's just because Mom was a regular customer. Right? J: Close. She was not "regular", but "good enough to remember". K: Which means? J: Mom was the customer who spilled coffee at the coffee shop. And Alice was the waitress who took care of that. K: Oh... So they are now even. Right?〈g〉 J: Yeah, exactly. Mom said Alice was very kind to her... Kevin, I found out she really is a nice girl. K: Okay, good... John, consider yourself very lucky to have such a wonderful date, you know what I mean?〈g〉 J: Okay, okay. Thanks for reminding me of that. I'll buy you big lunch tomorrow. K: You got it! お時間ありましたら、お願いします。

• 文のつなぎ方

推理のようなかんじですが、 1「あれをしたのはあなたですね?」 2「なんでそれを・・・」 3「本当は~も~だったんじゃないですか?」を訳します。 It's you who did that,isn't it?(who have doneですか?) I wonder why you know that. ~ was really ~,wasn't it? なんでそれを・・は聞き流している感じなので、2が無くてもつながるように、1と3をつなげる接続詞を入れたいのですが、どうすればいいですか?