• 締切済み

ビジネス英語・会話

ビジネス英語・会話においての問題です。 ●相手に指示するとき、どのように書きますか。A~Dで選びなさい。 A:I demand that you take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. B:Would you like to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. C:I want to order you to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. D:Would you take Mr.Lopez reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him? 私の解答→B ●日本人AさんとBさんはモーター開発に関して、アメリカ人2人(Cさん、Dさん)と会議しています。A~Dのうち選びなさい。 Cさん:Not really. The problem is how much their R&D has progressed so far. We have no idea. Dさん:問題 A:Please take my advice. B:I'm not sure how to say it in English. C:Does anybody have any suggestions? D:Do you agree with me? 私の解答→A Aさん:Are you saying that we need more information on competitors? Dさん:That's right. We need to establish a global network to see what's going on in the motor market for hybrid cars. Bさん:問題 A:I feel that personal relationship are the best way. B:Could you describe that, please? C:No, you are wrong that way. D:What is a global netwak? 私の解答→C Cさん:Masa, I know that you have a strong relationship with engineers working for auto-parts companies. Aさん:Yeah, Masa attends a lot of conferences on engineering every year. Dさん:Masa, I'll leave it to you. (問題) A:The reason is that you are not confused about that. B:May I have your attention? C:That's fine. D:What do you think about your prospects? 私の解答→D Cさん:I believe that you can collect valuable information, Masa. Bさん:(問題) but I should be able to tell you sometiong important regarding motor development in the auto-parts industry in a few weeks. A:I'm very sorry for that, B:I'll explain that, C:I'm not sure, D:I'm very confident, 私の解答→分かりません。。Aかなと。。 以上宜しくお願いします。

• t-cmt
  • お礼率7% (68/935)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

はじめまして ●相手に指示するとき、どのように書きますか。A~Dで選びなさい。 私の解答→D(Bでないとした根拠:指示にしては丁寧過ぎて相手に拒否されそうw) ●日本人AさんとBさんはモーター開発に関して、アメリカ人2人(Cさん、Dさん)と会議しています。A~Dのうち選びなさい。 Dさん:問題 私の解答→同じくA Bさん:問題 私の解答→A (根拠:何となく後につながりそう) Dさん:Masa, I'll leave it to you. (問題) 私の解答→同じくD Bさん:(問題) but I should be able to tell you something important regarding motor development in the auto-parts industry in a few weeks. 私の解答→C (あんまし自信ねえなって感じか?w) 私の回答はあまり信用しないでちょんまげ TOEIC900超のお兄さんたちの回答が楽しみです。

関連するQ&A

• ビジネス英語において

ビジネス英文の問題です。プレゼンテーションの抜粋です。空欄を下記から選択し埋める問題です。 There are three points I'd like to (16) with you. The (17) will help you understand our new product more clearly. First, let me talk about the (18) of the new software. Here are some interesting statistics... Let's just drop it here and (19) to the next topic. Second, I'd like to talk about some successful examples of our clients introducing the new software. Let's take a look at Charts 1 and 2. These charts indicate that... Third, let me stress the performance of the software. It (20) all others produced by our competitors... [16] A:address B:tell C:explain D:reveal 私の解答A [17] A:programs B:handles C:handlings D:handouts [18] A:characteristically B:character C:characteristic D:characteristics 私の解答D [19] A:pick up B:move on C:go over D:take on 私なりの解答B [20] A:outperforms B:outstands C:outsources D:outdates 私なりの解答A 分かるところだけ解答しましたが、あとは分かりません。添削含め宜しくお願いします。

• 英語 会話

問題集のわからなかったところです。 訳も教えていただけると嬉しいです。 答えを選ぶ問題です ・"Helli. This is Emily. May I speak to Anne?" a. "Hello, Emily. Hold on a minute." b. "Hello, Emily. I am Anne's mother." c. "Hello,Anne. Just a moment." d. "Hello,Anne. Do you want to speak to my daughter?" 並び替えの問題です ・A: "I'd like to, but I'm afraid I can't." B: "No. I can't afford it." C: "How about going to Seattle this summer, Satoshi?" D: "Do you mean to say you don't have enough time for the trip?" a. C-A-B-D b. C-A-D-B c. D-B-A-C d. D-A-C-B ・A: "Yes. There's going to be a famous musical on Channel 31." B: "Are there any interesting programs tonight?" C: "Would you like to go out this evening?" D: "Not really. I'd rather stay home and watch TV." a. B-D-C-A b. B-D-A-C c. C-D-A-B d. C-D-B-A

• ビジネス英語です

こんにちは。 ビジネス英語分野の問題をやっていて、分からない問題がありました。解答もありません。。 ●次の文章を英文メールにおいて、A~Dで最も適切に表しているものを選びなさい。 (1)仕様書リストをぜひお読みください。 A:Don't forget to read the list of specifications. B:Please make sure that you read the list of specifications. C:You had better read the list of specifications. D:I'm very glad if you read the list of specifications. 私の解答→B ●穴埋め、A~Dより選ぶこと。 ・The reason I couldn't send this ( ) is that it took a lot of time for me to get the source material translated. I'm sorry. A:sooner B:faster C:later D:better 私の解答→A ・I hope this report will ( ) you form a general idea about the situation in China. A:get B:keep C:help D:take 私の解答→分かりません。。 ●英文メールにおいて、最も重要な要件はどう書きますか。A~Dの中から選びなさい。 A:I will be 30 minutes late for the meeting. B:I will be 30 minutes absent from the meeting. C:I will be delayed for 30 minutes. D:I will be punctual for 30 minutes. 私の解答→A 合っていますか?解答も含め宜しくお願いします。

• 会話文を訳したのですが、これで大丈夫でしょうか?

A: Helen and Meryll, can I help you? B: Would you connect me with Mr.Brown? A: Hang on. (To Mr.Brown)Cliff,you are wanted (by someone) on the phone. この会話文を訳すと、 A:ヘレン&メリー社です。ご用件はなんでしょうか? B:ブラウンさんにつないでほしいのですが・・・ A:お待ちください。  クリフ、電話でご指名だよ! このような訳になりました。特に、(To Mr.Brown)Cliff,you are wanted (by someone) on the phone.の (To Mr.Brown)は、どのように訳せばいいのでしょうか? 教えてください!

• discuss withは他動詞?

onlineの辞書に I'd like to discuss with you about that. Please discuss with members about this change first. We'll discuss about the order of that. I'll discuss with him about this issue. と、のっていました。 discussは他動詞なのに、withがついていいのでしょうか? それどころか、discuss aboutまでのっていました。 discuss aboutは絶対にやってはいけないと受験の基本中の基本で習ったのに。 どういうことなんでしょうか?

• 会話の問題です。

自信のある問題もあるのですが、どれも答えとしてありえそうで悩んだ問題もありました。 道案内や電話についての問題はまだよかったです。 【B】問題は、片方は分かるけど、イコール表現が思い出せない問題がいくつかありました。 【C】問題も自信がありません。 各問題で、訳やポイント等あれば、付けていただけると助かります。 お願いします。 【A】 1 A:May I take a look at the menu,please?   B:().   アHere you are イHere you can ウHere you have エHere you may 2 A:Many people could not solve the problem.   B:().   アI couldn´t,either イSo,could I ウI couldn´t エNeither I could 3 A:Frank drives much too fast.Someday he´ll have a terrible accident.   B:Oh,().   アI don´t hope so イI hope not ウI´m not afraid so エI´m afraid not 4 A:Emi!I haven´t seen you for ages.How are things going with you?   B:().   アQuite often,thanks イI´ve been twenty.and you? ウNot bad.And you?   エThey are going by car. 5 A:Do you need that report right away?   B:No,there´s no hurry.Take your().   アchance イpart ウrest エtime 6 A:I passed my entrance examination.   B:Did you really?()!   アTry again イGood job ウTake it easy エHow well 7 A:How about coming with us to the party?   B:().   アWith pleasure イNot really ウThat´s too bad エYes,you´re right 8 A:Excuse me,could you tell me where the post office is?   B:Sure.Just go straight two blocks.It´s on the right.You can´t()it.   アfind イmiss ウget エmake 9 A:Shall I hang up,operator?   B:No,sir.()the line please.   アHold イKeep ウSticks to エTake 10 A:May I speak to Mr.Hall,please?    B:I´m sorry,he´s not here at the moment.Can I take a()?    アmemo イmessage ウnote エrecord 11 A:Excuse me.Can you tell me the way to the station?    B:I´m sorry,but I´m not()here.     アa stranger イwell known ウfrom around エlived 12 A:Would you like to come to see a movie with me?    B:()    アI wish I could. イOf course,you can. ウWhat do you say? エI haven´t gone. 13 A:How do you like your tea?    B:().    アWith lemon,please イWith a spoon,please ウI like my tea エI don´t like it 【B】 1 Would you(d    )me a favor?  =May I(a    )you a favor? 2 (W    )don´t we go to a sushi bar this evening?  =(W    )do you say to(g    )to a sushi bar this evening? 3 (M    )your own business!  =This is(n    )of your business! 4 Give my best(r    )to your parents.  =(R    )me to your parents.  =Say(h    )to your parents. 【C】会話の並び替えです。 1 A:I hate the cold weather.   B:That sounds much better.   C:What about a warm beach in Frorida,then?   D:How about going skiing in Canada this vacation? 2 A:All right.Here´s ten.Keep the change.   B:How much do I owe you?$8,did you say.   C:No,I´m afraid.$8.40 now.The meter changed a moment ago.   D:Here we are at the Northern Airlines Terminal!

• 英語についての質問<メール>

『I think you have a good start. I suggest you concentrate on only one area of interest with XX. And a very big thing is that you should use academic journals in your research, not just things you are finding on websites. I see you have a few sources that are good, but we want to do some serious digging. I am happy to meet with you to discuss things if you'd like.』 あるテーマでペーパーを進めようとしたのですが、このトピックでいいかどうかとメールをしました。 その返信できたのが以上の英文です。 それに対して、 『Thank you for the reply. I understand.』だけでいいでしょうか? 少し文章が短すぎるなーという気がするのですが、だからといってダラダラ書くのも…と思っています。 『See you tomorrow.』 と最後に入れて送るだけでいいでしょうか? アドバイスがあれば教えて欲しいです。

• 英語を教えて下さい。

(1)(__) I am interested in accounting,I will not be attending the seminar. (A)Because (B)Neither (C)Although (D)As (2)Now that we have the new copier, it shouldn't(__)long to make all the copies. (A)do (B)make (C)happen (D)take (3)Of the two reports,the second is the(__). (A)best (B)better (C)good (D)goodly (4)Some people prefer learning a new computer program by reading the manual,while(__)prefer to play around with it. (A)other (B)another (C)the others (D)some other (5)Ms.Fujita tries to spend her lunch hour(__). (A)to swim (B)going swim (C)to go swimming (D)swimming 上記(1)~(5)の(__)に適切な語句を(A)~(D)の中から選び、なおかつ日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のA~Eと1~5で同じ意味なのはどれですか? A.It was a pleasure to meet you. B.I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. C.Do feel free to contact me for further information. D.With regards. E.I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 1.Looking forward to seeing you. 2.It was great to get together. 3.It was nice of you to help out. 4.All the best 5.It's OK to give me a call if you have questions.

• 会話の記号問題です。

全体的に難しく感じた問題が多かったです。特に悩んだのは、【B】の問題です。どれも当てはまりそうだと感じ、時間がかかってしまいました。各問題で、答えを選択する上で、ポイントとなるものを、付けていただけると嬉しいです。 お願いします。 【A】 1 A:This dinner is going to be very expensive.   B:Don´t worry.This is()me.   アby イon ウto エwith 2 A:How about another glass of beer?   B:No,thank you.().   アI don´t like it イI´ve had enough ウI don´t drink it エI can´t drink it 3 A:I´ve never been to Paris.   B:().   アMe,too イMe either ウSo have I エNeither I have 4 A:().   B:OK.For here or to go?   アThe hamburgers are really delicious イThe waitresses are very cheerful   ウI´d like to enjoy my dinner by the window エI´d like two hamburgers and two     cokes 5 A:I didn´t pass the exam.   B:().   アYou are kidding イYou are improbable ウI am afraid not エI hope not 6 A:Be sure to visit my family while you´re in London.   B:I´d love to.In fact,do you think I could stay with them for a couple of days?   A:()I´m sure they´d be delighted to have you.   アHow come? イHow could you? ウWhy not? エWhy on earth? 7 A:Do you know where John moved last month?   B:Sorry,I have no().   アhint イidea ウthought エopinion 8 A:Don´t forget to do your homework this afternoon.   B:().Thanks for the advice.   アI won´t remember イI remember well ウI will エDon´t worry I won´t 9 A:I have to go.I have a morning class.See you.   B:().   アShine up イTake care ウMake sure エLift up 10 A:Will you agree to her proposal?    B:That().    アdepicts イdemands ウdepends エdiffers 11 A:I would()it if you would turn the music down.    B:Oh,sorry,I will.    アappreciate イarrange ウassign エattempt 12 A:How are you feeling this morning?    B:().    アGood for you イMy pleasure ウI couldn´t be worse エThanks.Just the same to     you 【B】空所に入れるのに適当でないもの 1 A:Won´t you come and join us at the party?   B:().   アSure.Go ahead イSounds like a good idea ウI´m afraid I can´t エYes,I´d love to 2 A:Would you give me directions to the city hall?   B:().   アIt´s the third building from the corner イYes,I´ll show you around the city   ウWell,I suggest you take a taxi エSorry,I don´t live here 3 A:Can I give you a lift?   B:()   アSorry.I missed that. イYes,I like a lift very much. ウThat´s kind of you. エWould     you mind repeating that, please? 【C】会話の並び替え 1 A:No,I´m not tired.Can I see the rest of the house?   B:We´re glad that you feel that way.You need to rest,don´t you?   C:Sure.I feel like a member of the family already.   D:This is your room.Make yourself at home,Eiko. 2 A:You´ll have to show me how to do that next time I book a trip.   B:No problem.   C:Are you using the internet to make your travel plans?   D:Yes,it´s quite simple,actually. 以上です。