ビジネス英語の問題に関する説明

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ビジネス英語分野の問題をやっていて、分からない問題がありました。解答もありません。
  • ビジネス英語分野の問題について、具体的な問題を解決するための適切な表現や文章の書き方を学ぶ必要があります。
  • ビジネス英語の種類や使用場面に応じて、適切な表現や文法を用いることが重要です。自信を持って問題を解決できるように日々の学習を続けましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ビジネス英語です

こんにちは。 ビジネス英語分野の問題をやっていて、分からない問題がありました。解答もありません。。 ●次の文章を英文メールにおいて、A~Dで最も適切に表しているものを選びなさい。 (1)仕様書リストをぜひお読みください。 A:Don't forget to read the list of specifications. B:Please make sure that you read the list of specifications. C:You had better read the list of specifications. D:I'm very glad if you read the list of specifications. 私の解答→B ●穴埋め、A~Dより選ぶこと。 ・The reason I couldn't send this ( ) is that it took a lot of time for me to get the source material translated. I'm sorry. A:sooner B:faster C:later D:better 私の解答→A ・I hope this report will ( ) you form a general idea about the situation in China. A:get B:keep C:help D:take 私の解答→分かりません。。 ●英文メールにおいて、最も重要な要件はどう書きますか。A~Dの中から選びなさい。 A:I will be 30 minutes late for the meeting. B:I will be 30 minutes absent from the meeting. C:I will be delayed for 30 minutes. D:I will be punctual for 30 minutes. 私の解答→A 合っていますか?解答も含め宜しくお願いします。

• t-cmt
  • お礼率7% (68/935)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • catch_22
  • ベストアンサー率32% (25/77)
回答No.1

>・I hope this report will ( ) you form a general idea about the situation in China. これは、"~help you form" が一番良いのではないでしょうか。 >仕様書リストをぜひお読みください。 これは、「ぜひ」をどう理解するかですよね。。。「必ず」の意味か、「強く希望します」の意味かでちょっと選び方が違うかもしれません。 A:Don't forget to read the list of specifications. (命令口調ですね。。。ちょっと嫌な感じです) B:Please make sure that you read the list of specifications. (これを読まないと後とで損する・困る感じですね。) C:You had better read the list of specifications. (上から目線の物言いです。丁寧ではありません) D:I'm very glad if you read the list of specifications.(これが一番丁寧な言い方で、「読んでくれたら幸いです」に近い表現) >私の解答→B 「ぜひ」をどうとるかで違いますが、読む必然性がなくて、読んで欲しいだけだったら、私はDがベストだと思います。 最後の問題: A:I will be 30 minutes late for the meeting. B:I will be 30 minutes absent from the meeting. C:I will be delayed for 30 minutes. D:I will be punctual for 30 minutes. Aが一番無難な答えですね。ただ、自分のせいではなくて、事故とかが原因で遅れる場合は、Cが使えますが、ちょっと言い訳がましい感じもあります。

関連するQ&A

• ビジネス英語において

ビジネス英文の問題です。プレゼンテーションの抜粋です。空欄を下記から選択し埋める問題です。 There are three points I'd like to (16) with you. The (17) will help you understand our new product more clearly. First, let me talk about the (18) of the new software. Here are some interesting statistics... Let's just drop it here and (19) to the next topic. Second, I'd like to talk about some successful examples of our clients introducing the new software. Let's take a look at Charts 1 and 2. These charts indicate that... Third, let me stress the performance of the software. It (20) all others produced by our competitors... [16] A:address B:tell C:explain D:reveal 私の解答A [17] A:programs B:handles C:handlings D:handouts [18] A:characteristically B:character C:characteristic D:characteristics 私の解答D [19] A:pick up B:move on C:go over D:take on 私なりの解答B [20] A:outperforms B:outstands C:outsources D:outdates 私なりの解答A 分かるところだけ解答しましたが、あとは分かりません。添削含め宜しくお願いします。

• ビジネス英語・会話

ビジネス英語・会話においての問題です。 ●相手に指示するとき、どのように書きますか。A~Dで選びなさい。 A:I demand that you take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. B:Would you like to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. C:I want to order you to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. D:Would you take Mr.Lopez reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him? 私の解答→B ●日本人AさんとBさんはモーター開発に関して、アメリカ人2人(Cさん、Dさん)と会議しています。A~Dのうち選びなさい。 Cさん:Not really. The problem is how much their R&D has progressed so far. We have no idea. Dさん:問題 A:Please take my advice. B:I'm not sure how to say it in English. C:Does anybody have any suggestions? D:Do you agree with me? 私の解答→A Aさん:Are you saying that we need more information on competitors? Dさん:That's right. We need to establish a global network to see what's going on in the motor market for hybrid cars. Bさん:問題 A:I feel that personal relationship are the best way. B:Could you describe that, please? C:No, you are wrong that way. D:What is a global netwak? 私の解答→C Cさん:Masa, I know that you have a strong relationship with engineers working for auto-parts companies. Aさん:Yeah, Masa attends a lot of conferences on engineering every year. Dさん:Masa, I'll leave it to you. (問題) A:The reason is that you are not confused about that. B:May I have your attention? C:That's fine. D:What do you think about your prospects? 私の解答→D Cさん:I believe that you can collect valuable information, Masa. Bさん:(問題) but I should be able to tell you sometiong important regarding motor development in the auto-parts industry in a few weeks. A:I'm very sorry for that, B:I'll explain that, C:I'm not sure, D:I'm very confident, 私の解答→分かりません。。Aかなと。。 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を教えて下さい。

(1)A retirement plan ensures one's well-being in one's(__). (A)oldness (B)old age (C)elderly (D)senile (2)I will never forget the (__) I spent in Fiji. (A)time (B)trip (C)travel (D)journey (3)Smoking (__) in this restaurant. (A)has no permission (B)will not be admitted (C)cannot be done (D)is not allowed (4)The forms (__) you need to fill out can be completed at home. (A)how (B)why (C)that (D)those (5)All of the team members are looking forward to (__) the project. (A)conclude (B)concluding (C)a conclusion (D)in conclusion 上記(1)~(5)に適切な語句を(A)~(D)の中から当てはめ、なおかつ日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください

カッコ内の単語を並べ替えてください。 1.(now, order, are, ready, you, to),or shall I give you few more minutes? 2.(for, of, another, same, the, me),please. 3.Well, I think (night, I'll, it, call, a). It's been a long day. 4.(room, do, have, left, you, any) for dessert? 5.(think, I, for, I'll, go, the) vegetarian special. 6.I've been (catch, trying, to, waiter's, the, eye), but he doesn't seem to notice me. 7.(what, you, will, be, it, for),madam? 8.(it, you, if, bother, doesn't),I think I'll have a glass of wine.

• 英語を教えて下さい。

(1)In order to get a driver's license in (__)states,you murt be at least sixteen. (A)most of (B)almost all of (C)most (D)almost of (2)We wrote the proposal entirely by(__). (A)us (B)ourselves (C)our (D)we (3)Entrepreneurs should strike the right balance(__)advertising and selling. (A)between (B)both (C)among (D)neither (4)Alpha-Beta Corporation announced (__)clinical results for its first drug. (A)disappointing (B)disconnecting (C)disagreeing (D)disappearing (5)No one knows what the (__)result of the marketing blitz will be. (A)concluding (B)remote (C)last (D)end 上記(1)~(5)の(__)に適切な語句を(A)~(D)の中から選び、なおかつ日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• 英語の問題で分からない所があります

英語の問題で分からない所があります 解答が無い上に体調がすぐれない為 思う様に進められません どなたかお力添えを頂けると助かります 次の英文中の () 何に最も適する表現を a ~ d 1つ選びなさい  ・ I feel like ( ) to the movies tonight .   ( a: but go  b: to go  c: gone  d: going )  ・ I wish I ( ) a bird .   ( a: am  b: am not  c: were  d: could )  ・ ( ) do you think of this ?   ( a: How  b: What  c: Which  d: Whichever )  ・ She ( ) be a polite person to do such a thing .   ( a: must not  b: cannot  c: dare not  d: ought not )  ・ Hurry up , ( ) you will miss the train .   ( a: or  b: and  c: after  d: before ) 恐縮ですが 和訳や解説等も頂けると助かります 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語堪能な方お願いします

should = be supposed to = be to do i have four logos to show you, ()is designed by a famous graphic designer. A one of them B one of which C none of whom D some of which 答えはBですが何でか分かりません。 説明して頂けますか? claim=自分のもの=このように考えて間違いはないでしょうか? 自分中心に考えて=subjective? たくさんあってすみませんが、お願い致します!

• 英語を教えてください。

(1)学校までは歩いてほんの5分の距離です。 (five/ is/ it/ minutes'/ only/ school/ the/ to/ walk/ .) (2)差し当たり、私たちにはこれで間に合います。 (do/ present/ this/ us/ for/ will/ the/ .) (3)その光景は私の胸をドキドキさせるに足るものであった。 The (was / to/ leap/ heart/ sight/ make/ enough/ my). (4)新聞を読むと、世界の情勢がよくわかります。 Newspapers (going on/ informed of/ is/ keep/ what/ will/ you) in the world. 次の各組の文から英文として正しいものをそれぞれ1つずつ選んでください。 (5)a,He started Tokyo dor Hokkaido. b,Did you enjoy yourself at the movie? c,Will you marry with me? d,Please answer to my question. (6)a,I had a strange dream last night. b,I've become to like college life lately. c,Could you teach me the way to the station? d,I want to enter a both. (7)The meat won't keep till tomorrow. (8)Tell me when she comes back. (9)Tell me when she will come back. これを解いてみると、 (1)It is only five minute's walk to the school. (2)This will do us for the present.  (3)The sight was enough to make my heart leap. (4)Newspapers keep you informed of what is going on in the world. (5)b (6)a (7)2文型 (8)3文型 (9)4文型  間違っている箇所があれば教えてください。 ちなみに(7)(8)(9)は先生に間違っていると言われました。

• 英語 問題おねがいします!

5問あります! 英文の訳をおねがいします。 1.I will be meeting a friend from Australia at the airport this afternoon. 2.The train will be arriving at the station in about ten minutes. 日本語の意味になるように()に適切な語を入れてください。 3.3時にここでお待ちしています。  I () () () for you here at three o'clock. 4.あさっては期末テストです。明日は一日中、テストの勉強をしているでしょう。  I have a final test the day after tomorrow. So I () () () for it all day tomorrrow. 5.彼女は近いうちにここに戻ってくることになるでしょう。  She () () () back again one of these days. 以上の5問です! おねがいします!

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次の1~5の文の空欄に入るのはA~Cのどれだと思いますか? 1.I can ( ) this with an example. A.concentrate B.digress C.illustrate 2.Let me ( ) for a moment to tell you a short anecdote. A.illustrate B.digress C.invite 3.First of all, I'll ( ) for you what I intend to talk about today. A.concentrate B.emphasize C.outline 4.I must ( ) that these figures are only estimates. The real figures could be much higher. A.emphasize B.illustrate C.recap 5.First, let's ( ) on the advantages of this new design for the customer. A.concentrate B.invite C.illustrate