英語の分からない問題を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。
  • 次のA~Eと1~5で同じ意味なのはどれですか?
  • A. It was a pleasure to meet you. B. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. C. Do feel free to contact me for further information. D. With regards. E. I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 1. Looking forward to seeing you. 2. It was great to get together. 3. It was nice of you to help out. 4. All the best 5. It's OK to give me a call if you have questions.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のA~Eと1~5で同じ意味なのはどれですか? A.It was a pleasure to meet you. B.I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. C.Do feel free to contact me for further information. D.With regards. E.I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 1.Looking forward to seeing you. 2.It was great to get together. 3.It was nice of you to help out. 4.All the best 5.It's OK to give me a call if you have questions.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

A.It was a pleasure to meet you. お会いできて嬉しかったです。 2.It was great to get together. ご一緒できて良かったです。 B.I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. ご援助の機会を賜りまして感謝いたします。 3.It was nice of you to help out. ご援助頂きありがとうございました。 C.Do feel free to contact me for further information. 今後ともお気軽にお尋ねください。 5.It's OK to give me a call if you have questions. ご質問の際は遠路無く電話ください。 D.With regards. 宜しくお願いします。 4.All the best 敬具 E.I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 火曜の会合楽しみにしております。 1.Looking forward to seeing you. お会いできるのを楽しみにしています。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 pleasure

①It was a pleasure to meet you. お会いできて嬉しいです。 I take pleasure in reading books. ② 私は本を読むことを楽しんでいます。 このpleasureていう名詞は、①はa がありますが、②は冠詞がないんですけどなんでですか? あと②のtakeてどいう意味ですか?なんでinがあるんですか?

• 英語の質問です

It was a pleasure working with you. の返答が You too. こちらこそ。 となっていたのですが、Me too ではないのでしょうか? どうしてYou too.でしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の問題の解答と訳教えてください

初対面の人に対して、別れるとき   It was so ( ) ( ) you 再会した人に対して ( ) to ( ) you again 親しい人と別れるとき ( ) ( ) later そろそろ帰らなければならないとき I think I'd ( ) be ( ) 車で送っていくとき I'll ( ) you a ( )

• 英語の問題です。

英語の問題です。 できればでよいので教えてください。 1. 2文がほぼ同意になるように( )を埋めなさい。   It is reported that the president left London yesterday.   The president (  ) left London yesterday. 2. 次の会話文が成立するように、最も適切なものを選びなさい。 (1) A: I passed my entrance examination.   B: (  ) ア.Try again! イ.Good job! ウ.Take it easy! エ.How well! (2) A: Be sure to visit my family while you're in London.   B: I'd love to. In fact,do you think I could stay      with them for a couple of days?   A: (  ) I'm sure they'd be delighted to have you. ア.How come? イ.How could you? ウ.Why not? エ.Why on earth? (3) A: How are you feeling this morning?   B: (  ) ア.Good for you.イ.My pleasure.ウ.I couldn't be worseエ.Thanks.Just the same to you. よろしくお願いします!

• 英語

A:I have to go now. () B:It was my pleasure. Prease come around againsoon. A:I will. Bye. (1)I hope the dinner was all right. (2)Did you enjoy the dinner? (3)Thank you again for the dinner. (4)How did you like the dinner? 2 A:There are many things you could do to imrove your health. B:() A:Getting regular exercise,for example,or eatingmore vegetbles. (1)Any similar examples?(2)How many? (3)Like what? (4)What did you say? 答えと全文の訳をお願いします

• 英語の問題です。

【C】や【D】などの語句や熟語の言い換えはおそらく解けたのですが、意外と【A】問題のような記号問題が難しく感じました。誤りの指摘も少しあやしいです。 文法的な解説も合わせて、回答お願いします。 【A】 1 It was a wonderful party. You () have joined us.   アcan イought ウshould エwill 2 I stopped and waited ().   アthe car to pass イfor the car pass ウfor the car to pass エthe car passing 3 A bad habit, (), cannot easily be got rid of.   アif forming イevery formed ウon forming エonce formed 4 It began to rain ().   アfive minutes when reaving home イafter five minutes I left home ウfive minutes    after I left home エbefore five minutes I left home 5 One of the twenty players I saw in Atlanta () Japanese.   アare イwas ウwere エwho is 6 I´ve just finished cleaning my room and found it () hard work.   アvery イa very ウone very エthe very 7 It´s (). How about going out for a walk?   アsuch fine a weather イa so fine a weather ウso beautiful a day エsuch nice day 8 Walter found it difficult to tell the truth, so he had to () a story.   アcombine イdescribe ウexplain エinvent 【B】 1 Women (the country´s,of,for,45%,workforce,account,about). 2 Kate´s attempt to (her,her,save,life,cost,the girl). 3 We must (coming,make,most,of,the,the) trip to Canada. 4 I (a,at,disappointed,little,not,was) the news. 【C】 1 The newspaper said there was a great fire in Los Angeles.   () to the newspaper, there was a great fire in Los Angeles. 2 She fainted to see the terrible accident.   She fainted at the () of the terrible accident. 3 She invited as many as 200 people to her wedding.   She invited no () than 200 people to her wedding. 4 Betty searched for the book, but she couldn´t find it.   Betty searched for the book in (). 5 The vending machine has broken down.   The vending machine is out of (). 【D】 1 She is always (finding fault with) others. 2 I want to (pick out) a present for my friend. 3 Flight 73 (took off) at 9:30 for San Francisco. 4 She was born and (brought up) in Canada. 5 I can´t (figure out) what she is trying to say. (アunderstand イleave ウchoose エdelay オraise カcriticize) 【E】誤りの指摘です。 1 It was not (which) the boss said (that) made me angry, but (the way) he said (it). 2 (When) I was (in college), I (was belonging) (to) the tennis club. 3 He´s going to (a wedding) on Saturday (because) a friend (of him) is (getting      married). 4 No sooner (had I) (sat down) (when) the phone (rang) again. 5 Domestic beef (costs) (four times) as (many) (as) imported beef. 【F】 1 A:I can´t get my computer to print anything. There´s are error message on the     screen again and again. I hate this!   B:() I´ll have a look at it for you.   アDon´t be so shy! イKeep it up! ウDon´t be so cool! エCalm down! 2 A:Well, I´ll miss you. Let me a hear from you sometimes.   B:().   A:You, too.   アOf course. Take care of yourself イOf course. You did see me off ウI´ll say,     “Hallo and good‐bye” エI´ll be with you in a minute 3 A:Could you tell me how to get to Kyoto station?   B:().   アYes, I could イSure. No problem ウNo, I wouldn´t エYou´ve got it 以上です。   

• 英語お詳しい方おねがいします。

下記の英文ですが、ハサミの販売関係のやりとりの中の一文です。 「それよりも安い方を望んでいるとか、私たちの商品を卸すことも出来るので興味があれば連絡下さい。」 の様なことが書かれていると思うのですが、微妙なニュアンスが伝わりにくいので、どなたかお詳しい方、訳して頂けませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。 i was hoping it was cheaper if i send me customers to you , i own kamisori international, do you also sell scissors? we can make you distributor. let me know if you are interested. regards, zak

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. Had () () () () () () her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was () () () () () () I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on () () () () () () child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your

• この問題はどのような状況なのでしょうか?

お世話になります 次のような問題がありました。 A:(      ) に入る適切な文を、a,b,c,dの中から一つ選ぶ問題です。 A:Would you like me to make a reservations just in case ? B : Yes please . There will be four of us. A: (   ) a. My pleasure. b. In case of trouble, Please contact me. c. I’m looking forward to it. d. I’ll take care of everything right away. このほかの情報はありません。 どれが正解だと思われますか? また、これはどのような場面だと思うかを教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 これは、ホテル、またはレストランなどの予約なのか、またjust in case ?(念のために)とはどのような状況だと想像されますか? 私は、b、か、d、が正解かなと思いますがいかがでしょうか。

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!