• 締切済み

英文が日本語に沿っているか、添削ください。

神が無条件で愛を与えて下さるように、私もまた貴方を無条件で愛しています。 私が虚しく生きた今日は、昨日死んでいった人があれほど生きたいと願った明日。 私も明日も生きていたい。 一日は短い単位の一生、一生は長い単位の一日。 一日を一生の如く真剣に生き、一生を一日の如く気楽に,そして健康に生きたい。 生まれ変わったら貴方の娘にして下さい。 I love you unconditionally as of God gives love unconditionally to everyone. Today I lived in idly is the tomorrow the person died yesterday desperately wanted to live for another day. I want to live tomorrow, too. A day is short version of a life and a life is a long length of a day. I would like to live faithfully, carefully and in a great health. Please make myself one of your daughters when I reborn.

noname#75100
noname#75100
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• saham3
  • ベストアンサー率24% (19/77)
回答No.1

名文ですね。感動しました。人生って毎日生きてる事に 感謝することでもっと充実するんでしょうね。  1行目は良いとおもいます。2行目以降ですが、 'Today' which I have passed idly and aimlessly is the another day the deceased strongly desired to spend as 'tomorrow'. A day is a short part of life and life is accumulation of days. I want to spend a day seriously as if it's a whole life and at the same time I want to spend a whole life easily and peacifully as if it's a day. I wish I could be your daughter if I was reborn. うーん、難しい。 どの様な背景か存じませんが、日本語のニュアンスを英文にするにはそうとう人生経験が必要と感じます。

noname#75100
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• うまく日本語に訳せないんですが、ご教示願います。

in men ,as a rule ,love is but an episode which takes its place among the affairs of the day and the emphasis laid on it in novels gives it an importance which is untrue to life. and以降の文章が、訳を読んでみても、なんだか、日本語になってない気がして、どこが、主語に当たるとかもなんだかいまいちわかりません。すみませんが、解説とともにどなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 英文を日本語に訳し、()に入るものを選んでください

So, why is this story so important to Americans? First of all, the story is about the challenge and excitement of a child disobeying a parent`s command, and destroying something treasured by that parent. Moreover, this act of youthful rebellion is committed by George Washington, the "Father of His Country." In this sense, the act is a symbolic one. The child disobeying and defying his father can be seen to represent the young America breaking with the older authority of Europe and, in particular, the English King. The second reason that this story is important to Americans reflects another symbolic meaning of cutting down a tree: the act of civilizing the wilderness. On their arrival in the New York, the trees had to be cut, the great forests leveled, in order to make civilized land out of the wilderness: to clear the land for planting crops; to build cabins; to get fuel for warmth and cooking; and to make fences for protection. Thus the tree-cutting hatchet is the essential tool for ( 1 ). Lastly, while the story of George Washington describes the act of a young revolutionary, it is significant to Americans that this act is done innocently and honestly. "Run to my arms, you dearest boy," cries his father, and with this sign of love the Revolution is given the approval of the parent. In this way, the story fulfills the wish of every rebellious child: that the gesture of independence will be respected, and that the child will be able to enjoy its act of rebellion without losing ( 2 ). ・(1)に入る3語の語句を同じ段階から抜き出してください。 ・(2)に入る適切なものを選んでください。 (1)its father`s love (2)its social relationships (3)its independence (4)its pride

• 次の英文の日本語訳の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。

お世話になっています。 次の英文の日本語訳の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。 "a life course preparation"→「あるライフコースの準備」 が良く分かりませんでした。 《英文》 The process of training itself represents a life course preparation that is understood and invoked to signal readiness. 《日本語訳》 訓練の過程それ自体が、レディネスを示すものとして理解されたり想起されたりする、あるライフコースの準備なのである。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I am about to marry the love of my life. We badly want for things to last. But we also live in a contemporary climate where love’s chance to last, monogamously and constructively, is pretty compromised. we also live in a contemporary climate where love’s chance to last, monogamously and constructively, is pretty compromised.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文メールの添削お願いします。

英語で「動物園で一心に空を見上げている独りぼっちのゴリラを見たとき、すごく悲しくなったよ。彼は一生狭い動物園で暮らすのかなぁとか、故郷を想っているのかなぁとか色々考えたよ。」と書きたいのですが I felt so sad when I saw a solitary gorilla looking up into space in a zoo. I thought a lot of things I wonder if he'll live here for the rest of his life or he wants to back his home. でいいでしょうか?どなたか添削お願いします。

• 英文の添削おねがいします

英文を書きました。 添削、アドバイスをお願いします。 以下の文章をみてください。 ・文法的におかしなところはありませんか? ・誤字脱字はありませんか? ・表現はおかしくないですか? 添削お願いします。 I think a modern apartment building is very comfortable. 私はアパート(マンション)は快適だと思う。 Because apartment buildings is multifamily housing, there is a room in top and bottom right and left. アパートは集合住宅だから上下左右に部屋がある。 Therefore the room of the apartment is hard to get cold and retains heat. だから、アパートの部屋は冷えにくく保温性がある。 How do you think of this? あなたはこれをどう思う? I think that this is a very good phenomenon. Because the warm room is comfortable and It can save an electricity bill. 私はこれはとても良い現象だと思います。なぜなら暖かい部屋は快適で、電気代も節約できるから。 In addition, in the apartment Building, security is steady from a single house. また、アパートビルは一軒家よりセキュリティがしっかりしている。 In spite of being it going away that a security camera, locking automatically are set up, what the person who lives in the same building even if I say anything watches is effective crime prevention measures. 防犯カメラ、オートロックなどが設置されていることもさることながら、なんといっても同じ建物に住む人が見てくれていることは効果的な防犯対策です。 I can live life that we can feel relieved by security by these security measures. これらの防犯対策によって私たちは安全で安心できる生活をおくることができる。 I think that acquaintances increase as a day passes in the multifamily housing. 集合住宅では日がたつにつれて知り合いが増えると思う。 I cooperate by this, and the making of more comfortable space will be possible. これにより協力してより快適な空間づくりができるでしょう。 Because barrier-free is the mainstream in the modern apartment Building, any people regardless of age or sex can live without being in need of it. 現代的なアパートビルはバリアフリーが主流だから老若男女不自由せずに生活できる。

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手なものです(泣)明日英語のスピーチがあるのですが、時間がないので助けてほしいです!よろしくお願いします!! 英文:I love a trip. I tell that I went to Fukushima for snowboarding with a friend the other day. I got on a night coach from night of January 17 and went to the Daira, Adachi plateau of Fukushima. When it arrived at the inn, it was about 4:00 of the morning. The feeling was excited, but I fell asleep once and I got up for 8 carrier 30 minutes of the morning and went to the slope by bus. When I arrived at the slope, one area was very clean by snow. I changed into a wear at once and went to be slippery. I did not have experience of the snowboarding so far, and this time was the first challenge. I had there was a good child to a friend, and the child teach it from the beginning. I fell down first and. However, I got possible to glide alone while I slipped a lot. When I got possible to glide, I was very glad. It was fearful to step on the lift, but got possible to get on a lift first. I want to thank a friend.  I entered the hot spring at night. I have a feeling that a tired body softened by the effect of the hot spring. It was very comfortable. The supper ate sukiyaki. Vegetables and meat were very delicious.  I gathered in one room together and played a game while eating a cake and talked afterwards. It was the future and talked about a thing of the love, an interesting thing in various ways. It was good to be able to do a deep talk. I made a tour of Fukushima on the second day. I walked the neighborhood and took a photograph with a digital camera. There were footbathing and a lake and a Shinto shrine in the neighborhood of the inn. Powdery snow fell, and the circumference was surrounded in the silver world and was very beautiful when I took a walk through a lake on the way. And I returned to the house on the night coach again. I became the very good memory. I want to do a lot of trips from now on. I go to the land and want to watch various things in spite of being a feeling with skin. Thank you. 日本語:私は旅行が大好きです。こないだ友達と福島にスノボーに行った時の話をします。 私は1月17日の夜から夜行バスに乗り、福島の安達太良高原に行きました。宿に着いたときは朝の4時頃でした。気持はわくわくしていましたが、一旦眠りにつき、朝の8持30分に起床してバスでゲレンデに向かいました。 ゲレンデに着いたとき、辺りは一面雪でとてもきれいでした。早速ウエアに着替え、滑りに行きました。私は今までにスノボーの経験がなくて、今回が初挑戦でした。友達に上手な子がいてその子に一から教えてもらいました。最初は転んでばかりでした。しかし、たくさん滑っているうちに一人で滑れるようになりました。滑れるようになった時はとても嬉しかったです。最初はリフトに乗ることも怖かったのですが、リフトにも乗れるようになりました。私は友達に感謝したいです。  夜は温泉に入りました。疲れた体が温泉の効果によって和らいだ気がします。とても気持ち良かったです。夕飯はすきやきを食べました。野菜やお肉がとてもおいしかったです。  その後はみんなでひとつの部屋に集まり、お菓子を食べながらゲームをしたり、語ったりしました。将来のこと、恋愛のこと、面白かったことなど色々な話しをしました。深い話ができてよかったです。 二日目は福島めぐりをしました。近辺を歩いてデジカメで写真を撮りました。宿の近くには足湯や湖や神社がありました。途中、湖を散策していると、粉雪が降ってきて周りが銀世界に包まれてとても綺麗でした。 そしてまた夜行バスに乗り、家に帰りました。 とてもいい想い出になりました。私はこれからもたくさん旅をしていきたいです。その土地へ行って肌で感じながら色々なものをみていきたいです。 ありがとうございました。