• 締切済み

この訳し方で良いでしょうか?

あなたは満足すると確信する。 国内の実績を世界中に向けて提供します。 いつも貴社のお役に立つように心がけています。 中古車のことなら任せてください。 これを英文に自分なりに訳したら こうなりました。 どこか間違ってますでしょうか? You are convinced that it satisfies it. Domestic results are turned all over the world and it offers it. We are at your service at all times. Please leave the used car to me ! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• malfuctio
  • ベストアンサー率42% (12/28)
回答No.3

#2さんは和訳を提供されていますが、 質問者さんは英訳が正しいかを質問されているのではないですか? #1さんは、質問者さんの英語がいかにめちゃくちゃかを示すために あえて質問者さんの英文をそのまま訳しただけでしょう。 質問者さんの日本語の直訳 We are convinced that you will be satisfied. We will provide the world with our domestic achievement. We always try to help you. When it comes to used cars, you can count on us. ただこれではあまりにお粗末かつ意味不明なので、 ちょっと似たような意味で書いてみました。 We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction! Our performance is highly reputed for its great quality in Japan, and now we are offering it to all over the world! Your satisfaction is our top priority. Count on us for anything about used cars. でもこれじゃ意味変わりすぎですね。 とりあえず、「実績を提供」がおかしいことにまず気づいてください。

• yukoodoo
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/0)
回答No.2

中古車屋さん買取サービスのキャッチコピーかなんかですか? 質問者の方の訳のほうが自然に感じます。 もっと意訳して、 絶対損はさせません。 国内での実績あるサービスを世界中の方々にお届け。 いつだってサービス第一、車を売るなら私どもにお任せください! ぐらいでもいいと思います。

• good23
  • ベストアンサー率24% (62/251)
回答No.1

わざと間違えた英訳をして  私たちを 試していらっしゃるのでしょうか?  滅茶苦茶なのですが。  (真剣だったら ごめん) それとも 一度 自動翻訳機をつかって その上でチェックしているのでしょうか。日本語も変ですね。 あなたの英語を まず 和訳します 1. それが それを満足させると 確信するのはあなただ。 2.国内の結果が世界に向けられて、それがそれを提供する。 3.いつでも 私たちは スタンバイです。 4.その中古車1台を 俺に 残しておいて頂戴ね。

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてください。

訳を教えてください。 勉強不足なので、いまいちどういうことを言われているのか確信がもてません。 ご教示ください。 we have reviewed the document; please kindly have it executed on behalf of you and return to me at the address below. Please note that we are able to accept PDF of it via email.

• St all times とは?

こんにちは。 カナダに住む知り合いにまとめて質問を送ったところ、回答の最初に以下のような文章がありました。 The following answers are solely the personal opinion of the author and are not necessarily complete or have been fully researched. St all times, if you require urgent care, please see a professional immediately. St all times の意味だけが、わかりません。最初は、タイプミスかとも思ったのですが、インターネットで検索をすると同じ表現が出てきます(が、意味がわかりません)。 どなたか、St all times の意味を教えていただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の訳し方

わからない英訳文があったので質問します。 郵便局にて。 Did you want insurance for it (a percel) for it at all? (小包)保険をつけますか? <at all> ○at all はどのようなニュアンスでネイティブは付け足しているのでしょうか? at allの疑問文での使用では、『まったく』などでしたが、なぜこの状況での会話に強調するat allをつけるのかがわかりません。 if you just pass it through to me, I 'll put the stap on it for you. こちらに(小包を)ください、切手を貼りますから。 なぜ<If>をしようするのでしょうか、意味は通じますが、直接please, pass...では行けないんでしょうか?もしくわ<if> を使うとより丁寧になるのでしょうか? 直訳すると不自然ですよね。 英語に詳しい方、宜しく願いいたします…っ。

• 海外のDVD販売サイトの文章を読みたいのですが。

以下の英語を、どなたか訳していただけませんか。 海外のDVD通販サイトの、会員のみがログインできる特別なページのようなのですが、いろいろ細かい規約があるようです。規約を読んで、納得できるようなら活用したいのですが、どうにも足踏み状態です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------------------------------------------------- Please read this carefully - many potential questions are answered below. Every day, we pick 10 items to offer to you at a special discount price. You may view these products one at a time, and choose to either accept our special offer, or pass and view the next item. You may view your special offers once per day. From the time that you begin viewing your offers, you will have 60 minutes to choose one. The fine print: Only one daily deal offer may be redeemed per customer per day. Quantities are limited, offers good while supplies last. All daily deal offers expire 60 minutes after you view your first offer, individual offers expire when you pass on the offer, or 60 minutes after you viewed your first offer, whichever is earlier. Daily deal offers are only good for the products featured. Daily deal offers may not be applied to previous orders. Daily deal offers that have been accepted are excluded from any further coupon discounts. Daily deals are not excluded from taxes or our normal shipping costs. Accepted daily deal offers must remain in the shopping cart on the web site, they may not be saved for later purchase. When accepting a daily deal offer, it must be added to the shopping cart through the page displaying the offer by selecting "Buy now!" Orders must be completed through our online store.

• 英語問題

1:Please lock the door when you ( ). (1)leave (2)will be leaving (3)will have left (4)will leave 2:The man decided to wait at the station until his wife ( ). (1)came (2)come (3)has come (4)will come 3:It will not be long before she ( ) London. (1)will leave to (2)will leave for (3)leaves to (4)leaves for 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の質問です

英語の問題なんですけど、答えてくださる方早急にお願いいたします! He gave her a beautiful ring. と同じ文構造をもつ文が以下のうち全部で2つあるらしいのですが、どれとどれか分かる方お願いします。 (1) Keep a diary in English. (2) Shall I bring you a glass of water? (3) There are twelve months in a year. (4) Nobody found this quiz too difficult. (5) She turned pale when she heard the news. (6) She found me the book. (7) She became the first woman doctor in the village. (8) He knows how to cook. (9) Please leave me alone. (10) I always leave for school at six in the morning.

• オークションで落札されたのは良いのですが、英語で返事が返ってきました。英語に詳しいい方お願いします。

オークションで落札されたのは良いのですが、英語で返事が返ってきました。英語に詳しいい方お願いします。 いつもなら翻訳ソフトである程度は解読できて返答はしていたのですが、今回は英文が長くて翻訳できませんでした。 次の英文をお願いします。 Hi, I am the winning bidder on the backpack but I have been trying all day to see what it looks like~~the photos are not showing at all. I am assuming that it has the black cloth straps at the back, going around the shoulder. Can you please confirm this? thank you, take care, Patty

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

We have a Policy Guidance Note on Exchange Traded Funds available here https://bit.ly/3dJI9ak. Please read it to understand the requirements a promoter must meet to issue an ETF. These should not be reviewed in isolation. Please also review the Capital Markets Act, Capital Markets (Securities)(Public Offers Listing and Disclosures) Regulations 2002 -amended 2019 and Code of Corporate Governance Practices for Issuers of Securities to the Public 2015 all available at http://cma.or.ke. These Regulations will are integrated and important for an issuer to understand when making an application for our consideration.

• 英語の質問です。

英語の問題なんですけど、答えてくださる方お願いいたします! She made her son a baseball player. と同じ文構造をもつ文が以下のうち全部で2つあるらしいのですが、どれとどれか分かる方お願いします。 (1) Keep a diary in English. (2) Shall I bring you a glass of water? (3) There are twelve months in a year. (4) Nobody found this quiz too difficult. (5) She turned pale when she heard the news. (6) She found me the book. (7) She became the first woman doctor in the village. (8) He knows how to cook. (9) Please leave me alone. (10) I always leave for school at six in the morning.

• カバーレターの添削をお願いいたします。

転職のためカバーレターを作成中ですが、どなたかお力添えお願いいたします。 翻訳サイトを利用したため、英文がこの内容でよいのかアドバイス下さい。 宜しくお願いいたします。 多様化する現代、業界大手の御社で更に高いレベルにチャレンジし、経験や熱意で御社に大きな貢献が出来ると確信しております。 It is convinced that can it challenge at a higher level in your company of the energy industry major company, and your companies do a big contribution by the experience and zeal at a diversified present age. 私が御社のためにどのような貢献が出来るか、是非お会いしてお話しさせて頂きたいと思っております。 What contribution can you able to want to do so that I am your company, and ..talk.. to make it to meeting by all means. 以上宜しくお願いいたします。