彼氏が大学を休学した理由とは?質問文全文の要約とタイトルを生成

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼氏が大学を休学している理由とは?遠距離な関係において大学に戻らない理由や休学の理由について質問したい。
  • 私の幸せを願って全力で行動すると言ってくれた彼氏に対して、実際には私には何の効果もなく、幸せを感じない。むしろ彼を嫌いになってしまった。
  • 彼氏の大学休学理由とは?私の幸せを願う行動に対して全く効果を感じておらず、むしろ彼を離れたくなってしまった。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

至急英語が合っているか教えてくださいm(__)m

遠距離の彼が大学を休学したと言うので 『どうして大学に戻らないの?どうして休学したの?』と聞きたいのですが Why don't you go back to school? why did you take a leave of absence at the first place?で大丈夫でしょうか? また、 honestly I am going to do everything that makes you happy because you make me happy.に対して 『全然私の為になってない。全然嬉しくない。逆にあなたを嫌いになってる。』は It doesn't work for me at all. I am not happy at all. I even feel like leaving you..で合っていますか?

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

>Why don't you go back to school? >why did you take a leave of absence at the first place? 若いから、直接的に聞いてもいいのかもしれませんが、 彼にも休学した事情があるんですよね。。。。。 それをあまりに"Why ..you"って直接的に聞きすぎている気がしますが。。。。 You are taking a leave of absence? What happened to you? I hope you are OK... って書くほうが、彼を責めていないで、状況を説明してくれない? 心配しているんだよと、好意的にとれると思います。 >honestly I am going to do everything that makes you happy >because you make me happy.に対して I just want to know what's going on. Can you tell me what happened first? って書いたほうが、いいと思いますけど。。。。 そもそも休学した理由を聞かないと、 あなたのために何でもやるって言われても困りますよね~?

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございますm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 至急。英語について

(来年3月に東京に引っ越すのですが、そのことと、彼が日本に来るときホテルじゃなく私に家に泊まりたいと言う彼に以下のことを英語でいいたいです。)↓ 私、東京で一人暮らしする訳じゃないし、(母と一緒に引っ越して住む) それに、(あなたが私の)家に泊まるのは私のママが許さないと思う。(>_<) あと私、前も言ったけど英語だって話せないから ずっと一緒にいるのはあなただってせっかくけアメリカから来るのに楽しくないだろうし... なんか(色々考えちゃって)不安なんだよね。 I'm not going to live all by myself. And I'm afraid my mom won't allow you to stay at our house. Moreover, as I told you before I don't speak English, it will not be fun for you being together with me all the time in Japan especially you coming all way from the U.S.A... I am a bit worried. ↑可笑しいところはないでしょうか?

• 至急。英語について。

私、東京で一人暮らしする訳じゃないし、 それに、(あなたが私の)家に泊まるのは私のママが許さないと思う。(>_<) あと私、前も言ったけど英語だって話せないのに ずっと一緒にいるのはあなただってせっかくアメリカから来るのに楽しくないだろうし... なんか(色々考えちゃって)不安なんだよね。 と言いたいですが、 I will not live by myself in Tokyo, and my mother will not allow you to stay at my house. Moreover, as I told you before that I don't speak English, it will not be fun for you being together with me all the time in Japan especially you come from the U.S.. I am a bit worried. ↑間違っているところはないでしょうか?

• [英語]このBACKについて教えてください

Why don't I just wait for you back at the hotel and I'll try on this cute little outfit you bought me. ドラマのセリフなのですが、 この「Why don't I just wait for you back at the hotel 」 で "wait for you to come back at the hotel"なら意味がわかるのですが、 "wait for you back at the hotel"がわかりません。 このbackがよくわからないのと これは熟語がなにかなのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me

• 至急お願いします。英語があっているか教えて下さい。

メールを送りたいのですが、伝わるか自信がありません。 おかしなところがあったら教えて欲しいです。 Thank you for watching the video. I had something glad Yesterday as well. Kouchan for the first time called me as a Moon sensei. So I'm very happy. I miss you, too. If you don't mind. Can you send me a picture of you and Michael ? Your picture always makes me happy. Because it is hard to write a sentence I am happy only with picture. My family is fine. Today is my daughter's Junior high school graduation ceremony. My son likes cooking and he was making it today Yes,I live in Odawara.have you ever been to Odawara? If you ever come to Japan, I would like to see you, I want to visit Italy someday in the future. Hope all is well. ビデオを見てくれてありがとう。 昨日、また嬉しいことがあったよ。 こうちゃんが、初めてMoon先生と呼んでくれたの。 だから、すごく幸せ。 私も寂しい。 もし良かったら、またあなたとマイケルの写真を送って欲しいな。 あなた達の写真を見ると元気になれるから。 文を書くのは大変だから、写真だけでも嬉しいな。 私の家族はみんな元気だよ。 今日は、娘の中学の卒業式だよ。 息子は、お料理が好きで今日も作っていたよ。 うん、私は小田原に住んでるよ。小田原に来たことある? もし、また日本に来ることがあったら会えたらいいな。 いつかイタリアに行きたいな。 ↑↑↑ こんな感じの内容を書きたいのですが、いかがですか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 至急!英語の問題です。

困っています。 訳も宜しくお願いしますm(._.)m 【what how who why which】 1. I need a prosthetic leg ( ) moves at my will. 2. I show you ( ) to stretch out your arms. 3. ( ) noticed your daughter's symptom first? 4. ( ) was the patient not admitted to that hospital? 5. Tell me ( ) will prevent getting pimples on my forehead.

• 英語のお詳しい方、お願いします。

相手からの返事がよく理解できません。 Aが必要なのは理解できるのですが他にどんな事を仰っているんでしょうか? I need A for me to connect you to him, and how sure am I that I will get the payment after me giving you all you need? How can I be sure?

• 自然な英語になるように、添削をお願いします。

外国人の知人が先月で仕事の契約が切れたそうなので、就職活動の手伝いができればと思い、外国人の方はどうやって仕事を見つけるのか調べてその資料を渡そうと思うのですが、就職活動の手伝いをして欲しいとその知人に言われたわけでないのです。 そこで、 私のしている事が、あなたにとっておせっかいにならないといいけど。 I hope what I am doing for you get meddlesome. 先日、あなたの仕事探しに対して、私が、"I can help you."と言ったでしょ。 だから、ネットで調べたり、大学に問い合わせをしました。 Remember I told you "I can help you." to your job hunting. That's why I tried to find it out in Internet or some universities. あなたに、私や日本人が、口先だけの人間だと思われたくないから。 I don't want you to think of our Japanese and me as all talk.

• ビートルズのA HARD DAY'S NIGHTの歌詞について

You know I work all day To get you money to buy you things And it's worth it just to hear you say You're gonna give me everything So why on earth should I moan  'cause when I get you alone You know I feel okay という歌詞が曲中にありますが、意味がわかりません。 教えてください。

• 至急意味を教えてください。

We should talk about our feelings because I loved you and you loved me at one point... We had such a great bond and great chemistry and somehow everything went bad...I wanted to see if maybe we could work out again but I think you still dont trust me and I dont think I am ready for such a big comittment such as marriage... Write me back with how you feel about me and not asking me more questions... You know all the answers to your questions... これは過去に私のことを愛していたのでしょう?それとも今も愛しているのでしょうか?