• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

急いでます!!!英語です(;;)

以下のどの英文でもいいので、英語で文法的に説明してください!お願いします(;;) 本当に困ってます。。 They seemed pleased with the news and told me they'd be ready. I heard her mother ask in the background, "Why does he want to bring all those friends, anyway?" What am I supposed to say to all of them? ”Six people will be coming by with me next Monday to visit with you, can you be here?" They seemed pleased with the news and told me they'd be ready.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数5
  • 閲覧数113
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

S] They V] seemed   C] (to be) pleased with (←be pleased with : ...を喜ぶ) the news and V] told O] me O] (that) they'd be(←they would be : will beをtoldに合わせて時制を過去にずらした) ready. 2つの動詞が1つの主語を共有している単文(節が1つ)。 「英語で文法的に説明して」 ー 英語を使って説明しなくてもいいんですよね?(-- ;)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

わ~ほんまにめちゃくちゃ助かりました!(; ;)(; ;) ありがとうございます(T_T)!!

その他の回答 (4)

• 回答No.5

”Six people will be coming by with me / next Monday / to visit with you, can you be here?" will + 進行形(未来進行形)   1)未来のある時に進行中の動作・出来事      (その時点で)~しています   2)確定的な未来の予定(成り行き)      ~することになっている この文では2がよさそう。 前置詞が続いているがbe coming by /with me 。 to visit with you   目的のto do。ここのvisitは自動詞。 どこまで要るのかわからないのでこのあたりで。ばらばらと遅い時間にすみません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.4

I am supposed to say 何か(=what : ★ sayの目的語は発話される言葉。ex. Please say hello to your mother.) to all of them. ↓ whatを問うための疑問文。 be supposed to : ... することになっている

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.3

I heard(←知覚動詞hear) her mother ask(←知覚動詞の影響で原形。heardにつられて過去形にしない) in the background, "Why does he want to bring all those friends, anyway?"(,で区切られ""でくくられ大文字始まりの直接話法。お母さんが言ったことばそのまま) ↓間接話法 I heard her mother ask in the background why he wanted to bring all those friends, anyway. (お母さんが言った内容は時制の一致で過去形になり、why以下は平叙文の並び。) だと思います、とちょっと怪しげ・・・。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1

Theyは、ニュースに満足するようで、彼らが準備ができていると私に話しました。 「なぜ、彼は、とにかく、すべてのそれらの友人を連れてきたいですか?」と、私は彼女の母にバックグラウンドで尋ねるのを聞きました。 私は、彼ら全員に何を言うことになっていますか? 「6人はあなたを訪ねるために次の月曜日に私とによって来ています、あなたはここにいることができますか?」 彼らはニュースに満足するようで、準備ができていると私に話しました。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます(; ;) 助かったんですが、和訳ではなく文法の説明をお願いしたいです(>_<)

関連するQ&A

• 入試問題 (英文法)

選択問題です 1.When I told Ann the news,she seemed ( ). (1)surprising (2)surprised (3)to surprise (4)to have surprised 2.He looked a little too( ) with success. (1)having pleased (2)pleases (3) pleasing (4)pleased 主語が人だから --ed がくるので 1は(2)  2は(4) だと思います。 これで 合っていますか? またこんな問題は 動詞の seem look にはとらわれないで考えてもいいですか? 教えてください。

• 英文わからないので教えてほしいです。

1 They rendered aid or service so that he might be pleased and want for nothing. 彼らは助けまたはサービスを与えた。彼が不自由なく楽しく暮らせるかもしれないから。 2 They were occupied with their own troubles. 彼らは彼ら自身の困難と共に従事した。 自分で訳してみましたが変になってしまいます。 分かりやすく教えてほしいです。すみません。

• よろしくお願いします

I'm a teenager living with parents who I would hesitate to describe as abusive, but they are difficult, often angry, and they can be really mean. I swear I try not to be a brat. I am going to the college they told me to. I am majoring in the major they told me to. I am going into the career they told me to. A lot of my life is spent trying not to upset them and trying not to show that I am upset. They don't like my expressing negative emotions. I have one thing I want that requires their assistance. It is a hobby. They don't like to say no, but they like to indicate in other ways that this is a burden and I am burdensome for wanting it. At this point, it's the only thing I am doing that isn't specifically a thing they told me to do. I try just to ask them, but they say yes and then sigh and mutter and eye-roll me into retracting my request because I feel guilty. I disagree with this whole martyr routine designed to trick me into feeling bad because if they don't want to do it, all they have to do is say no. ここでのbratは「わがままなガキ」といったところでしょうか? eye-roll me into retracting my request の意味を教えてください。 martyr routineの意味を教えてください。 以上、よろしくお願いします

• わけわかりません

次の1と2の文の間には、特に主節動詞の直後の名詞句に関して統語論的に意味論的に大きな違いがある。その違いとは何か説明せよ。 と、あるのですが、日本語ですら何を言っているのかわかりません。 この筆者の求めている回答とはどのようなものなのでしょうか?おしえてください。 (1)a John believes Bill to be foolish. b I hate you to say things like that. (2)a He encouraged me to try again. b She remined him to buy petrol. c They invited us to go with them. d I promised John to go with them. e He told me to change the use. もう1門あるのですが、ポイントたくさんあげたいので別に質問します。

• 翻訳サイトを使わず和訳お願いします。

I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 英語のanywayについて質問です。

よくanywayは文の初めに使われるのを見ます。 anyway are you free tonight?など。 ですが今日このようなツイートを見ました。 Please ask me anything! I want to be an English teacher anyways このanywayは Please ask me anything! anyway I want to be an English teacher と一緒の意味(ニュアンス)でしょうか またなぜanywayにsが付いているのでしょうか? お力を貸していただけると幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

Like they come up to me now all worried and they say,~ 上記を和訳してください。 また、文法的な解説もおねがいします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My “aunt Rhonda,” my mom’s best friend who lives several states away, has recently come out as an avid member of the alt-right movement, along with the rest of her family. This was shocking, considering they seemed to be otherwise for years. considering they seemed to be otherwiseの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語 7問あります!

空所に適当な選択肢の語を入れてください! 1.() students missed the train. (1)The most of (2)Almost of (3)Aimost all of the (4)Almost all of 2.“Is it true that Frank had a car accident?” “I'm afraid ().” (1)it (2)true (3)so (4)that 3.“Is Tom coming to the party todey?” “I (). He's sick.” (1)don't suppose it (2)suppose it (3)suppose not (4)suppose so 4.I am innocent. I had () to do with the accident. (1)everything (2)something (3)nothing (4)anything 5.Just relax and () yourself. There's nothing to worry about. (1)ease (2)enjoy (3)favor (4)please ()内の語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください。 6.この洗濯機は妙な音が出る。どこか故障しているに違いない。 This washing machine is making a strange noise. I think that (be/ something/ there/ with/ must/ wrong/ it) 誤った箇所を指摘して正しい形に直してください。 7.Most of (1)(students) seemed to (2)(have understood) (3)(how fortunate) they were (4)(to be living) in a peaceful country. 以上の7問です! よろしくお願いします!