• 締切済み

英語の質問です

英語の問題なんですけど、答えてくださる方早急にお願いいたします! He gave her a beautiful ring. と同じ文構造をもつ文が以下のうち全部で2つあるらしいのですが、どれとどれか分かる方お願いします。 (1) Keep a diary in English. (2) Shall I bring you a glass of water? (3) There are twelve months in a year. (4) Nobody found this quiz too difficult. (5) She turned pale when she heard the news. (6) She found me the book. (7) She became the first woman doctor in the village. (8) He knows how to cook. (9) Please leave me alone. (10) I always leave for school at six in the morning.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9721/12092)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 He gave her a beautiful ring.「彼は彼女に美しい指輪を与えた」は、 SVOOの第4文型ですので、これと同じ文構造をもつ文は、 (2) Shall I bring you a glass of water?「水を一杯お持ちしましょうか?」。 (6) She found me the book.「彼女が私に本を探してくれた」。 だと思います。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(2)、(6)。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。

英語の問題なんですけど、答えてくださる方お願いいたします! She made her son a baseball player. と同じ文構造をもつ文が以下のうち全部で2つあるらしいのですが、どれとどれか分かる方お願いします。 (1) Keep a diary in English. (2) Shall I bring you a glass of water? (3) There are twelve months in a year. (4) Nobody found this quiz too difficult. (5) She turned pale when she heard the news. (6) She found me the book. (7) She became the first woman doctor in the village. (8) He knows how to cook. (9) Please leave me alone. (10) I always leave for school at six in the morning.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 『私みたいな~ではない。』 など、英語の添削お願いします。

(1)~(6)まで、いくつか自分で考えてみた文章なのですが、 添削していただけないでしょうか。 he is stupid like me. 『彼は私みたいにバカだ。』 この文を基本として(これは合っていますよね?)、 肯定文、否定文・・・と考えていくと、 stupid の後に続く文がわからなくなってしまいました。 (1)彼は私と違ってバカだ。   he is stupid not like me <he is stupid like i am not> (2)彼は私みたいなバカではない。 he is not stupid like me <he is not stupid like i am> (3)彼は私みたいに(私と同様に)バカではない。 he is not stupid not like me < he is not stupid like i am not> *どの文も、meという言葉を使ったまま表現することは可能ですよね? she plays tennis like me 『彼女は私みたいにテニスをする』 この文を基本として考えていくと、 やはり tennis の後に続く文がわからなくなってしまいます。 (4)彼女は私と違ってテニスをする  she plays tennis not like me <she plays tennis like i don't> (5)彼女は私と違ってテニスをしない   she doesn't play tennis like me <she doesn't play tennis like i do> (6)彼女は私みたい(私と同様)に、テニスをしない  she doesn't play tennis not like me <she doesn't play tennis like i don't> *こちらも上記のように、  それぞれmeという言葉を使ったまま表現していいのでしょうか? 英語に自信のある方、先生方、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 最近英語を独学し始めたのですが回答がなく困ってますどうか手伝ってくださ

最近英語を独学し始めたのですが回答がなく困ってますどうか手伝ってください 回答お願いします 1)They found that it was a pretty goof idea They found ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 5 words で 2) His fans were sad when the racer died The racer's death ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 4words で 3) The leaves have turned red because of the cold weather The cold weather has ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 4 words で 4) He was in the habit of sitting up late at night. He ( ) often sit up late at night 1 word で 5) He was careless to leave the bag in the train It was careless ( ) ( ) to leave the bag in the train 2wordで 6) It seems she was happy. She seems ( ) ( ) ( ) happy. 3wordで 7) When she entered the room, she found him sleeping. ( ) the room, she found him sleeping. 1word で 8) We can't tell why he has done such a thing There is ( ) ( ) why he has done such a thing 2words で どうか手助けしてください お願いしますm(_ _ )m

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

• 英語の質問です!!

(1)Paul wished he (read/have read/had read) the book earlier. (2) I know Ann isn`t a doctor, but she knows so much about medicine. It`s as if she (is/were/would be) a doctor. (3)It`s time you (have gone/went/are going) to bed.   次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適当な語を入れなさい。 (1)But for that sign, we would have gone the wrong way. If it ( )( )( )( ) that sign, we would have gone the wrong way. (2)With a little more money, I could buy that beautiful dress. 次の日本文に合うように、英文の空所に適当な語を入れなさい。 (1)ミキが歌うのを聞いたら、プロの歌手だと思いますよ。 (  ) hear Miki sign, you ( )( ) she was a professional singer. (2)より大きな地震だったら、その村は陸の孤島と化しただろう。 The bigger earthquake ( )( )( ) the village an isolated island on land. (3)もしも彼が現れたら、この本を渡してくださいますか。 If he ( ) show up, could you give him this book? (1)もし彼女のEメールアドレスさえ知っていれば。 (I/her/knew/e-mail address/only/if)! (2)もし彼が本当のことを言うならば、私だって彼を許すかもしれない。 (to/me/were/if/he/tell) (1)彼女に今話すことができたらいいのだが。 (2)彼女にあの時話すことができたらよかったのだが。 次の例文の空所に当てはまる動詞を下から選び、必要があれば適切な形に直して入れなさい。ただし、同じ語は1度しか使えません。 (1)(  ) something unusual, the dog suddenly started to run. (2)A few days later, the thief ( ) himself to the police. (3)He wants to ( ) a band with some of his friends. (4)She always ( ) her hair back when she goes jogging. (5)The magazine is known for ( ) government policies. (6)I`m trying to lose weight by ( ) every morning. (7)I can ( ) up to 100 in Portuguese. (8)The scientist made his assistant ( ) the results of the experiments. (9)Please ( ) the bag you bought yesterday. (10)Now many diseases can be ( ).

• 英語の質問です

visit break give repair speak laugh see become go play leave のどれかを 動名詞・分詞・不定詞のいずれかの形にして( )にいれてください 1 Would you mind ( ) in Japanese more slowly? 2 She will post pone ( ) Tokyo for Osaka till next Sunday 3 I enjoyed ( ) my daughter last Saturday 4 You had better practice ( ) the piano every day 5 My friend wants ( ) up smoking 6 He decided ( ) to the US to study 7 She expects him ( ) an astronaut 8 I could`t but ( ) at the dog 9 I found the lock ( ) 10 I had my watch ( ) yesterday 11 I tried to avoid ( ) him

• 英語の質問です!!

(May,Can) you help me with my homework? (May,Must) I ask your name? Don`t wait for me. I (may,can) be late. You (may,must) be quiet in the library. He is poor at singing. He (can`t,must) be a singer. (1)彼女は明かりをつけたまま、眠ることができません。 (     ) with the lamp on. (2)彼は若く見えるが、40歳をこえているかもしれない。 He looks young、 but (     ) over forty. (3)次の日曜日に、空港まで車で送ってくれませんか? (        ) to the airport next Sunday? (4)サラはパーティーに来なかった。休んだのには理由があるにちがいない。 Sarah didn‘t come to the party.(          ) for her absence. 次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 (1)君の英語の辞書を借りてもいいですか。 (2)あなたは疲れているに違いない。顔色が悪いよ。(pale) (3)もっと野菜を食べなくっちゃ。 (4)これは誰のかばんですか. ニックのものかもしれません。 (5)100メートルを14秒で走れますか.(second)

• 高1、準動詞の穴埋め問題です。

穴埋めです。 よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m 1)She wears a sweater of her own knitting. = She wears a sweater ( ) she knitted ( ) 2)He demands that I tell him everything. = He demands ( )( )( ) everything from me. 3)I can't find my purse. I ( )( ) left it at home. 4)He had the habit of dropping in without warning. = He ( )( ) drop in without warning. 間違いがあれば正しなさい。 1) Is your story found on facts? 少し解説もしていただけると、助かります。 

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

they both became suddenly interested in me when they found out I never did things before..and he is a black guy which all of the black guys would like to date me and also other things I won't go into detail..so, does that explain why?