• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

カバーレターの添削をお願いいたします。

転職のためカバーレターを作成中ですが、どなたかお力添えお願いいたします。 翻訳サイトを利用したため、英文がこの内容でよいのかアドバイス下さい。 宜しくお願いいたします。 多様化する現代、業界大手の御社で更に高いレベルにチャレンジし、経験や熱意で御社に大きな貢献が出来ると確信しております。 It is convinced that can it challenge at a higher level in your company of the energy industry major company, and your companies do a big contribution by the experience and zeal at a diversified present age. 私が御社のためにどのような貢献が出来るか、是非お会いしてお話しさせて頂きたいと思っております。 What contribution can you able to want to do so that I am your company, and ..talk.. to make it to meeting by all means. 以上宜しくお願いいたします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数78
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1

伝えたい内容が下の用件を満足しないようです.幸いに簡潔に自己アピールすることが大事なようですから,もう一度内容を検討されて挑戦した方がよい結果に結びつくかと思います. 余計なお世話だったかもしれませんが,健闘を祈ります. http://www.english-resume.net/indiv/ent12-04.php より(サンプルやテンプレートも紹介されています) カバーレターの構成は、通常の英文ビジネスレターの構成と同じく3部構成で、ルールもはっきりしていて分かりやすいです。  第1段落目: どのようにして応募職種を知ったのかと、なぜカバーレターを書いているのかの理由を述べます。  第2段落目: 自分を売り込みます。応募ポジションと自分の経験がマッチしていることをアピールします。自分の経歴と、会社(応募ポジション)への理解度をアピールします。  第3段落目: カバーレターを読んでくれたことへの感謝の言葉と、面接を希望すること、今後の連絡方法などを書きます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• カバーレターの添削お願いします。

カバーレターを作ったのですが、恐縮ですが文法の間違い、フォーマルな言い回しなど何でもいいです。多分、間違いが多いと思うのですが、教えてもらえたらと思います。よろしくお願いします。 March 23, 2005 To whom it may concern, Please accept this letter and the enclosed information the truck driver position. I am currently seeking employment in the Vancouver area. My past experience working is also truck driver. It was 2 ton size. And I had delivered mostly food and grocery to our company members. My customers was about 400 peoples, My working was not only delivered, also response customer complaint, inducement to get new customer and more. I had a reputation for being polite to customers from my boss and my customers. This is for not only business, I really like to talk with people. In consequence it made work out. I think so. I have a cooperativeness with other working and I’d like to work with serious and fun. I am confident about drive however I always pay attention about to be overconfidence while driving. And I definitely understand my English skill is not good, I am learning now, so please be forewarned. I think I will be good worker who can contribute to your company. Thank you very much for reading this letter. I look forward to your reply. Sincerely,  

• 英文の訂正をお願いします

御社は世界規模でサービスを提供しておられ、私も国際色豊かな場所で挑戦したいです Your company has been provided the servive of global and I try to do the place which is a cosmopolitan world. 御社で経験を重ね、戦力の一人として成長し、必ず結果を残してみせます。 I have a lot of experience and grow the one of your member,I promiss to achieve your company.

• 至急お願いします!インターンシップ 添削

インターンシップの志望理由を英語で書かなければ ならないのですが、うまく書けません・・・ 至急添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら、付け加えたほうがよい文章など ありましたら、そちらもお願いします。 This is because it thought that it wants to know what kind of thing the atmosphere of a thing and the company how can make use of having learned at a university in real work is. Furthermore, I wanted to learn the difference between student and durability of the consciousness of the member of society. I do not judge work from only appearance and can feed power to understand including a hiding part generally by experiencing internship. And I can feel weight and a sense of fulfilment ,worth to work,to take work on. In addition,I thought that it let me regarded as one opportunity to check my appropriateness and easy posture for finding employment and that gave me an opportunity to wrestle seriously.

• 英文添削をお願いします。Vietnam

A;How did you learn English? B:Well,I practced my english myself by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror and talk to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish every single day. I think it's the best way for me to study English becuse it nither costs me at all nor do I need to go to a language school(because it doesn't cost me or I need to go to a launguage school). I'd suggest English learners do the way I did. It's because they can start this for free! 宜しくお願いします。特に「加えて、そして」をand besidesとしたのですが(besidesの適当な使用方法か自信がありませんが)、というのも by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror, and talking to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.とすると分詞構文の thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.がtalking to myself に不明確になるのではないかと考えたからです。またI practced my english by myself とするとbyが後にも続き変かなと考えmyselfだけでかon my ownで独学でと表せると考えたのですが、そもそもby myselfと単にmyselfとの違い(両者とも同じ意味を持つ(by myselfは”一人で”との意味が強いようですが)基本強調しなければmyselfだけでも良いのでしょうか?そして最後にandに近い多用される接続詞を教えて頂ければ幸いです。

• 和訳をお願いします

I would like to know which strop and accessories are best used with the blade and how I should protect it from rust. It has been engraved but I do not know if your company did the engraving. I want to be able to use it at soon as possible!

• 大学入学希望のカバーレターを添削してほしい

タイの大学に入学したいha-siと申します。 入学にあたって、大学にカバーレターを書きたいのですが、英語が苦手で、困っております。大体を作ったので、添削をお願いします。 Dear University Chulalongkorn チエラコーン大学殿 I apply for admission to the PTTJ of University chulalongkorn on Augusut 2004. 私は2004年8月からチエラコーン大学のPTTJに入学を希望している者です。(PTTJは参加したいプログラム名の略称です) It was heard that your University was a wonderful for are ninnatives. 貴大学はノンネイテイブにとって素晴らしい大学と聞いた。 I would like to learn about cultural diversities in Thailand and I would like to play an international role in the areas of language and culture in the future. 私はタイの文化の多様性について学び、将来は言語や文化の領域で国際的な役割を果たしたいと思う。 I can't use both Thail and English but I undertake to study with enthusiasm. タイ語も英語も出来ませんが、熱心に学ぶことを誓います。 Your kind consideration of this matter would be sincerely appreciated. 本件についてご検討頂ければ幸いです。 I hope to have the opportunity to talk with you in the future. 近い将来あなたとお話しできるのを楽しみにしています。 Thank you. Your Sincerely, 以上が作成したカバーレターです。 私としてはIが多すぎるのと、It was heard が気になっています。 入学の動機は会社が偶然タイと日本語で取引をしており、私も数度訪問。タイ国民やタイが好きになり、少しでも現地の言葉でフェアトレードを目指す仕事をしたいと思ったからです。 留学エージェントからはカバーレターは必要ないと言われていますが、気持ちを伝えたいと思い作成しました。 添削頂ければ大変有難いです。

• 添削お願いします

At that time, the idea that social responsibility by company is to return own company's profits to society rather than they did not bother society in the minimum at all such as cause pollution, violate laws and so on. 「当時、社会的責任とは、自社の利益を社会に還元することであるという考えというよりむしろ、公害を出さない、法令違反しないなど最低限社会に迷惑をかけない程度のことでした。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします”

英訳添削お願いします。 企業の志望動機になります。 よろしくお願いします” 私は自らチャレンジできることと、高い志を持った社員と共に働けることを軸に就職活動をしました。 I did job hunting centering on working with what I could challenge by oneself and an employee with high will. 私が就職活動を通して出会った企業の中で御社がもっとも私の理想とする企業に近かった。 It was close the most for me in the company which your company assumed my ideal in the company where I came across through job hunting. よって私は御社を志望いたします。 Therefore, I wish to join your company

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 【大至急】英文メールご添削のお願い

下記の英文を取引先(派遣先企業)に送りたいのですが、自信がありません。 ご添削を宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m スタッフ吉田の次回契約を6ヶ月にして頂けるとのこと、ありがとうございます。 吉田は12月末で派遣就業開始から3年となり、本来であれば御社での就業は終了となるのですが、弊社の無期雇用制度で期間の定めなく就業できるようになりました。吉田の意向もあり彼女は12月以降も御社で就業させて頂きます。ただ、無期雇用制度に移行するにあたり、一旦契約は12月迄の3ヶ月とさせて頂いても宜しいですか? 1月以降については改めて1月~3月迄の期間の契約書をあなたに送ります。 Thank you for being able to make Yoshida's next contract six months. Yoshida will be three years from the start of dispatch work at the end of December, and if originally the employment at your company will be terminated, but our company 's indefinite employment system has made it possible to work without specifying the term. Because of Yoshida's intention, she will work at your company even after December. However, upon transitioning to an indefinite employment system, is it okay to let me assume that the contract is three months until December? For January and later we will send you a contract for a period from January to March again.