• ベストアンサー

英語でメールを送りたいのですが・・・

英語でメールを送りたいのですが自身がないので添削お願いします。 本当に英語が苦手なのでおかしな文かもしれないので笑いながら直して下さって結構です(笑) 覚えていてくれて嬉しいです。 I'm very happy that you to remember me. あのブレスレットも持っていてくれて嬉しい! It is also glad to have had it the bracelet. 私、先月に20歳になりました。 I became 20 years old last month. 日本では20歳になると大人として認められます。 その時に女の子達は着物を着てお祝いをします。 It is admitted as an adult when becoming 20 years old in Japan. And girls congratulate the kimono putting it on. それをあなたにも見せたかったので写真を送ります。 I want to show it you,and send it. 私は綺麗じゃないけれど着物のおかげで少しは綺麗に見える? If it puts on the kimono,do you look beautiful a little though I am not beautiful?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

苦手っていうほど悪くないですよ、貿易会社でももっと変な英語書く人いっぱいいます(笑) 覚えていてくれて嬉しいです。 I'm very happy that you to remember me. →to は不要 あのブレスレットも持っていてくれて嬉しい! It is also glad to have had it the bracelet. →文法がおかしい Also, I'm so glad that the breacelet is still by your side! 私、先月に20歳になりました。 I became 20 years old last month. 日本では20歳になると大人として認められます。 その時に女の子達は着物を着てお祝いをします。 It is admitted as an adult when becoming 20 years old in Japan. →この部分はいいと思います、もっと柔らかく In Japan, we are treated as adults when we've got 20. としてもいいかも。 And girls congratulate the kimono putting it on. →これでは着物に「おめでとう」って言ってるみたいですね、 Girls attend the celebration with kimono. とか To celebrate themselbes, girls ware kimono. それをあなたにも見せたかったので写真を送ります。 I want to show it you,and send it. →I want to show it to you とto をとる。ちょっとこなれた言い方だと Enclosed the photos to have you see my costume. 私は綺麗じゃないけれど着物のおかげで少しは綺麗に見える? If it puts on the kimono,do you look beautiful a little though I am not beautiful? → 着物のおかげで、はThanks to kimono とすると簡単 Thanks to kimono, I believe you are seeing beautiful me (though it is not actually).

その他の回答 (1)

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.1

こんばんは! いろいろ言い方はありそうですが、とりあえず一例でやってみますね。 覚えていてくれて嬉しいです。 I'm so glad that you remember me. とかでしょうか? あのブレスレットも持っていてくれて嬉しい! I also feel happy to know that you still keep that bracelet. 私、先月に20歳になりました。 I became 20 years old last month. 日本では20歳になると大人として認められます。 難しいですねぇ・・・。 In Japan, 20 year-old is the age on which we are to become adult.とか、 In Japan, it is said that we are considered as an adult once we become 20 years old. とかと言えそうです。もっといい言い方あるかもしれませんが。 その時に女の子達は着物を着てお祝いをします。 これは、誕生日そのものに着物を着たということでしょうか?だとしたら、 We, girls usually celebrate our 20th birthday in Kimono(Japanese traditional clothes) . それをあなたにも見せたかったので写真を送ります。 I would like to show you the photo I took on that occasion/at that time. 私は綺麗じゃないけれど着物のおかげで少しは綺麗に見える? Well, I may not be so beautiful in normal clothes, but am I look nice in Kimono??? 一例ですので、他にもいろいろ例はあると思いますが・・・。

関連するQ&A

• Twitterで英語で

Twitterで 英語で自己紹介 したんですが 長くてむり なんですけど どうしたらいいですか? My name is Yoshinaga Yuki I was born on Oct. 6, 1989. Iam 24 years old. I live in Japan. I like Anime and figure I look forward to gettingknow you. これですが ミスとか ありますか?

• 翻訳ソフトを使いました。添削お願いします。

外国の子供に初めましての手紙を送ります。 出来るだけ英語っぽい日本語で訳して貰いましたが、不安です。 おかしな所がないかチェックしていただけないでしょうか。 それと、英語で手紙なんて初めてです。 文頭と、文末はどうすれば良いのでしょうか? Nice to meet you My name is oobankoban. I live in Tokyo in Japan. It introduces my family. My mother is 86 years old, and the acknowledgment syndromes. My husband is 61 years old. He is doing the work of the design in the company. My daughter is 21 years old, and she is senior. She works at the company when she comes the spring of next year. And, I am 57 years old, and housework is done while looking after my mother. It might be very good for me this year. I wanted to do good for you just a little. If possible, I want to support it for a long time until you grow up. You have two younger brothers. Do you look after them? And, do you help father and your mother? Have you gone to school though study is very important? Please teach your usual life in the letter.

• 英語翻訳!

i want you to write the letter on the card,is this ok? と来ました英語翻訳お願いします 手紙を書いた上でカードが欲しいみたいな感じですか? please written and stamped on it は、 書いて切手を貼ってくださいで大丈夫ですか?

• 英語のメールを日本語へ訳して下さい。

yea ..so you know is totally from me ... i make it by looking on the real art image and the using the text like pixel and type the image in the email... i want it to sent you something nice.that it will make you smile ... よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 家族構成を英語で

祖母の家族構成を英語で説明する時 (My grandmother is XX years old.) She’s family structure is her husband and two daughters; her husband is XX years old, my mother is XX years old, and my aunt is XX years old. という感じでいいでしょうか?

• 以下の英訳、どこを変えたら良いですか?

(1)私が、祥子と同じ日に産まれた貴方に出会えたことは、偶然とは言いがたいでしょうか。 を英訳したいです。 機械翻訳にかけると: Is it hard to say that it is accidental that it was able to meet you by whom I was borne on the same day as Shoko? と出るのですが、さらにこれを日本語訳に機械翻訳にかけると、 「それが会うことができたことが偶然であると言うことは困難ですか、あなた、それによって私はShokoと同じ日に生まれました?」と出ます。 どこをどのように直したらよいでしょうか。 同じく (2)知的で冷静で聡明である貴方に、「誕生日おめでとう」と贈ります。 を訳したいのですが、 機械翻訳では、 It is intellectual, is calm and presents to you who are "wise" with "I congratulate you on the birthday of you." と表示され、さらにそれを日本語訳に直すと、 【それは知的で、静かで、あなたに示します、誰がいますか「わかります」で「私はあなたの誕生日にあなたを祝う。」】と出ます。 どこをどのように直したらよいか、教えてください。

• 英語のメールの添削をお願いします

今度カナダへ留学するのですが、ホームステイ先の方にメールを送ろうと思っています。 英語はあまり得意ではない上に、外国の方にメールをするのも初めてなので、 なんとかメールを作ってみたものの、不安な点がたくさんです^^; 以下の英文の添削をお願いします。 Dear Mr.(ホームステイ先の方の名前) Hello,my name is (自分の名前、フルネーム). Please call me (ファーストネーム). It's nice to know you! I'm going to stay with your family from Feb.27 to Mar.25. I hope to see more of you. Since this is the first mail to you,I introduce myself. I'm 20 years old and university student in (地名). And my hometown is (地名) where is a regon with snowfall. My family in (地名) have a dog which is Shiba Inu. Your family appear to have a dog too,what kind of dog? I tell you truly,I'm not good at English... But I decided to study abroad because I want to able to speak English. So I'm studying hard now. I would be nice if you could reply to my e-mail. Sincerely yours, (自分の名前) ちなみに、このメールの中で伝えたいポイントは、 ・ホームステイすること、よろしくお願いしますという気持ち ・自己紹介(ホームステイ先に犬がいるということなので、犬に関する話) ・あまり英語が得意ではないこと です。 よろしくお願いします。

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. "I wonder how the fire started. Maybe it was an accident." "No, the police say ()." (1) it couldn't have been an accident (2) it can be an accident  (3) it could be an accident (4) it will be an accident 2. () if you could call the airline and reserve a seat for me. (1) I'm glad (2) I'd grateful (3) I appreciate (4) I'd appreciate it 3. I hope you'll be () in the entrance examination. (1) successions (2) successive (3) successors (4) successful 4. Dragons are not real animals. They are (). (1) imaginary (2) imaginable (3) imagine (4) image 5. She has () daughter. (1) five-year-old (2) a five-year-old (3) a five-year's-old (4) five-years-old 6. His lecture on human rights left a deep impression on () present. (1) these (2) those (3) which (4) whose 7. He is my best friend, and I treat him (). (1) as much (2) as such (3) so much (4) so such 8. A lot of young people today are indifferent () politics. (1) for (2) against (3) from (4) to 9. It is () to impossible to describe Mary's personality in a word. (1) next (2) none (3) nothing (4) similar 10. The U.S. Census Bureau that by the middle of this century race in America will be turned (): in 2050 whites will be a minority, and present-day minorities will be in the majority. (1) over (2) upside down (3) inside out (4) off

• 英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください

英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください。 Today I downloaded some soul music from the 90's for you. I'll just keep it for you and then whenever you decide, if you decide then I'll try to get it to you. Hope that this mail is not bothering you tonight. 今日あなたのために90年代のソウルミュージックをダウンロードしたよ。。。。。。。このメールが邪魔?しなければいいけど。。???わかりません 教えてください あと、英語にしたいのですが、 「私のipodは30GBだから少し高かった。58000円もした。 ダウンロードしてくれてありがとう、とてもうれしくて楽しみです。 今はまってることとか何ですか?(何するのが好きとかではなく、いま特にはまっているものという意味で)」 My ipod was \58000................Thank you for dawnload for me, I'm very happy and cant wait .........what are you into ...... 教えください