英語のクイズに挑戦!センセーショナルなタイトル&要約文を作成しよう!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 火事の原因について疑問を感じています。もしかしたら、それは事故かもしれません。しかし、警察の話ではそうではないようです。
  • もし電話して航空会社に席を予約してくれることができればいいのですが。
  • 入試に合格してほしいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. "I wonder how the fire started. Maybe it was an accident." "No, the police say ()." (1) it couldn't have been an accident (2) it can be an accident  (3) it could be an accident (4) it will be an accident 2. () if you could call the airline and reserve a seat for me. (1) I'm glad (2) I'd grateful (3) I appreciate (4) I'd appreciate it 3. I hope you'll be () in the entrance examination. (1) successions (2) successive (3) successors (4) successful 4. Dragons are not real animals. They are (). (1) imaginary (2) imaginable (3) imagine (4) image 5. She has () daughter. (1) five-year-old (2) a five-year-old (3) a five-year's-old (4) five-years-old 6. His lecture on human rights left a deep impression on () present. (1) these (2) those (3) which (4) whose 7. He is my best friend, and I treat him (). (1) as much (2) as such (3) so much (4) so such 8. A lot of young people today are indifferent () politics. (1) for (2) against (3) from (4) to 9. It is () to impossible to describe Mary's personality in a word. (1) next (2) none (3) nothing (4) similar 10. The U.S. Census Bureau that by the middle of this century race in America will be turned (): in 2050 whites will be a minority, and present-day minorities will be in the majority. (1) over (2) upside down (3) inside out (4) off

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

に当てはまるもの教えて下さい>< 1. "I wonder how the fire started. Maybe it was an accident." "No, the police say ( it couldn't have been an accident )." 2. ( I'd appreciate it ) if you could call the airline and reserve a seat for me. 3. I hope you'll be ( successful ) in the entrance examination. 4. Dragons are not real animals. They are ( imaginary ). 5. She has ( a five-year-old ) daughter. 6. His lecture on human rights left a deep impression on ( those ) present. 7. He is my best friend, and I treat him ( as such ). 8. A lot of young people today are indifferent ( to ) politics. 9. It is ( next ) to impossible to describe Mary's personality in a word. 10. The U.S. Census Bureau that by the middle of this century race in America will be turned ( upside down ): in 2050 whites will be a minority, and present-day minorities will be in the majority. 以上で大丈夫だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 1歳と5カ月 の英語

英語でI歳と5カ月は (1) one year and five months old で良いですか? それとも (2) one year old and five months ですか?

• 英語の答え合わせをお願いします。

英語の答え合わせをお願いします。 1.Leaves are to the plant ( ) lungs are to animal. what? 2.There is no rule ( ) exceptions. without? 3.He bought two ( ) of the new book. pairs? 4.He ( ) his leg broken in the accident. was? 5.Strike ( ) the iron is hot. when? 6.The student was ( ) in an examination. taking? 7.I met her on the campus yesterday.--( ). Did you? 8.My ideas are different from ( ). their? 9.She is an adult,and should be treated ( ). such as? 10.( ) is the English for the Japanese'yuri'? What? 11.I was ( ) a loss what to do. at? 12.I will tell about it on condition()you won't reveal my name. while? 宜しくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

My former sister-in-law will be moving to our town from across the state and has two children, a 10-year-old girl and a 7-year-old boy. My niece has a neurological disorder that requires her to be in a wheelchair part of the time. She is a bright, affectionate girl, but I am worried about how the move will affect her socially. My own girls are 11 and 12, and we are heavily involved in the Girl Scouts. I want to extend an invitation to my niece, but my husband is hesitant. We are serious about the great outdoors—a good chunk of our activities involve hiking, hunting, and sailing. part of the timeは「ときどき」という意味でしょうか?あと、the great outdoorsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。

(1)If you are a (2 ), you are traveling in a train, plane, boat etc, but are not driving it or working on it . (1)guest (2)conductor (3)pilot (4)passenger (2)Butter and sugar are sold by (3 ) pound. (1)a (2)per (3)the (4)that (3)The manager works five days (1 ) week on average. (1)a (2)for (3)in (4)the (4)I want you to be (1 ) Edison. (1)an (2)that (3)this (4)the 採点お願いします。 訳もお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

enthusiasm =a strong feeling of interest and enjoyment about something and an eargerness to be involved in it [a strong feeling] (of interest and enjoyment about something) and [an eargerness] (to be involved in it) enthusiasmは[a strong feeling]と[an eargerness]と言っていて、それでそれぞれの説明を()で説明しているんですよね? 初め読んだ時、何かと熱望について..と訳しそうになったので一応確認です。

• よろしくお願いします

I moved in with my boyfriend fairly recently. His mother, "Betty," comes to the house every day while we are at work and lets the dogs out and helps in the yard. We are totally fine with that and are openly very appreciative; she is a fantastic person and I'm grateful to be accepted into such an awesome family. Amy, we have not asked her for this help. She does it as a kindness, but unfortunately it has gotten a bit out of hand. She decorates to her liking (we change it back). The pool will be skimmed, and the skimmings will be left in a pile, which we have to clean up. The pool will be skimmed, and the skimmings will be left in a pileの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

下記の文章が分かる方。翻訳をお願いします。 On the worldly level you will do well financially through your partner. At some stage it will bring you a good financial inheritance, and always at all stages it will haunt you. The union between you and your future partner will become a wealthy one. Prosperity will be handed down to him. Or he will come into sudden sums of money. There may be many loves but man you will remain with permanently will be a forceful partner, whose will is much stronger than yours. You’ll end up submitting to him and he will somehow have the power of life and death over you in an emotional way at least. The eighth house is death and rebirth and when this person comes into your life an old karmic love is reborn in the present day that will endure beyond the grave. This love will chill you, it will burn you, it will reach down to your deepest core. It will never let you go.

• culturally appropriating

My best friend is getting married late this year to an Indian American guy, and she has asked me to be in her wedding. She and I are both white. Her fiancé has made it clear that he wants many elements of a traditional Indian wedding to be in this ceremony, including the clothes that my friend and her bridal party will be wearing. It’s important to him and to his family that she and her bridesmaids participate in a henna-painting ceremony as well. My friend and I are worried—are we culturally appropriating? culturally appropriatingとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ファイナンス(英語)の問題

You are planning your retirement in 30 years. You currently have $25,000 in bonds and $50,000 in shares. You plan to add $5,000 per year at the end of each of the next 30 years to your bond account. The stock account will earn an 11.5% return and the bond account will earn a 7.5% return. When you retire, you plan to withdraw an equal amount for each of the next 25 years at the end of each year and have nothing left. Additionally, when you retire you will transfer your money to an account that earns 6.75%. How much can you withdraw each year? これを解けなくて困ってます。分かる方がいたら教えていただきたいです。