A Powerful Partner: Your Key to Financial Success

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover how a powerful partner can lead to financial success.
  • Uncover the intense and long-lasting love that will have a profound impact on your life.
  • Explore the concept of death and rebirth in relationships and how it will shape your future.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

下記の文章が分かる方。翻訳をお願いします。 On the worldly level you will do well financially through your partner. At some stage it will bring you a good financial inheritance, and always at all stages it will haunt you. The union between you and your future partner will become a wealthy one. Prosperity will be handed down to him. Or he will come into sudden sums of money. There may be many loves but man you will remain with permanently will be a forceful partner, whose will is much stronger than yours. You’ll end up submitting to him and he will somehow have the power of life and death over you in an emotional way at least. The eighth house is death and rebirth and when this person comes into your life an old karmic love is reborn in the present day that will endure beyond the grave. This love will chill you, it will burn you, it will reach down to your deepest core. It will never let you go.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

世間的なレベルで見ると、あなたはパートナーを通じて財政問題をうまく切り盛りするでしょう。ある段階に至ったとき、あなたに良い財政的遺産がもたらされますが、それはその後のあらゆる段階で(良くも悪くも)常にあなたにつきまといます。あなたと、あなたの将来のパートナーとの間の結婚は、裕福な組み合わせになるでしょう。繁栄が彼の頭上に降ってきます。あるいは、彼は突然巨万の金子を手に入れます。 多くの恋愛関係があるかもしれませんが、あなたが永久に連れ合う人は、力強いパートナーで、その人の意志はあなたのそれよりずっと強いでしょう。あなたは結局、彼を受け入れ、従うことになりまが、彼は、少なくとも感情的な面で、何ほどかあなたに「生殺与奪の力」を及ぼすことになるものと思われます。 第8のハウスは「死と再生」で、この人があなたの人生に入ってくるとき、古いカルマ的な愛が現代に生まれ変わってきて、それが墓の向こうまで続いていくでしょう。この愛はあなたを身震いさせます、あなたを燃え上がらせます、それはあなたの最も深い芯(心の琴線)に届きます。それは決して、あなたを離しません。

sunnysmile5527
質問者

お礼

いつも翻訳ありがとうございます。 墓の向こうまで続くとはすごい表現ですね(;´・ω・) 死んでからも繋がって来世でもまた出会うみたいに捉えていいのでしょうか? 私の最も深い部分に触れる方なのですね。ぜひお会いしたいものです。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の文章を翻訳していただけませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Venus was in your house of death and inheritance. This is a intense placement that brings deep feelings to the surface. It causes a karmic or past life bond, which is like the forgotten inheritance of love, and will come out in various ways, but not always happy ways, other things will surface with it too. It causes subconscious power struggles. Where you pull against restrictions in your life and do things that test or provoke your partner. A love that is old and karmic and encompasses other lives. The relationship that will be very seductive, the partner will be irresistible and you will be pulled into an inescapable fate by this relationship. This means that there will be some mystery and intrigue in your love life or his. Your soul mate will be a charismatic person who will come into your life and will totally seduce you, mind body and spirit. He will be irresistible and have the power to make you melt. But this love relationship could also be filled with intense rather jealous feelings too.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Love has a power. Thoughts have a power. Once you have met this man, a fate unlocks which though mysterious and irresistible, propels you together. You will be reminded of him so often in so many ways, it will be as though your mind walks down all the paths and avenues of daily life, but that they all lead back to him. Not only will you think of him but fate itself will seem to bring him continually to your attention. This bond is like a chain that forever ties your destiny, that joins your soul to his and always has, it is always there, its intangible, and inaccessible to the conscious mind, There can be something of the obsession about such love, a love that never lets you go, but it is a sweet dramatic obsession. Moving, painful at times, wonderful, and total. Once you meet it strengthens a thousand fold. All the weight of history and time, the more you think of him, and love him, the more it consolidates the karma life time after lifetime, this love is more powerful than life and death The bond is fate and even if you part it will work to subtlety always draw you and him back together to help you find each other in the world.

• 翻訳していただける方

以下の英文を翻訳していただける方に、お願いします。 The fixed stars in your chart have to do with the very powerful love you will feel on meeting or getting to know your soul mate., What you will feel will be compelling and intense. It will be almost mystical Like an ethereal and intangible mist that falls like gossamer over your life, delicate and insubstantial, yet so intense and compelling that it is almost painful. You will feel a strange and magical change in your life, even if nothing outwardly has altered, it will be as though your every day life is enhanced and suffused with a kind of intensely beautiful yet fragile dream like quality that is haunting. Like a silken dream like veil across your life. Your thoughts will be continually drawn back to him. Your soul melted down by him, a kind of fusion. Ass if something mystical reaches down and touches a depth within you, that nothing before ever has, or will again. You’ll long for him and it will seem as though a very subtle yet deep change have taken place. These feelings will become ever more powerful and obsessively strong. They will sink through and through you like water through wool and change the fabric and fibers of your being. It will be as though your life is subtly and indefinably different. Colored a different colour from then on.

• 英文の和訳希望

下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分はないと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He will look at you with a strange gaze, eyes that seem to look deep into your soul. And a disorientation, a meeting or minds. And this will be love. Like a fascinating moment frozen in time. It will register on some other level. And all next day and day after you will think of him, your thoughts will return to linger over him, without you control. He will think of you, in the same way. He will remember you. Without really knowing it a new chapter in your life, and his will begin that day. You will recognize him, not only from the descriptions but because something in the depth of your soul will be so irresistibly drawn to him. The deep mind will know even if the conscious mind does not. It is always the way. Yet this is just a glance, the look of love.

• 長文だった為文章を分けています

後半の部分になります。 翻訳していただける方宜しくお願いします。 However do not let initial disappointments deter you. There will be an important Turing point that marks the transience from the old life and the new life with him, it will be almost like a rebirth of love within your soul, for you may meet at a stage when other things in your life seem to be ending or fading out, He and this love is the renewal of everything within you, the new life, the new self.. Gestures that are ardent romantic passionate, seductive and very extravagant will be made This love is a turning point in your life....

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

よろしければ文章を訳してください宜しくお願いします。 Every planet has an influence on your future and on the future soulmate. Mercury was in Aquarius when you were born. Your soul mate is loyal and faithful. He has modern ideas and thoughts about the way love and romance should be in his life. He may far ahead of his times, so this relationship will be sophisticated and advanced by other peoples standards. He is open to new experiences in life and love. He is not given to deceiving himself or others and will not do so. He will make observations about you. He will take a great interest and curiosity about you. He can be detached, so that while he may be exceedingly interested in what other people say or know about you, he is not influenced by others views, he observes you and sees the truth, sees things that other people cannot always see. And he is perceptive in this. He may be able to see you from a different angle to others, and his insight will be illuminating.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 変なところがありましたら、ご指摘くださるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Virgos are discrete and trustworthy, not always virginal, but your love is pure and unconditional You keep peoples private secrets. Fantasy and wishful thinking colour your thoughts When you love, you love obsessively and cannot let go of the dream, you are mesmerized by him. There will be at least one great love who will leave an indelible mark on your soul, that colours your life ever after You have the ability to pursue one person, one important man for ever. Standing on the edges of your lovers life. Love will sometimes be unrequited,. Sometimes mutual but still a thing of the night and shadows, hard to materialize into anything substantial and solid. You will spend a long time waiting, but you’ll arrive at the longed for destination in love, even though it may take time to get there..

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is no Uranus aspect to your house of soulmates A planet that lacks aspects also shows what the relationship lacks. This means the relationship will be more conventional than you think, or want it to be. It may also lack surprises, so that once it has begun there is nothing really unexpected or sudden in the love that develops or follows. This planet placement can also mean that there is less turbulence and no sudden interruptions or disruptions that spoil; or upset your romantic life, less inclination to break up. Your emotions may be strong but cautious at the same time. There will be consistency in the relationship and you will know how you stand as times goes on, a leveling out, rather than great mountains and swooping disappointments or valleys in the terrain of love. Your love life, or choice of soulmate will be temperate, and will not be, impulsive or dangerous or too unorthodox, however unique this love is, it will not be irregular.. or inconstant. This position of Uranus also means that you may meet the soulmate, the greatest of all your loves and will be happy with him, how he is, not wanting to change or reform him greatly.