• 締切済み

英語のメールの添削をお願いします

今度カナダへ留学するのですが、ホームステイ先の方にメールを送ろうと思っています。 英語はあまり得意ではない上に、外国の方にメールをするのも初めてなので、 なんとかメールを作ってみたものの、不安な点がたくさんです^^; 以下の英文の添削をお願いします。 Dear Mr.(ホームステイ先の方の名前) Hello,my name is (自分の名前、フルネーム). Please call me (ファーストネーム). It's nice to know you! I'm going to stay with your family from Feb.27 to Mar.25. I hope to see more of you. Since this is the first mail to you,I introduce myself. I'm 20 years old and university student in (地名). And my hometown is (地名) where is a regon with snowfall. My family in (地名) have a dog which is Shiba Inu. Your family appear to have a dog too,what kind of dog? I tell you truly,I'm not good at English... But I decided to study abroad because I want to able to speak English. So I'm studying hard now. I would be nice if you could reply to my e-mail. Sincerely yours, (自分の名前) ちなみに、このメールの中で伝えたいポイントは、 ・ホームステイすること、よろしくお願いしますという気持ち ・自己紹介(ホームステイ先に犬がいるということなので、犬に関する話) ・あまり英語が得意ではないこと です。 よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

これでまったく問題ないと思いますが。。。 多少たどたどしいところがあってもご自身が認めている通り、英語を得意としていなければ当然です。 よくできているメールだと思います。

santa0710
質問者

お礼

そう言ってもらえると少し自信をもってメールのやりとりができそうです^^ これで送ってみます。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をして下さい。

今年の7月からカナダへ行き、最初の何か月かホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先が決まったのでメールをしようと思っているのですが、 このようなメールで良いのか確認してもらえませんか?? Dear 〇〇 family Hello.Nice to meet you. My name is (自分の名前)from 地名,Japan.Please call me (自分の名前). I will arrive to stay at your place on July (日にち). Thank you for accepting me as a member of your family in advance. This home stay is the first time in my life. I am very good at English.But I will do my best,so I hope you will help me as family and also teacher. While I stay with your family,I really would like to go shopping and visit a lot of places, with your family.I am lots of memories with your family. Could you tell me any rules which your family have?I will also follow them. I am really looking forward to seeing you!! Best regards (自分の名前) ここは変だとか、もっとこうやって書いた方が良いというのがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を添削してください。

サイトのメッセージに載せたいんですが、間違ってたら恥ずかしいので添削お願いします。 翻訳ツール使いましたが、変ですか? 初めまして、こんにちは、ありす(仮名)、私の名前は○○です。 もちろん、いいよ。あなたの好きなように私の(名前?ニックネーム)を呼んで下さい。私の名前は○○によく似てる。 私の病名は、睡眠関連摂食障害かもしれない。夜中に食べて覚えてないの(汗) とても症状がよく似ています。でも、私は、病気と闘って、克服し健康で楽しい生活を送りたい。 そのためにこのサイトに登録しました。よろしくね 素敵な一日を!!私の名前○○。 Nice to meet you, hello, Alice 、my name is ○ ○. Of course, I'm good. Please call me (the name? Nickname) as your favorite. My name is very similar to ○ ○. My disease name, might be eating disorders sleep-related. I do not remember to eat in the middle of the night、Symptoms very similar. But fighting the disease, I want to send a fun and healthy life to overcome.I have registered for the site. Nice to meet you、 Have a nice day! ○ ○.

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします

来月、ニュージーランドでホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします。 ・自分の英語力が乏しくなかなかうまく表現できませんでした。 ・ホームステイする家庭には娘がいます。dear mr~and mrs~か,dear~familyどちらの表現がよいでしょうか? ・他にも、どこに観光に行きたい、自分の趣味は~など書きたいことはたくさんあるのですが、最初の挨拶の手紙なので長くなりすぎない方がいいでしょうか? 以上の点と文章全体について指摘をよろしくおねがいします。 ******************************************************* Feb.18.2010 Dear Mr and Mrs ~~~ My name is~~,and I currently live in ~~,Japan.I would like to thank you so much having me at your home for a month.I am excited to become a part of family. I want to study English, and feel culture and enjoy sightseeing. Then I want to introduce Japanese culture and my hometown. This is my first abroad. So I am looking forward to everything. I look forward seeing you soon. Sincerely, 自分の名前

• 添削をお願いします

来週ホームステイをすることになっています。 その前にメールをしたいので、書いたのですが添削をお願いします。 Dear Mrs.Daiana Hello. How do you do? My name is Nana Matsuura. I will stay with your family. I visited Canada last year and I had a good time. I like the beautiful nature and kind people in Canada very much! So I'm looking forward to going there again. After tha great earthquake we have been in a big trouble,but wa are trying hard to overcome it. The Fukushima nuclear plant is 500km away from my home. So we are safe. I'm happy taht I can stay with you. I heard you have a dog. I like dog very much! I want to broaden my experience. I am so excited I can't sleep! と、こんな感じですがどうでしょうか?

• ヘンなメールが届きました

先日、知らないあて先から、すべて英語でかかれた気持ち悪いメールが届きました。 あて先の名も英語ですが、名前の略とかなのかも知れません。 メールの題名は、    A very nice game で、本文は This is a nice game This game is my first work. You're the first player. I wish you would like it. となっていまた。 すごく気持ち悪いのですが、いたずらメールでしょうか? ウイルスを送りつけられたのでしょうか?   

• 外国人と英語でメールしています。添削して下さい

高校3年です。 知り合いのイギリスの方とメールしています。 添削お願いします。 Hi,○○○ I'm good. Studying is hard, though. It's almost a year since I visited London. Time runs very fast. I'm very surprised to hear that you use chopsticks now!! Using chopsticks is difficult even for Japanese. Actually, my father can't use chopsticks well :-D Maybe you can use chopsticks better than my father :-) By the way my birthday is November 18th. This is the same as Mickey Mouse :-) When is your birthday? Lastly, I send you the photo of the church which I go to every Sunday. Take care and God bless you. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文メールの添削をお願いいたします

英文メールの添削をお願いいたします 先日から英会話を習っているのですが、英文メールを先生に送るという課題がでました。 英文を書くのが高校以来10年ぶりなので(しかも英語苦手だったので)かなり不安です。 頑張って作ってみたので、添削をお願いいたします>< -------------------- Dear Mr.Tom: Thank you very much for your first lesson. I'm not good at using English. But I'll push myself. The reason for the chance to learning English is I came to like Emotional Rock. My favorite band is The Used,mae,Dream State and Last Winter. I want to go this band on concert in America,when I can speak English. Do you have favorite musician? Please teach me! Respectfully yours, ●● -------------------- よろしくお願いいたします!

• 友達への英文メールの添削を宜しくお願い致します

●英文メールですが、お読みになって変な部分がございましたら、ご教授戴けませんか? Hi Yuki, thanks for writing back. You have the great sense of learning foreign languages. You are goot at not only Italian but also English. Your e-mail written in Englishis is always welcome. Still now my English is poor. I don't have the sense of learning English. I'd like to say everything in English before I gonna die!!! How I envy you!! You had a wanderfull vacation. Please let me know your precious experiences in overseas when you come back to Japan. I have the day off today. In the evening, I'm going to Izakaya place where is in Urawa with my husband. And there, I make my husband to meet my relatives who live in Urawa. ※ここの文章は特に自信がありません。「そしてそこで、私は浦和に住んでいる親戚達に夫を会わせます」と伝えたいのですがOKですか? It's the first time my husband meets them. I hope we can enjoy meeting, talking, and drinking. Well it's all for today. Please write back when you can. So you don't need to hurry. どうぞ、宜しくお願い致します。英語が上手になりたいです!!

• 英語について:英文の添削

私の英語にワックスをかけて下さい。お願いします! あなたにメールを書く時は、いつも電子辞書片手に書いてます。   When I write my mail to you, I consult my dictionary. 私の友達には英語に興味のある人が殆んどいない。 Almost none of my friends are(is) interested in English. areか、isか、??? 自然に英語を覚えられたらいいな。。。 I wish I could learn English without hassle. I wish I could speak fluently English without making effort. I wish I could get English ability without studying hard.

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”