文章解釈の意図とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 赤くマーカーされた文章が意図的に導入されています。
  • 文章の解釈を正しく理解することが重要です。
  • この引用は行動を先延ばしにする問題を指摘しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文章解釈

添付ファイルで赤くマーカーされている 文章の解釈が分からないです。 どういった意図でこの文章が導入されているか解説宜しくお願いします。 As he put it in The War of Art, "We don't tell ourselves,'I'm never going to write my symphony. Instead we say, 'I'm going to write my symphony;I'm just going to start tomorrow.' As he put it in The War of Art,は理解できます。 解説宜しくお願いします。

noname#252302
noname#252302
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sknbsknb2
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1125/2900)
回答No.1

「ダイエットしなきゃなあ。でも明日からでもいいよね。今日は最後の日だからいっぱい食べちゃお!」 ということで、先延ばしにして結局やらないということではないかと。

noname#252302
質問者

お礼

この文章の言わんとしている事をわかりやすい例で教えてくださりありがとうございます。そのためより良く理解することができました。 わたしの質問にご回答くださりありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 意味がわかりません

What happened was that when we original were planning the trip it was at the beginning of the year and I had put in my request for vacation But as we got closer to the trip Mark gave me the dates he wanted to go back But it was different than what my original vacation days are So I had to put in a new request to change my vacation days and right now I'm not sure if they are going to allow me to change the vacation days So right now I'm waiting to see if my company will OK the changes 特に、But as we got closer to the trip Mark gave me the dates he wanted to go backの部分がよく意味がわかりません。

• as (reason / time)の文章について

as(reason/time)の勉強をしていますが、素朴な疑問がでましたので、教えてくださると助かります。 下記の文章を→のように変えることも可能ですか? as に関係なしに文法のルールがあるのでしょうか? それとも、asを使うときは、「してること」が先に「出来事」を後に書くというルールなどがあるのでしょうか? <Reason> (1)As it was a public holiday, all the shops were shut.   → All the shops were shut as it was a public holiday. (2)As they live near us, we see them quite often. → We see them quite often as they live neat us. (3)We watched television all evening as we had nothing better to do. → As we had nothing better to do, we watched television all evening. <Time> (4)Tim slipped as he was getting off the bus. → As Tim was getting off the bus, he slipped. (5)The thief was seen as he was climbing over the wall. → As he was climbing over the wall, the thief was seen. (6)As I sat down, the phone rang. → The phone rang as I sat down. → As the phone rang, I sat down. (意味が変わりそうですが。。) (7)As we were going out, it stared to rain. → It stared to rain as we were going out. → As it stared to rain, we were going out. (これも意味が変わりそうですが) もし、as以前に基本的な文法がわかっていないと思う場合は文法の何を勉強すればいいのか こちらのアドバイスも頂けると大変嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文章解釈

以下の[ ]内の文章に関する質問です。 “shove *it in their faces” と “the wear and tear it* put on the engine”の 理解が難しいです。 [Many successful people will try to tell you that anger is a powerful fuel in their lives.The desire to "prove them all wrong"or "shove *it in their faces"has made many a millionaire. But that's shortsighted. Such stories ignore the pollution produced as a side effect and the wear and tear *it put on the engine.] 1. The desire to "prove them all wrong"or "shove *it in their faces"has made many a millionaire. 「彼ら、全員が間違っていることを証明しようとする欲求や、彼らの目の前で、それ? を押し付けようとする欲求が多くの者たちを億万長者にしている。」 itはこの場合どのように理解すれば良いのか分からないです。 it は怒りを意味して、「怒りを彼等に振りかざす」のように理解すれば良いのか自信がないです。解説宜しくお願いします。 2. Such stories ignore the pollution produced as a side effect and the wear and tear *it put on the engine. the wear and tear *it put on the engine. の部分を関係節がないものとして表現すれば It put the wear and tear on the engine.となって 「怒りが消耗をエンジンに置く。」→ 「怒りが(エネルギー)の原動力に負担をかけた」 となり、比喩的に「怒りが私たちの身体に残した傷や負担」を表現しているという理解であっているのか分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• ペンパルからのメール...解釈出来ません!!!

「Oh!! lets do snail mail^0^!! you know my address right? I'll keep your address!! I'll buy you something but it's not going to be big!!! anyways! I'll mail you!! you just tell me when your going to send mail okay? I'm looking forward to your mail as well!!」 文通しよう!!ってなったときのメールなんですけど…。 この方はどういう形式?で文通したいかいまいちよくわかりません↓誰かお願いします!!!

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 And by the time that I finally did have that conversation with my parents, I remember being so shameful, I felt embarrassed, like I was a burden. I remember I didn't want my mum to look at me when I told her. It wasn't until my mum was able to I guess reassure me and tell me everything would be okay and give me a hug. It wasn't until my mum was able to I guess reassure me and tell me everything would be okay and give me a hug.の理解が難しいです。 I guess が挿入されていて、 It wasn't until my mum was able to (I guess)reassure me and tell me everything would be okay and give me a hug. の形であると分かるのですが、 it wasn’t until…をここでどのように理解すれば良いのか分からないです。itはここではなんなのでしょうか? 漠然とした状況のitかな?と考えましたが自信がないです。 「当時は、わたしのお母さんが、わたしを安心させてくれたり、大丈夫だからねと言ってくれたり、ハグしてくれたりできるところまでではなかったように思います。」

• 英語の語順を教えてください

英語は語順が大切だとのことです。 私は 今日 友達と 美術館に 行く予定です。 「今日」「友達と」がどこに入るのかわかりません。 I'm going to the art museum with my friend today. Today I'm going to the art museum with my friend. 下の方がいいでしょうか? 他にも例を挙げて語順の説明をお願いできないでしょうか。

• dismiss

As much as I dismissed my husband when he brought it up, I think I have to admit I'm addicted to my phone. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/carolynhax/s-2063504-p2 ここでのdismissedはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 間違いを教えてください

1 After the war being over,I started on my travels. 2 Wearing only a light sweater, the cold wind drove me indoors. 3 She must be looking forward as much to his return as he his himself to see her. 4. Meeting her before,I easily recognized her. 5. Ever since we left home,it has not stopped to rain. 6. He allows his children have thier own way. 7. He turned pale and felt his hands grew cold よろしくお願いします!和訳も教えてください!!

• 英文解釈

ネットで見つけましたが、 "I'll bring it back tomorrow as soon as my husband can get to the store" はどういう意味ですか?