• 締切済み

意味がわかりません

What happened was that when we original were planning the trip it was at the beginning of the year and I had put in my request for vacation But as we got closer to the trip Mark gave me the dates he wanted to go back But it was different than what my original vacation days are So I had to put in a new request to change my vacation days and right now I'm not sure if they are going to allow me to change the vacation days So right now I'm waiting to see if my company will OK the changes 特に、But as we got closer to the trip Mark gave me the dates he wanted to go backの部分がよく意味がわかりません。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

こういうことです。私たちは元々その旅行は年の初めに予定していて、私もバケーションの予約をしていました。でも、その日が近づいた頃になって、マークが戻りたい日付を言ってきたのです。それは元々予定していた日にちとは違うものでした。それで、私はバケーションの日付を変えて要求を出しましたけど、まだその変更が認められるものかどうか分りません。それで今は会社がOKを出してくれるかどうかを待ってるところです。 * go back はマークが里帰りするのか何かじゃないかと思いました。trip はそのための旅行かと。

関連するQ&A

• cordialの意味

I hit it off with a woman who I knew was moving out of the country. Our time together lasted only a few weeks. Though the time was short, we shared a really special connection and I’ve been left with memories that will stay with me forever. The last night she was in town, I met her family and we all went out for dessert together. She gave me a really sweet kiss in the car as we said good night. We didn’t spend the night together, but in the morning I was the last person she saw before she left town for good. I gave her a handwritten card that expressed how happy I was that we met and that I wanted to keep in touch and keep getting to know her. She didn’t read the letter that morning, and I felt her energy was cold. We hugged, but didn’t kiss goodbye. Since then, her communication with me has been cordial and mostly superficial. I’m a little blown away by how emotionally and physically intimate we had been for it to suddenly turn so cordial/superficial, literally overnight, without any major incident (besides her move) to provoke the change. cordialはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?辞書にある意味ではないと思うのですが。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My ex-husband and I split up over five years ago. My daughter was just turning 4 and had a difficult time, but I did everything I could to make the transition easy. We never did anything “officially,” and although her father was horrible to me, he was an excellent dad and I supported them seeing each other every chance they could. In the beginning, he would only take her for a few hours some days and overnight occasionally. ここでのtake herはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味と用法について教えてください

In January, I finally married the woman of my dreams. "Julie" was sweet and kind, with lots of love to give. Things went well for a few weeks, but then everything changed. Julie has always had issues with depression. She'd be overwhelmed from time to time but always came to me for comfort. Suddenly, she didn't want me near her when she was depressed. As hurt as I was, I gave her the space she wanted. As hurt as I wasの意味と用法について教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

The other day, I was out for lunch with a woman I recently became friends with. At the end of the meal, we asked the server to split the check 50-50. He brought us our receipts. I was waiting for my friend to finish using the pen, and I wasn't trying to peek, but I noticed she'd left the tip line blank. left the tip line blankとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

About nine years ago my husband found out about an affair I had been having with a co-worker. My stupid mistake almost cost me and my husband our marriage, but thankfully many counseling sessions and one branch change later I was finally able to regain his trust and we held our marriage together for us and our two kids. held our marriage togetherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。注文の事で相手に質問したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 SAM came back to office and I’m working on your order sheet. I believe you already confirm with SAM but let me make sure. Minimum orders AAA is 1 pcs BBB is 2 pcs but we are going you to order just 1pcs minimum. So from below list I’m going to change quantities to where minimum is more closer.

• 英語再勉強者です。 添削をして頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくおねが

英語再勉強者です。 添削をして頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくおねがいします。 Today was to work outside after a long time. But I was sorry it was rain. When the work of am was end, we consider whether we would come back our office or not. As the result, we continued to work outside. After working outside, we came to an office my boss worked by last April. I and my coworker were introduced to his some companies and went to drink with them. I like to drink with the people of first meeting. But I couldn’t enjoy today’s drink. Probably I think I don’t like a double personality. Though I should change such my thinking, I can’t do so. I am going to hate me.

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 意味を教えてください

(恋愛の話)And at some point during this time of court dates and various governmental red-tape shenanigans, he asked me again if I wanted to date him. And — again — I told him I wanted to say yes, but couldn’t. So we continued our pattern of hanging out (which, at this point I suppose I should concede, includes sleeping together) and talking, going nowhere fast. So now we’re up to the holidays and I hear through colleagues that Friend has been bragging about the “amazing” sex she and Dude have been having, and that they are sort of dating but “not really.” https://www.thecut.com/2014/11/ask-polly-will-my-boyfriend-ever-change.html governmental red-tape shenanigansとwe’re up to the holidaysの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I got pregnant as a teenager and gave the child up. The child is now grown and knows who I am. We don’t have much of a relationship; his family is his family. But that’s not exactly my problem. When the situation was fresh, I was quite open about it. When the situation was freshとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします