How We Held Our Marriage Together

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the meaning of 'held our marriage together'
  • Learn how we overcame infidelity and saved our marriage
  • Find out the secrets to rebuilding trust after an affair
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

About nine years ago my husband found out about an affair I had been having with a co-worker. My stupid mistake almost cost me and my husband our marriage, but thankfully many counseling sessions and one branch change later I was finally able to regain his trust and we held our marriage together for us and our two kids. held our marriage togetherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

Hold together で「(一つに)まとめる」です。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=hold+together Hold marriage together で「婚姻関係を留める(夫婦がバラバラになるのを避ける)」です。 Held our marriage together で「私たちの婚姻関係を留める」、即ち「私たちは離婚を避けることができた」です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

held our marriage togetherはどのような意味でしょうか?  私たちの結婚を一つにまとめた > 何とか離婚しないで済ませた

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband and I have had an intense, tumultuous, ultimately toxic four-year marriage that I filed to end upon finding a hand-shaped bruise on our 3-year-old’s behind. I filed to end upon finding a hand-shaped bruiseはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• off-and-on about

I am in the middle of a divorce from my husband of almost 10 years. I had an affair with an out-of-state co-worker toward the end of my marriage and developed feelings for him. In the meantime, my co-worker has been off-and-on about the status of our relationship, and I ended up sleeping with a colleague during a work trip. off-and-on about the status of our relationshipはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• fellowshipには色々意味があるようですが

I can’t forgive my husband. We moved our family recently so he could take a very prestigious and exciting fellowship. https://www.thecut.com/2015/06/ask-polly-how-can-i-forgive-my-husband.html ここでのfellowshipはどのような意味にとればいいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for 28 years, but our relationship has been at a brick wall for more than half of the marriage. For the past four years, we have lived under the same roof but completely separately, essentially as housemates. Up until now, I have made the decision to stay in the marriage because A) we have two daughters, both in their early 20s, and B) my husband is a pastor and I was once concerned about his image in the church community if we were to separate. Aggression and worrisome behavior have now entered the equation, and we have both accepted that our union is no longer salvageable. I am ready to start dating and move on with my life, as my husband has been doing for more than half of our marriage, but he still isn’t ready to upset the church community with the news of our formal separation. Personally, I am done putting up a façade. I am ready to move on from not only the marriage, but also the church community, but ultimately I do want to be the bigger person and respect my husband’s image. if we were to separateのところはif we separatedとも言えるのでしょうか?違いは何でしょうか?あと、the bigger personはなぜaではなくtheが使われているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• mutualの訳し方

After almost 20 years of marriage, my wife and I are getting ready to be separated. The separation is, thankfully, amicable and mutual. ここででのmutualはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• raw from our grief

I am unexpectedly pregnant with my second child, and I have no idea how to tell my stepchildren, my family, my friends, or even my husband about my pregnancy. My husband and I lost our first child, an infant, in a horrible accident this past March. We’re still raw from our grief and haven’t even discussed if or when we’d have another child. raw from our griefはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m a 25-year-old woman getting married in the summer. My mother is very old-fashioned and proper, and does not believe in sex before marriage. She also believes that my husband and I are virgins and will remain that way until our wedding night. Both of us have been sexually active since high school! My older sister told me that my mom is planning on giving me a sex talk and explaining how everything works and “how to please a man” before my wedding. I would like nothing less than to listen to my mother explain sex to me, would like nothing less than toはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

Why do older gentlemen that I meet out and about, and through friends on social media, consistently mistake my kindness for sexual attraction and make unwanted advances? meet out and aboutはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My wife and I adopted our grandsons, 10 and 12, due to our daughter's long history of drug addiction and arrests spanning over 13 years. She is again working and has set up house with another man. She wants to regain visits with the boys, but I am resisting getting back into the cycle of visits on a lot of different levels. regain visitsとgetting back into the cycle of visits on a lot of different levelsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My husband's older brother comes over every few weeks to do his laundry. While he's here, he helps himself to my snacks. My husband's younger cousin also comes over every now and then to do his laundry and eat (at our expense or my labor). at our expense or my laborの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします