友達との関係についての恋愛話

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 恋愛の話では、友人との関係が進展せずにいつまでも同じ状況が続いています。
  • 友人の恋愛話を聞いたことで、私は彼との関係について不安を感じています。
  • この状況で私たちの関係がどう変わるのか心配です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

意味を教えてください

(恋愛の話)And at some point during this time of court dates and various governmental red-tape shenanigans, he asked me again if I wanted to date him. And — again — I told him I wanted to say yes, but couldn’t. So we continued our pattern of hanging out (which, at this point I suppose I should concede, includes sleeping together) and talking, going nowhere fast. So now we’re up to the holidays and I hear through colleagues that Friend has been bragging about the “amazing” sex she and Dude have been having, and that they are sort of dating but “not really.” https://www.thecut.com/2014/11/ask-polly-will-my-boyfriend-ever-change.html governmental red-tape shenanigansとwe’re up to the holidaysの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

governmental red-tape shenanigansとwe’re up to the holidaysの意味を教えてください。 1。  red-tape は、下記のように「煩雑な規則」のことです。   https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/red%20tape shenanigan は、下記のように「不正行為」とか「悪ふざけ」という意味です。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=shenanigan&ref=sp  したがって、「お役所のナンダかんだとややこしい怪しげな規則」、ということになります。  「(彼も私も、裁判所に行ったり)要りもしないうるさい役所規制(に縛られていたころ)」ということでしょう。 2。we’re up to the holidays は、ちょうど今頃のようにハロウィーン、サンクスギビング、クリスマス、いろんな宗教の新年などが、重なるように来る時のことで、そのために複数になっているのだと思います。  我々は祝祭日の重なる時期に差し掛かっている。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.2

governmental red-tape shenanigans は、ここでは「お役所の馬鹿げた手続き」位の意味と思います。 And at some point during this time of court dates and various governmental red-tape shenanigans, he asked me again if I wanted to date him. 「そして、法廷での日々と様々な馬鹿げたお役所の手続きに追われている時期の中で、彼は私にまた付き合いたいかどうか聞いた。」 we're up to the holidays は 「その連休に至り」 So now we’re up to the holidays and I hear through colleagues that Friend has been bragging about the “amazing” sex she and Dude have been having, and that they are sort of dating but “not really.”  「そして今、その連休に至り、私は同僚たちからその友達が彼との素晴らしいセックスを自慢げに話していた事、彼と彼女は付き合っているようで実際は違う、と言う話を聞いた。」 up to はこの衝撃な話を聞いた連休に至ると言うニュアンスでその後、しばらく話をしなくなったので、ある境目になる出来事のタイミングに到達したと言うことでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• どんな意味なんでしょうか?教えてください

What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you? I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband of 25 years was diagnosed with early-onset Parkinson’s shortly after we married. He has been lucky until recently and the disease has been mild. However, he’s now rapidly declining. I am a research fanatic (and a bit bossy, I admit) and have spent years reading everything I can get my hands on, but no matter what I discover (the benefits of PT! tai chi!) he pooh-poohs it and won’t even discuss it with his doctor. Now, at the point where he is barely mobile, unable to work, and susceptible to falls, I find myself deeply upset that he has never been willing to try the (proven, not wacky) things that might help him. I work full-time (to support the family); we have three kids. I would never leave him, but I feel like a big boulder is hurtling down the hill at me. And I am so, so angry. Not at the unfairness of it all, but at him, for not even trying. What’s coming is not good, so I need to figure out how to let go of all this bitterness. ここでのWhat’s comingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My father is 74 years old and in poor health. I only see him a couple of times a year because I am so busy these days between work and kids, and his health no longer permits him to travel to my home to visit. We are going to see him soon, and I have scheduled an in-studio photo session with a professional photographer for the first afternoon that we are going to be in town. My dad said he was willing to get photos taken with our boys. Here’s my dilemma: I don’t want my stepmother in the photos, and I’m searching for a diplomatic way to communicate this to him. Long story short: They have been married for 26-plus years, and she and I have never had a good relationship, but in the past 15 months or so, things have deteriorated to a point where I do not speak to her (unless absolutely necessary) and have decided to have no relationship with her going forward. for the first afternoon that we are going to be in townとgoing forwardの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• accommodating

My boyfriend and I enjoy different things to the extent that the way we like to spend our weekends, holidays, and even evenings is very different. We have loved each other very much, have a lot in common, and get along in many ways, but whenever I think of a life of accommodating (especially to his love of overdrinking to the point of not being able to talk properly), I get irritated, feel out of love, and even look down on him. whenever I think of a life of accommodatingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband and I have been married for just over a year. He is a hard worker and keeps busy doing little chores all the time. We’ve been running into a frequent problem lately, and it happened again this weekend. We were at a family vacation house, and the lawn needed to be mowed. It is a normal-size yard—kind of big, but not a field or anything. It took him five hours to mow. FIVE HOURS. He was on a riding lawn mower and went over it a zillion times. I swear—he’d go out with a pair of scissors to make sure it was perfect if that weren’t a crazy-person thing to do. went over itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳

英語の教科書にこれらのような文が 出てきたんですが訳がわからないので よろしくお願いします。 ・We just waited and hoped for the best. ・Sonnpy appeared in newspapers and magagines for over fifty years. ・We think of him as our friend. ・Tell him he's not to be late for school again. ・I felt sad, but happy at the same time, because, I was soon to leave home. また文に続くように自分自身のことを入れるんですが 何をいれたらいいですかね? ・If I had been born 100 years ago, _______________________.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean and I wanted to do something, we wanted to be part of the 12.12.12 concert but we ran it by Scott [Weiland] and he didn't want to do it. I think he was already booked to actually go back and do Starland at the time [his shows were rescheduled to other venues in December of 2012]. He was doing the solo stuff and [because of that] we didn't have the chance to go back. That's pretty fucking frustrating man. So to come back here now and re-open this, it means a lot. It's a really big deal for Dean and I.” Stone Temple Pilots fired Weiland in February and Chester Bennington replaced him in May.

• ( )内の意味教えてください

when I red the song I remember him and some memories and then I red about when your grandpa died,you are of the same mind set. (will 〇 know who "him"is? If not replace "him" with persons name) 〇は人の名前です。 〇さんは彼が誰か知ってる??? もし知らないなら名前と取り替えた方がいいよ お願いします。

• 文の意味の違い

次のペアの文の意味はどのような違いがありますか? なんかもう全部同じにしか見えません。どなたか教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ①・He seems to be ill.  ・He seemed to be ill.  ・He seems to have been ill.  ・He seemed to have been ill. ②・I hoped to see him again.  ・I hoped to have seen him again. ③・I want to have you cut this tree.  ・I want to have this tree cut by you. あと、どのように特訓をすれば、英語力がつきますか?

• どのような意味でしょうか

I'm 29. I never had a chance to date in high school. My family farms, and when I was 14, my grandfather could no longer help my dad. Dad couldn't take care of things alone, so I would go out and help him the minute I got home from school every day. Between the farm work and keeping up with my studies, I had to grow up fast. I graduated with a 3.5 grade point average, but because I had no time for dating, this part of my development has always been off. this part of my development has always been offとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします