• ベストアンサー

この意味わかる方いらっしゃいますか?

Why is your image of a truth teller? 和訳わかる方いらっしゃいますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12106)
回答No.1

真実を語る人についてあなたが抱くイメージの理由は何ですか?

riarashi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

本当しか言えない人って、君どう思う?

riarashi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

断片的に1つの文を抜き出しただけでは背景情報が分かりません。Google Translate 以上のものをお望みなのであれば、それなりの情報をお示しになる必要があります。  あなたのいう正直者って、どういう人なんですか?

riarashi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 誰か和訳がわかる方いらっしゃいますか?

In your opinion, what is the connection of the smartphone to the telescreen? 和訳わかる方いらっしゃいますか?

• 和訳できる方、意味がわかる方いらっしゃいますか

以下の文章なのですが 和訳もうまくできず、意味もわかりません。 どなたかわかる方いらっしゃいませんか? *The pity of the monster = "a kiss is just a kiss" but not in this case; the monster loves but in so doing. consumes.

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 I've worked with hundreds of people with troubled relationships, and practically every one of them has made the same mistake of arguing a the "truth.” This strategy never helped anyone resolve a problem. When you feel upset, you will have a tremendous urge to explain why your ideas and feelings are valid. Don't do it! You will have a tremendous urge to defend yourself and argue. Don't do it! What usually happens when you try to point out the truth to someone? When you argued and got defensive, did your spouse ever stop arguing and say, "Thank you, thank you for opening my eyes. I see now where I was so wrong?" The key to resolving an argument is often to back off and try a different approach.The bottom line is that you must never defend the "truth!" Your "truth is your enemy! When you give up the idea that you have a monopoly on the truth and you try to understand the other person's point of view, you will find that people will be much more willing to listen to you and to understand your own point of view. 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いします m(__)m

• TVのCMの曲

TVのCMの曲で、コーラスな感じでfeel the power of your beauty,feel the power of your love.the truth is~ のように歌っている曲名を教えてください。

• 同じ意味にするにはどうしたらいいですか?

同じ意味にするにはどうしたらいいですか 和訳も教えてください He is content though he is verry poor. =He is content in spite of his (     )(     ). It is clear that the view of the country is great different from that of Japan. =Cleary there is a great (   ) in views (    ) the country and Japan. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳できるかた

This construction of the image is how the terrorist attempts to control the internal drifting of the message, and the world's media, by replaying and reproducing those image, attempts to reconfigure them in a directly oppositional way. 和訳できる方宜しくお願いします。

• 英文解釈

次の分の和訳ですが、 [The reason for setting up a formal language is that we wish to use the sentences to say things about the models. This is accomplished by giving a basic truth definition,which specifies for each pair consisting of a sentence and a model one of the truth values true or false.] ちょっと長くてすいません、、、ですが疑問のある文は「This is accomplished by giving a basic truth definition,which specifies for each pair consisting of a sentence and a model one of the truth values true or false.」で、後半の[model one]のところが「model, one~」となっていなく、自分としてはこの文をどう捉えていいのかわかりません。 よろしくおねがいします!

• 意味教えて下さい。

This page is a place holder for the home page of your own web site. この意味を教えて下さい。

• 意味を・・

"Did you see the way she ignored you? I'm sorry but that is no way to treat a man of your compassion." no way to treat a man of your compassion のところがよくわかりません・・

• 簡単な文章ですが、意味がわかりません。

次の質問と答えについての質問です。 Why are monthly meetings held "with a pint of beer in your hand"? You can not actually be caught drunk in charge of a hot air balloon so drinking is OK. 熱気球の月例会がビール片手に開かれるのなぜか? この質問に対する答えがうまく訳せません。 特に、be caught drunk, のdrunkはなぜ過去分詞を使うのですか? 教えてください。