• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 You dropped of copies of your current ID document. Can you please advise as to why you dropped of these documents? どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

Dropped of のofがoffの誤りとすれば dropped off (届けたものを置いおく) となり『貴方は自分の最新の身分証明関係書類のコピーを置いていったが、どうしてなのか説明していただきたい』と意味は通じます。確実とは言えませんが恐らくこうではないかと思います。

eeyore5
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (3)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

dropped ofのところが解りません。 あまり普通の言い方ではないと思います。 dropped ofをスキップして訳せば、 「あなたは、最新版の本人確認書類のコピーをdrop ofしました。どうしてそれらの書類をdrop ofしたのか、お知らせ下さいませんでしょうか?」 drop ofの意味として考えられるのは、 (1) (書類を送るときに)~を落とす(=漏らす、送るのを忘れる) あるいは (2) (ポスト等に)落としてい(配達する、届ける) が考えられます。 前後の文脈や状況から、どちらの意味か推測して下さい。

eeyore5
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

現在のIDでの文書一式を処分したようだが、一体何故そんなことをしたのか説明してくれるかな。

eeyore5
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

• ベストアンサー率6% (4/58)
回答No.1

『あなたの現在のID文書のコピーから落ちた。あなたはこれらの文書の破棄理由としてアドバイスをお願いできますか?』 とGoogle 翻訳で出てきました

参考URL:
https://translate.google.co.jp
eeyore5
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳と返信で困っています

海外のサイトで注文したのですが、カードの支払は済んでいるのに商品が届かないため問い合わせをしたところ、再送か返金でどうしますか?という様なメールが来たので、再送をお願いしたつもりなのですが次の様な返事が返ってきました。 We have previously sent your order as you requested. Could you please advise if you have since received it or not as we are trying to establish if you still need further assistance regarding your order. Please advise accordingly. 上記の訳と、こちらとしては商品が欲しいのでキャンセルはしたくないのですが、どんな文章にしたらいいのでしょうか?

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Your return of my shipping fees just got hit with a paypal transaction fee of $1. but why wouldn't I receive the full amount, as I didn't purchase shipping from you? You are reimbursing me. Why is this transaction continuing to be negative? please refund the full amount of my transaction. Once i receive the refund in full, i will cancel the original transaction as you requested.

• 和訳お願いします。

はじめまして。簡単な英文だと思いますが、和訳お願いします。 Your current membership expires on 12/02/2006. To renew your membership, and extend it through 12/02/2007, please complete this process.

• 特許に関する翻訳をお願いいたします。

It came to our attention, that your company is bringing the product"当社の製品名"to maker in Japan. We want to make you aware of our two Japanese Patents; 特許番号が掲載 copies of which you please find enclosed to this letter. Since both patents cover said product of yours, we except your responce by September 30, 2011 at the latest answering the question as to why you think that these patents are not relevant for your company. 特許侵害しているとまで断定して言ってきているのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします。

お世話になったホストマザーからのお返事です。 和訳お願いします。 I`ve just seen your message-sorry. Did you study at SunPacific College or were you there for a study tour? I must have a bad memory. -can you show me a photo of you? Thankyou so much for your message.

• 和訳

Many thanks for the order you have placed via our website, however we have just tried to take the payment from your credit/debit card but unfortunately this has been declined by your bank. Please could you advise if you have another card which you can use to make this payment? if so we would recommend that you place a new order with the new card details through the website, we will then cancel the current order and use the new details instead. Alternatively I can send you a Pro Forma invoice for this order so you can make a payment by bank transfer. Please let me know by return how you would like to proceed. どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳

Sorry we were just informed by our supplier that the item is delayed and we won’t get the battery in stock for another week. We do have 2 other kinds of batteries available right now, the 52.8AH and the 26Ah. 52.8Ah is bigger than your current order and the 26Ah is smaller than that. Would you like to switch to any of these 2 batteries or wait for the current one? We could issue you a refund too if you can’t wait. 誰か和訳お願いできないでしょうか 困っています。。。

• 和訳お願いします!

i'm kind of looking at your picture and him... you can pass off as siblings~ :D although if you were siblings in real life, the gap between you is 11 years... 和訳よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

ある英語圏会社からフォントを購入致しました。 入金もすませフォントも送っていただきました。 そこで please find the font attached. Can you please send me your address so I can send you the invoice (= license) for your accounting. こちらのメッセージが来まして ライセンス規約を送る為に住所を書くのかな?と思い こちらの住所を送りました。 すると I did send the font in my previous mail. But here it is again. Please find the invoice(=license) attached. こういったメールが帰ってきました。 もう一度フォントのファイルとライセンスっぽいPDFも送られてきたのですが、 どう解釈というかどう返せばいいのでしょうか?? フォントフォルダに入っているライセンスか何かを見つけてくれてきな 内容かなとも思うのですがどうでしょうか?? 和訳をお願いいたします!

• 英文の和訳

この英語の質問の和訳を教えて下さい。 Can you influence people when you play upon their vanity.Prove your point from this story.