• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:サソリを食べる話ですが、net の意味が解らない)

サソリを食べる話。長い箸とネットの意味は?

SPS700の回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.5

#4です。忘れ物です。 >>上記の文で、net はどういう意味になってるんでしょうか?  こんなものだと思います、サソリって栄養たっぷりのゴキブリぐらいの大きさですから、市販の虫取り網で十分だと思います。  https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E8%99%AB%E5%8F%96%E3%82%8A%E7%B6%B2&tbm=isch&source=hp&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi3i6PxkYTlAhUPPq0KHdGDC0QQsAR6BAgHEAE&biw=1920&bih=852 >>cooking chopsticks は料理する時の長い箸ですよね?  はい。サソリを「料理」するわけですから。  https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E3%81%8A%E8%8F%9C%E7%AE%B8&tbm=isch&source=hp&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi5kazNk4TlAhVN2qwKHYZ1BG8QsAR6BAgJEAE&biw=1920&bih=852

0123gokudo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 画像は実に有効ですね。日本で見かけたことがない描写があっても、画像で示されるとパッと分かります。日本人はサソリを食べませんし、厨房で虫取り網を見たこともありません。 今回は、as 以下が倒置になってるのを理解出来なかったのが原因でした。サソリ料理店で厨房に網が常備されている光景を目にしていれば、文法に惑わされず、あるいは「網もマストだよ」と理解できていたかも知れません。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳の文法を教えてください

彼女は私に箸を使うことを勧めてくれて、何て親切なんだろうと思いました。 I thought how kind of her to recommend me to utilize a chopsticks. I thought how kind of her to recommend me of utilizing a chopsticks. me 以降の繋ぎ方がわかりません どちらが正しいですか?それともどちらも間違えですか? ※それと、思いました、ではなく、考えるとことにした(思うことにした) みたいなフレーズは、I thoughtでなくどんな文を使えばいいでしょうか? 初心者です。よろしくお願いします。

• 意味を教えてください

What is proper when hosting guests from out of state? In a few months, two different relatives will be visiting me separately, each for two weeks. For years it has been my custom to go to church early on Sunday and then to brunch with friends. I don't mind giving up the brunch, but I don't want to miss church for an entire month. (I'm a widow now and I enjoy the fellowship.) hosting guestsとI enjoy the fellowshipの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を大雑把にで構わないので教えてください!!なん

意味を大雑把にで構わないので教えてください!!なんとなく理解は出来るのですが自信がありまでん.... World Topic Writing Assignment 1: Write a 2-page research paper (essay) giving a status report on the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) #2 and #3 which call for universal primary education (MDG #2) and the elimination of gender disparity in primary and secondary education (MDG #3) by the end of 2015. What has been done to achieve these goals? Will these goals be reached by the deadline? If not, why. And how close will they actually come? You can learn about the UN Girls Education Initiative (UNGEI) by clicking HERE, and about the MDGs by clicking HERE. Of course, you will need to do more research than the above links provide. These are just to get you started. Please remember, your work must be original. You are encouraged to include short quotes and examples to support your thesis, but you must cite (reference) your sources. And remember, never use Wikipedia- it is not a primary source for information.

• どのような意味でしょうか

My boyfriend and I have a temporary roommate (we’re halfway through her six-month lease) and I am wondering if it’s OK to ask her to at least play music or turn the tv on when she and her boyfriend have sex. Our bedroom is several rooms away from hers, and it sounds like she is right next to us. This isn’t to mention how awkward it is when we’re sitting in the living room with guests (like, our parents for example!) which is next to her bedroom and they are seriously going at it. This isn’t to mention how awkward it isはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• すみません!どなたか訳をお願い致します!!!

students must prove their command of fundamental cooking methods of Western cuisine, and produce a contemporary menu that blends classic techniques with current styles and emerging trends. Students must demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and grace under pressure along with their mastery of cooking at restaurants or high profile culinary establishments.

• 意味を教えてください

I’m a college student living off-campus with a new roommate. I’m not scrounging for change in the couch cushions, but I’m on a pretty tight budget. I have grocery shopping down to an art with coupons, discounts, and sales, and I enjoy cooking, so I usually have leftovers in the fridge. scrounging for change in the couch cushionsと I have grocery shopping down to an art with coupons,の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I recently got engaged. I want all of my family members to be there and to be happy. Ideally, I would love for my (once) fun aunt to just be kinder to my mother and brother (she is generally nice to me). Should I NOT invite her, and risk some other guests (who might be aligned with her at that moment) also not coming? Do I call her out on her bullying and risk making things even harder for my mom while caring for her mother -- as she will be blamed for raising a bad kid?https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2034116?fs aligned with her とcall her out on her bullyingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• この英訳を、どうか、お願いいたします

以下の英文の英訳に関してですが、 Governments and rich country donors must strengthen state capacities to regulate and focus on the rapid expansion of free publicly provided health care, a proven way to save millions of lives worldwide. 訳が以下のAになっていました。 A;must (1)strengthen state capacities to regulate and      (2)focus on B;must strengthen state capacities to (1)regulate and                     (2)focus on しかし、Aであれば、他動詞regulateの目的語が無いように 思うのでBじゃないかなと思ったのですが、いかがなのでしょうか?  よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• わかりません

Yesterday a friend of mine met an accident and I (had to take,should take,must have taken,must take) him to a hospital. 答:had to take 上の問題文でmust have takenを選んではいけないのは何故ですか?