下記の英会話を日本語に訳してくださいm(__)m

SPS700の回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

まだ会ったことがないから、分かりません。

関連するQ&A

• 下記を英訳してください。

下記を英訳してください。 また、どう返したらいいか、何か例を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 お手数おかけします。 ↓ Although we've never met - but i get a strong feeling of u being a great person. May u always achieve your goals, happiness and enjoy life to the fullest. Hope to meet 1 day

• 日本語にしてください( ^_^)

haha, well I don't think I'm crazy! I've never been mistaken for a crazy person before. よろしくお願いします( ^_^)

• 英会話、教えてください!翻訳もお願いします!

以下の文について!! 男「you really can come there with me? 」 女「lets see how we both feel 1 month. 」 男「yeah sure. i will not reach you next month. i will not call you too. because i have to check my mind is sure or not about you. you know what i mean? 」 女「to be honest, i really dont see this ever geting serious. i like you as a friend and it'd be fun to go to seoul. but i dont want to give you false hope.」 男「ok deal man.」 これって、男性はある程度女性に期待を持ってるけど 女性は実は真剣な関係ってことよりも 軽い遊びの関係になりたい。 て感じで合ってますか?

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

Ah thank you What do you mean “suddenly suddenly let me down?” I didn’t mean anything bad from it (Cony sad) I only meant I don’t know if you would like me to do such things like that right away If you are worried that I’m not comfortable don’t be. I’m very comfortable around you, I’ve told you things I’ve never told anyone before. I even showed you my dick and I’ve never shown anyone that ever before. I’m very comfortable with you (heart)

• 英文(英会話)を日本語に訳してくださいm(__)m

下の英文(英会話)を日本語に訳してくださいm(__)m よろしくお願いいたします。 I'm going to remove my line i never use this again you dont understand good bye for ever

• この会話を日本語にしたらどんな感じですか?

以下の英文は、待ち伏せを計画している男性の言葉です。 日本語にしたらどんな訳になりますか? 特に、you've told Yu(Yuさんという名前) の箇所がなぜ現在完了なのか教えてください。 Early morning you must pay a visit to Wang San and make sure he is indeed at home; I will tell Yu Piao to be hinding behind the garden wall, and as soon as you have told Yu, I will be there.

• 日本語に訳してください。

以下の英文を、日本語に訳して頂けますか? ある歌詞の一部なんですがよくわからないのです。 宜しくお願いします。 I've been to paradise. But I've never been to me.

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I've been through more than a few relationship...and how with each time I felt as though i've lost yet another piece of me. I've taken every stone, every rock, every stick, every log thrown at me, the verbal, physical, even emotional garbage that came with them... I would take and keep all within, hurting only myself for that burden I decided to carry and drag along. I've never known a way to let it go. You've been there for me since day one never once judging me or the past i've lived nor the mistakes i've made. You've been more than understanding and so very patient. お願いします。

• 下記、日本語にしていただけませんでしょうか?

The biggest concern I personally have is you want to keep yourself open to whoever may come along. The reason we decided to sign you was your commitment to working together as a team. 以上 宜しくお願い致します

• どのような意味でしょうか

This is a fairly straightforward situation, but I’m not sure how to handle it. I’ve met a sweet guy, and we’ve exchanged numbers and have already gone on a first date. We have our second date tomorrow night, and three days after that, I’m having a laparoscopic (small incisions, in and out in a few hours) surgery. in and out in a few hoursはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

専門家に質問してみよう