• ベストアンサー

日本語にしてください( ^_^)

haha, well I don't think I'm crazy! I've never been mistaken for a crazy person before. よろしくお願いします( ^_^)

noname#154947
noname#154947
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ははは、そうだ。僕は自分のことを変だとは思ってない。変人に間違えられたこともないない。

関連するQ&A

• 文法的に正しいですか?

英語でDVDを観ていて疑問に思ったので投稿させていただきます。 下記のようなセリフが出てきて分からなかったので教えて下さい。 I've don't think I've ever been in a house this big before. (今まででこんな大きな家に来たことないわ。招待客のセリフです。) 字幕でも確認しましたので聞き間違いではないです。 1. I've don't think は合ってますか?I have don't thinkのことだと思うのですが、I don't thinkが普通ではないでしょうか? 2. I've ever been in a house this big beforeの並びは正しいでしょうか? (アメリカ人が言っているので正しいのでしょうが) I've ever been in a big house like this before. と私だったら書きますが間違ってますか? 聞いたことあるないではなく文法的に教えて頂ければと思います。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

Ah thank you What do you mean “suddenly suddenly let me down?” I didn’t mean anything bad from it (Cony sad) I only meant I don’t know if you would like me to do such things like that right away If you are worried that I’m not comfortable don’t be. I’m very comfortable around you, I’ve told you things I’ve never told anyone before. I even showed you my dick and I’ve never shown anyone that ever before. I’m very comfortable with you (heart)

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I've been through more than a few relationship...and how with each time I felt as though i've lost yet another piece of me. I've taken every stone, every rock, every stick, every log thrown at me, the verbal, physical, even emotional garbage that came with them... I would take and keep all within, hurting only myself for that burden I decided to carry and drag along. I've never known a way to let it go. You've been there for me since day one never once judging me or the past i've lived nor the mistakes i've made. You've been more than understanding and so very patient. お願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。

以下の英文を、日本語に訳して頂けますか? ある歌詞の一部なんですがよくわからないのです。 宜しくお願いします。 I've been to paradise. But I've never been to me.

• 和訳お願いします。

前回、アメリカ人の友人から、 I'm a test child.haha と送られてきたことについて、どういった意味かみなさんに尋ねたのですが、こんな言葉はやはりないようで、みなさんの憶測を書いて下さいました。 それで返事がきたので、ぜひこの返事も踏まえ、どういった意味か教えて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 Well my parents never raised a child before me. So therefore I am the test child haha ;)

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• would have beenの用法

I’ve gotten pessimistic, and I’m worried about something I would never have been concerned about before. の文章で would have beenが使われていますが、どのようなニュアンスで使われているのでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• お手数ですが日本語訳をお願いします。

I’ve never been in a romantic relationship and I’m on the verge of being 21 and honestly I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen, I’m not mad or bitter or looking for validation. Sometimes people who want to love just can’t find the right people to love them back and that’s ok. Just want people to know that when you can’t find someone to pour your love into it just means you have all that much more to focus on yourself and your own individual happiness.

• 教えてください!

こんにちは。 ここ(球場)に初めて来たよ! と伝えたいのですが・・ I've never been here before. この英文で伝わりますか? もっと違う英文があったら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。