• 締切済み

留学生 (Study in Japan)

Hello there! I am sorry for English and very long question. My name is Andrei and I from Russia, 24 years old. I want to study in the Japanese University of Short Circuit or College. I have a special education (college) and a bachelor's degree in business and commerce. I hope to find a job after study. But I have a lot questions. 1)Price policy. I correctly understand that the average price for one year of study is 800,000-1 000,000 yen? Can I expect a scholarship or a price reduction? 2)Universities and colleges. Could you recommend good variants for a foreigner? Interested in languages, hotel business, commerce, IT. 3)Cities. I don't like megacities, I would be happy to study in a very small town or a town like a Hiroshima, Naha, Nagasaki etc. Is it bad for a foreigner? Can will I find a job there? Thank you if you've read this.

みんなの回答

回答No.4

Hi, Why not go to graduate school in Japan as you have a bachelor's degree? Also, to find a job, Tokyo is the best (I know you would not like it though). I am managing an R&D engineering group at a US company in Tokyo. I have hired several foreigners (non-Japanese native speakers) as engineers in my group. One of them do not speak Japanese at all. The thing is that you need to have a master's degree or PhD. Finding a job in my company with a bachelor's degree without outstanding working experience is very difficult. All my engineers in my group have a master's or PhD degrees in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. Other groups such as marketing and finance have many foreigners working there. I know many of them have MBA (Master of Business Administrations) degrees, and some of them have a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) license too. Anyway, good luck for your job hunting in Japan!

• KoalaGold
  • ベストアンサー率20% (2539/12476)
回答No.3

No name should be mentioned here in Okwave, just handling name is fine. You are coming to Japan for employment opportunity. Also you think getting uni degree is necessary. Foreigners in Japan who has uni degree already is better off for job options. However, thinking of going to Japanese university how you can study without equivalent Japanese language skill? Or training for jobs cannot to be done without language. One option is finding English speaking university in Japan for getting business degree. You are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week. The earning might cover living cost but not education fee. Jobs can be found depending on your language skill. If you have exceptional appearance, you might be able to join modelling agency which you are not required Japanese speaking;)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

Hi Andrei, Both Hiroshima University and Nagasaki University have School of Economics. You can access the following and get information on admission procedures, and ask more specific questions. Good luck. https://www.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/en/international  https://www.ucaro.net http://www.liaison.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/en/

回答No.1

Hi Andrei. It's good to hear you want to study in Japan. Why don't you start from Japanese language school to learn Japanese first, if you want to work in Japan after UNI? Are there any study abroad agency in Russia? You could use it and get some information. One of my Thai friend got a scholarship and went to top UNI in Japan so you may get one. I'm not sure about job for foreigner but if you have a special skill and can speak Japanese, you may have a chance to get a job. It's depend on company, too. In fact, many foreigners are working in Japan.

質問者

補足

Yeah, I was thinking about language school. Like Yu Language Academy or Nichigo. But it's an extra cost for me, language school, then the university. I have read a lot of information, but I realized that it is very difficult to find a job after the language school (without university). And thank you for answer.

関連するQ&A

• In what form の訳し方

The question of whether or not mars has water,and in what form, has been around for a long time.という文の in what form の文法的構造が分かりません。誰か教えてください泣

• a person in my own right

The problem comes when dealing with the other grandmother, especially when others are in the vicinity. I don't know whether it's because I am older than she is or what, but she always addresses me as "Gramma Mary," as in, "Gramma Mary, what would you like to do today?" I find this condescending, disrespectful and rude. First of all, I am not her grandmother. Second, I am a person in my own right, with a job and hobbies. a person in my own rightはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 以前質問した英訳の質問です。(外国人は、日本語を~

外国人は日本語を覚えようとしないと不満をいう日本人も少なくないが、 逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、 ちぐはぐな 、不自然な感じを抱くのである。 外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと 決めてかかっているからである。 (ある方からの回答) 外国人は日本語を覚えようとしないと不満をいう日本人も少なくないが、 逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、 ちぐはぐな 、不自然な感じを抱くのである。 Not a few Japanese complain that foreigners will not study the Japnese language. I, however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when I meet a foreigner who can speak the language fluently. 外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと 決めてかかっているからである。 That's because they have it mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. Q1)a foreigner かthe foreigner ? I、however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when I meet a foreigner who can speak the langeage fluently. ここのa foreignerですが、以前質問したときに、「the foreigner でなく、初めて現れるので、 a foreigner です。」と書いてありましたが、  このa foreignerは、who 以下で限定されているので、the foreigner では、ないかな?と思うのですが? 文法の本を読むと・・・。 定冠詞は、限定語のつく名詞: He is the only friend that I have . という例文がありました。   確かに、この文章の場合、only のような限定語ではありませんが、foreignerを who can speak~ で限定している と思うので、 the foreignerか the foreigners では、ないかと思うのですが・・・。 Q2)culture に定冠詞がつきますか? 「日本文化は、特定の文化なので、Japanese cultureでなく、the Japanese culture です。」 とありますが、辞書でcultureをしらべると、 Is Belgian culture very different from French culture. のように、{the culture}  となっていないのですが・・・ この問題の文章は、はじめから{日本語の事}を話題に持ち出しているから the Japanese culture となるのでしょうか? Q3)and とor の使い方の違い 「逆に、日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな、不自然な感じを抱くのである。」 =「何か、ちぐはぐな、不自然なものを感じる」と解釈して、 I feel something contradictory and unnatural としていますが、  I feel something contradictory or unnatural. では、いけませんか? また、、 「外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと決めてかかっているからである。」 を That's because they have it in mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. としていますが、「日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解する」を can master Japanese and understand the Japanese culture としては、いけませんか? and とor の使い方の違いがわかりません。 Q4)have it in mind that~の使い方について That's because they have it in mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. {「決めてかかる」は、「思い込んでいる」と解釈して、have it in mind that~ の構文を使用します。} とありましたが、 assume that ~当然の事と思う  を使って That's because they assume that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. でも、よろしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• what software can best input the japanese language?

as a foreigner, i have little idea as how you input a japanese word into a webpage. would you tell me the best software and where i can download it free? (i must apologize that, for this very reason, i cannot write here in japanese,)

• ”良い留学先が見つかるといいね”を英語で言ったら

どうなりますか? I hope you will find a study destination じゃおかしいですかね?><

• 留学志望の添削をお願いします!!

現在大学生です。カナダへの留学を希望しており、留学志望書を書いているのですが・・・ I have three objects for this studying abroad program. First, it is to get ability which can handle correct business English and can use daily conversation. I want to work all over the world in the future, and globalization apread at a high speed. After a few years, we will not work enough without English. In addition to, communication is very important not only daily life but also work. So, I think that I have to get on these abilities. Second, it is to learn Canadian culture and Christianity. The religion affects the country culture and daily life in many foreign countries. It is a part of difference points from Japan. I feel difference about the religion from my experience through studying abroad and want to apply at work or life in the future. Finally, it is to make a lot of friends. I have only Japanese friends. Most people have the same sense of values as Japanese, so I hardly find a brand new attitude over the nation. If I make a lot of friends without nationality, Iwoll be able to get 800 TOEIC score. This goal is very difficult for me. But it is not impossible and I have a confidence that I achieve this goal, becaouse I can effort than average person and my character is never-give-up attitude. When I enrolled at a university, my TOEIC score is 365. However I wanted to take part in this studying abroad program. I could not get qualification be second grade, but I can participate in this studying abroad in fact. I have never gone to study abroad like other people, so I will be able to grow up than other participations. At any rate, I am the most enthusiasm student for this studying abroad program. This is my participation reason for this program.

• shove it in his face

I just got a rather large promotion at work that I’ve been working toward for a long time. At first my fiancé gave me a half-hearted congrats and insisted he was happy for me. But over the course of a few days, he became depressed, angry, and starting taking jabs at me for no reason. I finally asked what the issue was and he admitted that he was jealous of my promotion. He has a great job, and while I will make fairly more money than he does, I always have made more money. His job has predictable hours and much better benefits. When he was promoted a while back I was genuinely happy for him—I saw it as our success, not just his. He sees this as a competition that he has lost. It hurts a lot because I want him to be happy for me. I don’t gloat or shove it in his face, shove it in his faceはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

宜しくお願いいたします。 What kind of job do you have Keiko? I am very friendly but I am difficult to travel with because I have a sick heart which makes travel very complicated. I am in Greece for 2 weeks and already I have been in hospital for 2 days. Would it be helpful, if my health allows it, to go to Japan and give you English practice for a few weeks?

• barge in on me

Whenever I'm trying to work on my portfolio or learn new skills (such as coding a website or learning a new program) she barges in on me and demands to know why I haven't found a job yet, why I'm such a failure child, and compares me to her friends' children my age who work tech jobs and are eating at five-star restaurants every week. barges in on meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

I'm a student yet, just completed my graduation and now preparing for job now. how about your study? 和訳して頂けませんか?