• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

Can you help me?

I am a foreigner in Fukuoka, and now I am finding the job here. I wrote a sentence about my interest, can you help to translate it into a cute Japanese way? Thank you very much! ** My hobby is video games. Because I can experience magic things and get relax from games. They are fantastic to me. I am a person with strong curiosity. Different games give my different life experience and make me live more active in the real world.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • 閲覧数234
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

私の趣味はテレビゲームです。 ゲームをすることで非日常的な経験ができ、また休息にもなります。 私にとってテレビゲームはとても素晴らしいものです。 非常に好奇心旺盛な私は、様々なテレビゲームを通していろいろな経験をし、日常生活に活かすことができます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

Perfect, I will refer it to my own contents. Thank you very much. Kind hearted. G'nite.

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2

Which do you prefer, a translation written in Kanji(Chinese)characters or written in the Roman alphabets?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からの補足

Kanji is better, because I may directly copy it to my resume. Thank you very much.

関連するQ&A

• You can even see the different colo

You can even see the different colors of the stars. And in them the legends of old are written. I am a romantic at heart. I find it in many things and places. 私の訳が間違えていたら、教えてください。 たくさんの星は、それぞれ違う色に見えるよ。 そしてそのことは、古くからある伝説にかかれているよ。 私は本当にロマンチックなんだ。 私はそのこと(自分がロマンチックであること)をいろいろな時や場所に自覚するんだ。 placeをどのように訳したらよいのかわかりません。 お願いします。

• “無生物主語 + can help + O + [to] +原型” の“can”は何故あるの?

次々と質問しちゃってすみません。 Book can become our best friends. They can help you to know interesting people whom you may never meet personally. They can help you to travel to distant places and to understand distant times. (書物は我々の最良の友になりうる。書物のおかげで、個人的におそらく会うこともない興味深い人々を知ることができるのだ。書物のおかげで遠いところまで旅行したり、昔のことを理解することができるのだ) この文に2カ所ある “They can help you to know”の“can”の用法がわかりません。 というのは、主語が無生物主語のときは、 “S + help + O + [to] + 原型”「SのおかげでOは~できる」 と訳すから、あえて“can”は要らないと思うんです。 canの存在意味を教えてください。

• You can start at the~

In Sweden we have the freedom to choose. You can start at the bottom. こちらはどう訳すればよいでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• You forced me to~

You forced me to fight my back to regular and boring. どんな意味でしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• ”Wiil”と”Would”・”Can”と”Could"の使い方について

「I am sure that he would get wonderful experience in Hawaii and you would have a good experience, too. Moreover, he would learn a lot from his experience, so he would be improve his English a lot.」 っと書いたのですが、使い方あってますでしょうか? イマイチ今回の場合のwillとwould、またCanとcouldなどの使い分けが分かりません。どんなときにどちらを使うのでしょうか?また上記の文は失礼な感じになっていませんか?(文法自体も間違っているかもしれませんか)

• You can' drop a bomb like that and ..................

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:I'm quitting my job and moving to Hawaii. B:You can't drop a bomb like that and expect no one to be surprised. そんなふうに衝撃的なことを言って、誰も驚かないなんて思わないでよ。 質問:英文と和訳が一致しません。どなたかヘルプをお願いします。 (1)expectの前にyou can'tが省略されていますか? (2)自分なりに直訳すると「あなたはそのような大きな衝撃を与えることは出来ない、そして、あなたは誰も驚かないと期待できない。」で何か変です。どこに間違いが? (3)「・・・衝撃的なことを言って」の訳はどうしてなされたのでしょうか?「言って」に該当する語はどこにも見当たりませんが・・・。  英文と訳文が一致するように、易しい説明をお願いいたします。 以上

• 日本語に翻訳してお願い

i am a foreigner living in Japan now. But I want to give my best 貢献 to Japan for the earthquake. And in order to make it come ture, I will work hard in this position.

• When you are having an argument wit

When you are having an argument with someone, you are usually not trying to understand what the other person is saying, or what in their experience leads them to say it. Instead, you are thinking abou t your response:listening for weakness in logic to leap on, points you can twist to make the other person look bad and yourself look good. の中で 『points you can twist to make the other person look bad and yourself look good.』 の和訳問題があったのですが 答えが『相手の立場を悪く見せ、あなたの立場を良く見せることのできる点』と書いてあったのですが、 points you can twistの直訳『あなたがねじまげることができる点』の訳文は何故いらないのですか? 教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• pull me down

I am a young guy in university undergoing a gender transition. Since coming out at the start of this academic year, I have never been so centered and calm — and I am happy with life. I have finally gotten to a point where I can allow myself to get into a serious relationship with someone who truly respects my identity and sees me as nothing but male. The only issue I have is that my mum is in total denial. She has known now for two and a half years but will not respect my pronouns or my new name. I tried to bring her along in the transition from the beginning, but after two years trying to convince her this is real, I couldn't wait any longer and I finally started hormones. All of our arguments center on her being uncomfortable with my transition. It's framed as concern for me. My mum has never been happy in her life, and I cannot allow her to pull me down with her. I struggle terribly knowing that I am betraying her perception of me and taking away her little girl. But this is who I am; I can't do anything about it. The stuff she says is offensive and wrong and try as I might to understand, I am losing respect for her. pull me downと try as I might to understandはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• なぜyou?

こんにちは。お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 英文を読んでいたら、 kipper sent up to the man. He gave the man a sweet. ‟What is that thing?” he said. ‟You lock people up in it,” said the man. ‟You can't lock people in that,” said kipper. ‟You can't get them in” ‟Oh yes you can ” said the man. ‟Look” という英文に出くわしました。 先ほど、okwaveで別の質問をしまして、ご回答をいただき、 意味を理解することができたのですが、 上から6番目の文でなぜ‟Oh yes you can ”と言っているのかが やはり、いまだによくわかりません。 なぜ、‟You can't lock people in that,”と言われているのに、 「I」を使わず、「You」を使って‟Oh yes you can ” と答えているのでしょうか? さっぱり意味が分かりません。 どなたか、教えては下さいませんでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。