• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

pick me up

My husband forces me to give him hugs. I know this sounds like a really stupid problem to have. He has created a “hug toll,” and he won’t let me leave the room until I give him a hug. Here are some examples. I am running late for work and need to rush out the door. He will physically block my exit until I give him a hug. He doesn’t do this in a way that will hurt me; he’ll just pick me up until I give him his hug then he’ll let me go. pick me upは「抱え上げる」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数158
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15264/32933)

pick me upは「抱え上げる」でしょうか?  はい。おっしゃる通りです。足が宙に浮いている状態でしょう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英語について教えてください

私は彼に、この写真をあげます。   これを英語にすると、(1)I give him this picture.  (2)I will give him this picture. (3)I am going to give him this picture. (1)から(3)までのどれを使っても良いのでしょうか

• 日本語に訳お願いします。

He screamed that he would give himself to the Devil if he caught the girl before she reached home . Some of Hugo's drunken friends told him to let the hounds chase her, and so he ran from the house and unlocked the dogs. 日本語訳をしてもらいたいのです。よろしくお願いします。 ’~give himself to the Devil’とかどういう意味の表現でしょうか。

• give it up to meの意味を教えてください☆

Sean Poulというアーティストの曲のタイトルになっている 「give it up to me」の意味を教えてください!!

• よろしくお願いします

Dear Prudence, I work for a small nonprofit. Our office doesn’t have a kitchen, so we have an informal series of coffee runs throughout the day. Anyone stepping out will often ask around if anybody else would like a coffee. My boss often says yes but never offers to give money for his cup of coffee. Over time, those few bucks here and there add up. How can I ask for him to pony up for his next cup? Is an offer to pick up a coffee also an offer to pay for it? Or should I just stop offering to pick up a coffee for everyone altogether and risk looking selfish? –Steamed “If anyone wants coffee, I’m happy to pick it up while I’m out. Just give me your order and a few bucks.” If your boss has simply been absent-minded until now, he’ll open his wallet. If he’s been intentionally squeezing his employees for free coffee, he’ll make excuses about not having cash on him at the moment, coupled with a vague promise to pay you back in the future (he will not pay you back). If it’s the former, your problem is solved. If it’s the latter, you can stop offering to pick up coffee for the rest of the office with a clear conscience. squeezing his employees for free coffeeはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、pick up a coffeeとpick up coffee、2つありますが、違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• pick up on social cues

I've been friends with a girl for 3 years—let's just call her Elliot. I had a huge crush on a guy—we'll call him Joe—and I felt like I had to confide in someone about it or I would explode, so I told Elliot. Little did I know that she also liked Joe. She decided to be a big jerk and tell Joe about my feelings for him–and not only that, but she also told our entire friend group. We eat lunch with these people and it's embarrassing to be around them now. I'm stuck because I have three classes with Elliot and various classes with other people in that group of friends. It takes a long time for me to warm up to people in terms of trust, and I'm also a very sensitive person. I feel like Elliot has betrayed me, but when I confronted her about it, she acted like she had done nothing wrong. She doesn't seem to pick up on social cues in a sense that she tries to ask people out on dates repeatedly when they don't have feelings for her in return. pick up on social cuesの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• こんなコメントをもらいました。どう返せばいいのか。。。

snsのようなサイトで、お友達になった人からこのような軽いチェーンメールのようなものがコメントで届きました。これはどういう内容のもので、私はどう反応すればいいのですか? ちなみに彼女はいい感じのお友達です。無視などはしたくないんです・・・ 調べましたがわかりませんでした。 私は彼女にhug&kissesとかのカードでもおくればへいきでしょうか? Pass this hug to all of your friends and back to me, see how many you get back! 1-5 HUGS.....Your on someone's mind! 5-10 HUGS....Someone likes you! 10-15 HUGS...Someone wants to be with you! 15-20 HUGS..WOW! you are really loved by alot of ppl xD! (i hope i get one back) ここにぬいぐるみがhugしてる画像がはってありました。

• この場合のfor meとto me

He gave this book to me. He gave this book for me. この2つの文のニュアンスは変わりますよね? 変わるとしたら 1はただ、私にくれた 2は私のためにわざわざくれた。 しかしこの2つの文を He gave me this book.という文にするとfor me to meが表せなくなりますよね? ということは2つのニュアンス変わらない事になってしまうのでしょうか?? お願いします

• set me up

I am an attractive, retired, 65-year-old woman who was widowed some years ago. I’m happy with my life and ready to date again. I’m looking for a kind, professional retired or semi-retired man around my own age, and I’m having no luck meeting anyone. The problem is that I married my high school sweetheart, so I have never had to do this before. I keep hoping my friends will set me up, but so far I am still at square one. ここでのset me upはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• press up against me

My husband of 10 years has gotten increasingly touchy-feely with me. It is nearly impossible for me to be within arm’s reach of him without having him pet my hair, rest his hand heavily on my body, try and hold my hand, or press up against me, regardless of what I am doing. press up against meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 関係代名詞

Just do what you believe to be right. これは、大まかに言うと関係代名詞によってbelieveのS V O to beのOが省かれているんですよね。 そこでgiveについて考えてみると、 This is the book that she gave to me the other day. Whatever I give to him, he breaks it. のような文は文法的に正しいのでしょうか? give (人) (物)、あるいはgive (物) to (人)ばかり使っていたせいか不自然に感じてしまうので、質問させてもらいました。 よろしくお願いします。