• 締切済み

留学志望の添削をお願いします!!

現在大学生です。カナダへの留学を希望しており、留学志望書を書いているのですが・・・ I have three objects for this studying abroad program. First, it is to get ability which can handle correct business English and can use daily conversation. I want to work all over the world in the future, and globalization apread at a high speed. After a few years, we will not work enough without English. In addition to, communication is very important not only daily life but also work. So, I think that I have to get on these abilities. Second, it is to learn Canadian culture and Christianity. The religion affects the country culture and daily life in many foreign countries. It is a part of difference points from Japan. I feel difference about the religion from my experience through studying abroad and want to apply at work or life in the future. Finally, it is to make a lot of friends. I have only Japanese friends. Most people have the same sense of values as Japanese, so I hardly find a brand new attitude over the nation. If I make a lot of friends without nationality, Iwoll be able to get 800 TOEIC score. This goal is very difficult for me. But it is not impossible and I have a confidence that I achieve this goal, becaouse I can effort than average person and my character is never-give-up attitude. When I enrolled at a university, my TOEIC score is 365. However I wanted to take part in this studying abroad program. I could not get qualification be second grade, but I can participate in this studying abroad in fact. I have never gone to study abroad like other people, so I will be able to grow up than other participations. At any rate, I am the most enthusiasm student for this studying abroad program. This is my participation reason for this program.

noname#146859
noname#146859
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

まずワードソフトへこの文章を貼り付けてスペルチェックをしてみましょう。 すべてはそれからです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

この訳は友達がしたものなので翻訳サイトなどを使った可能性があるので判断していただけるとありがたいです。 できれば添削もお願いします。 私は去年もこの短期留学に参加しました。でも去年はただ遊んでいるだけでした。 今年は自分の英語の力を上げたいと思い、今回の短期留学に参加したいと思いました。 私はオーストラリアの人3人と今もメールのやりとりを行っています。 去年の経験を生かし、今年はリーダーシップをとって頑張りたいと思います。 I participated in this studying abroad for short time last year. However, it had only played last year. It wanted to raise my English power, and I wanted to participate in this studying abroad for short time this year. よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。m(_ _)m

いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 イタリア語を勉強し始めて、英語学習はまだ簡単なんだな。とわかった。 だって、英語なら日常生活で目にしたり聞いたりできるけど、 イタリア語は1,2,3の言い方さえもわからない。 I've found English is still easy after I started to learn Italian. I can read and listen to English in daily life but I don't even know how to count one two three in Italy. 今回はじめてイタリア語を習いますが、参考書一冊さえも持っていないのです。皆についていけるだろうか?  This is my first time to learn Italian. I don't even have single textbook. I wonder if I can keep up with my classmates.

• 添削して下さい><お願いします。

I have been studying for two years at university in Hyogo Prefecture. I major overall policy there,and that study the various learning such as internatinal relatins,enviromental,and law. I'm happy to go to school,because I fortunate to have a lot of friends like best friends and study there. I study hard to achive my dream from now on for becoming a lawyer and speaking English fluently. But I often change of pace at times. All one can say is that ,as I am, I have to do my best in any case for the porpose of getting my priorities. あんまり良い表現使ってないような気がします。出来たらどう直したいいかとアドバイスなんかあったらお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

自由英作文の添削をして頂きたいのです。 テーマが「ストレスの解消方法」です。 指定語数は100語で、僕は143語書きました。 文法的に内容的に不自然ではないかどうかを見ていただきたいです! 点数も25点満点で何点かつけてください! よろしくお願いします! Everyone tends to feel stressed in modern society, but we have to reduce stress. Now I would like to suggest the following three measures. First, it is good to take a walk to refresh oneself. This is because the fresh air will make my temper relaxed. Second, when I am fed up with studying the subjects which I dislike, I often listen to my favorite music while studying. Listening to music lead me to study again. Last, I talk with my friends when I have troubles. It is important to prevent you from accumulating a lot of stresses. This is why it is also important to have friends who you confide. It may be almost inevitable for us to feel stressed, but we can relieve stress. Like above three measures, we should find time to do things we like, and have some hobbies.

• 英語長文の添削お願いします。

自分で余暇の過ごしかたについての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。  My favorite leisure is to spend with my wife.  My leisure I spend with my wife change weather. When it’s fine, we make it a rule to go out sometimes. Since it is very tired with daily work, I would like to bask in sunlight and to reduce stress. There is the park that dog can enter in neighborhood. We have a toy poodle and go for a walk in the park with my dog. We spend to play to throw a ball with dog and play catch and eat a picnic lunch that my wife cooks early morning. If We become very sleepy, We can take a snap on the blanket or a park bench. Also, When it rains, as we can’t go out, we spend to watch movie on DVD. Because both me and my wife like American culture, we always watch Western movie. When we watch Western movie, we always watch not due into Japanese but English conversation with English title. Consequently, We can learn English with watching Western movie.  In this way, I spend with my wife at leisure. Because I can spend the special loved woman, I’m soothed the soul at leisure.

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 久しぶりに、日記風に英作文を書きました、添削お願いします。

おはようございます、いつもここgooで勉強しています。ここ2ヶ月ほど、その勉強をサボっていました。その結果は、以下の文章を書くにも、とても時間がかかりました。"自分のせいでしょう?"と自分に言っているなさけない自分がいます。もう一度頑張る!と決めました。以下の文章は、私の言いたいことが伝わるでしょうか?英文だけを書かせていただきました、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I am so sorry, because I have not been here for a long time. Last time I came here, it was on May 21th! Meanwhile, I did not think anything in English. As you know, I have a dream and you helped me a lot with it. Now I say it to you、again. “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.” I could hear you said “Rose-crystal! You have to study hard and see me more and more. I can see you anytime you want.” Thank you! Crystal! Thank you, again! I will study English with you. BTW, did I say about “goo”? “goo” is very good place for me to studying. It is on internet and there are many people who help me a lot. Every time, when I wrote my diary I had it corrected from them. Of course, this one, too. Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to say you “Good night, my little sweet Crystal!”

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 添削してください

このように、自分の食生活、日常の運動、日々の生活を見直し評価することが必要である。 そして明確で合理的なゴール設定し、実行に移すことが重要である。 そうすることで、健康な身体を手に入れることだけではなく、自分のモチベーションなどにも繋がり精神的にも良い。 今回様々なLabを行い、その結果を踏まえて自分の生活習慣(運動、食生活を含め)を改めて考え直そうと思った。 英語⇨ In this way, it is necessary to review and evaluate diet, daily exercise, daily life. It is important to set clear and reasonable goals and to put into practice. Doing so will not only bring a healthy body, but also to your own motivation and mental well. I tried various Labs in this class and thought of reconsidering my own lifestle including exercise and diet based on the result. こちらの英文の添削をして欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。