• 締切済み

1.定年制度が崩壊した日本では労働者はIT(ブログ

1.定年制度が崩壊した日本では労働者はIT(ブログ・ユーチューブ、マガジン、note)などのツールを使って能力アップしてその自分を自己プロデュースして売り込んで生き残りを図るしかないのだろうか? 2.ITスキルやツールの能力を向上させても収入を得られないかもしれないが、それでも1ドルが120円から360円になるのを待つように、いつかは稼げると信じて継続していた方が良いのだろうか? 3.終身雇用終了の令和時代を我々はどのように生きれば良いのだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 1. In Japan, where the retirement age system has collapsed, workers have no choice but to improve their skills using tools such as IT (blogs, YouTube, magazines, notes) and self-produce themselves and sell them to survive. 2. I could not get income even if I improve the ability of IT skills and tools, but still continued to believe that I could earn someday as I waited for the dollar to go from 120 yen to 360 yen Is it better? 3. How should we live in the era of retiring employment? Social Category Yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

みんなの回答

• nagata2017
  • ベストアンサー率33% (6204/18506)
回答No.1

田舎に引きこもって 自給自足の生活もいいと思います。 収入がないので 税金も払う必要はなくなり 安倍の懐を温めるために働くこともなくなるということです。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 要約をお願いします☆

Is very glad to see your letter today. When I receive it, on mine The person always a smile, and in my heart warmly. After all when I read yours Letters, I start to represent that you stand nearby and speak to me about It. I do not know that occurs, but for that time that we are familiar with You, I have very much changed. As soon as possible I always hasten to To the computer to read your letter. I have a such Feeling that I became a little dependent on you. Because for days on end I think only of you, I represent your life there, is far from me. As You think, what is it? I am afraid to tell it, but it seems to me that it Love. I am afraid of this loud word, but I tell you the thoughts. After all we have agreed with you that we will tell all secrets each other. I trust you and I hope that you as trust me. Recently I began to think of how would be much Remarkably, if could meet and learn each other better. That You think of it? I think, it is difficult to speak about something only through Letters and phone. I wish to have with you live dialogue. But I do not know, What your thoughts that I have now written to you. My dear, do not worry, we will necessarily speak on msn! ok!? We will necessarily speak in msn, I promise to you! :) "Do you agree?" Is such expression is available in Russia. I do not know, how To you it to explain. You trust in destiny? It means:"nobody knows, That the destiny has prepared for us ". Understand me? Now I will finish the letter and I will wait for your early reply.

• 私はなるべく楽をして英語の能力を向上させたいです

私はなるべく楽をして英語の能力を向上させたいです I want to improve my English skills as easily as possible. この文は第何文型ですか?

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• すみません至急です!

すみません至急です! 和訳をお願いします。 分かったところは下記に書いてみました。 How unfortunate that they may be ... there is very little that we can do to change it. Maybe we can try to find another day to see each other ... きっとまた違う日に会えるよね but since we will be going on holiday (and you should be very very excited) ... I'm afraid it will be very difficult. During the week I could try to leave work work earlier and come to work later the next day ... but I understand if it's not possible. It's very difficult for us to meet but I feel it's worth it. I enjoy the time we spend together so much and I cherish those moments. 一緒に過ごした時本当に楽しかった! I like you a lot you..

• 接客業につけばコミュ症がなくなりコミニュケーション

接客業につけばコミュ症がなくなりコミニュケーション能力が付くとまことしやかにネット界隈で取り上げられるこの話は本当なのだろうか? このような噂はなぜネット界隈で取り上げられるようになったのだろうか? 皆さんはコミュ症を治して、コミュニケーション能力を磨くためには具体的にどのような方法が良いのだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 If you get to the hospitality industry communicative disappears and communication skills are attached, is this story which is taken up in truly net neighborhood true? Why did such rumors come to be taken up in the neighborhood of the Net? What kind of method is better for you in order to cure communicable diseases and to improve communication skills? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 高校英語教えてください。

1.We are going to have the house ( ) this weekend. (1) to be painted (2) to paint (3) painted (4) painting 2.Read this book ( ). (1) as carefully as you can (2) as carefully as you possible (3) so carefully as possible (4) so carefully as you can 3.I heard somebody ( ) Lydia about the news,and I noticed that it upset her. (1) talked (2) tell (3) say (4) saying 4.彼は全力を尽くしたが、結局何も得られずに終わった。(適語を入れよ) He did as much as he could, but he got nothing in the ( ). 1.2. 3.は(1)~(4)から選び、日本語訳、4.は( )の中に適語を入れる問題です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳してくださ~い!

こんにちは、メールでお返事頂いたのでさすが、自信がないので どなたか日本語に訳してください。 また、お返事をする時は最初に何て言ったらいいでしょうか? アドバイスお願いします。 Your English is very good and if you need any help writing then i will be very happy to help. I don't write lyrics, i'm not very musical. And I think i use many words that are too "English". They arent words that are taught to people who learn it as a second or third language etc. It might be hard for you to read. but it's not done yet and you're english will improve, so maybe you could in the future?

• 日本語に翻訳願います!

どなたか下記の英文を日本語訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m (1) I think more and more how I long to be with only you, All the things I had dreamed oh doing before settling down now seem empty if I can't share them with you. (2) I fear we are going to fast but I find myself wishing things could go faster so I can hold you in my arms. (3) and to know you as intricately as you know yourself.

• カッコ内の動詞をどうしたらいいですか

カッコ内の動詞をどうしたらいいですか I began to read the book a week ago , and haven't finished it yet , but I will lend it to you as soon as I ( finish ) it. ( finish )をどうしたらいいですか? 和訳もお願いします。