• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients.

• ik2
  • お礼率1% (3/294)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

まず第一に、私が説明したように、これは中央銀行が応えなくてはならないことだ、  彼ら(=中央銀行)が我々がオフショアの顧客に対する処置をいつ取るか明らかにするだろう。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients. ※なるべく精度の高い翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 First of all this is in the court As I said and we will wait for that process to finish to get a verdict. Secondly This is none of your fucking business and I do not need to answer anything to you

• 翻訳お願いします。

Do you need something else ? Cause we can't ship the iPhone cause only , small packge will lost 😅 If not then we would like to refund you . Sorry for the inconvenience. Looking forward to hear from you Best wishes, Hi Did you miss my last message? 海外の通販でお買い物したらメールで上記の文章が届きました。翻訳お願いします。

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We are sorry to give you such trouble, actually we have answered your question,did you recieve it? Could you please reflect it onto 20 meters far wall,?using the camera get a flare photos, and measuring spot size. when you give us the answer,we will confirm what is wrong with it,, we will try our best to help you,please don't worry. Any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think you should force yourself to smile even when you feel unhappy? Why why not? Write a passage of 5 sentences in English explaining your answer. に対する私の英作です。 I think I should force myself to smile even when I feel unhappy. It is not good that we feel unhappy for a long time. We need to change unhappy into happy. I belive the action can control feeling. If I force myself to smile, I will become feel happy. 宜しくお願いします(>_<)

• 翻訳お願いします。

Good day, We will use curbside, or dock to dock service, as I am sure they freight forwarder will have a freight dock. Please feel free to contact me at the number below, or via email, when you are ready to order. Best,

• 翻訳お願いします(2)

翻訳お願いします。 いつもお世話になります。 ぜひ翻訳をお願いしたい文章がありますので、翻訳をお願い出来ないでしょうか? この文章は僕の憧れのバーナード・ラガト選手の言ったことです。 曖昧には理解できますが、ぜひ彼が何と言っているのかしっかり知り、参考にし、学びたいんです! 宜しくお願いします! Will you be doing anything differently in training to prepare for this record attempt outdoors? BL: Yes. I’m heading to Flagstaff on April 1st. I normally do that every year. But when I’m there this year, I’m going to be focusing on endurance, working on long, nice runs—nothing less than 10 miles. We will be doing long tempo runs. We will be doing a lot of long hill work. We will be doing soft-surface repetitions as well, like on a golf course. We will be doing things this time around that will really get me ready for the 5,000m. I’ve realized when you run the 5,000m, when they show seven laps to go, that is when the tempo sometimes picks up and I start to feel it a bit. We are going to be working on that feeling in the race. By training harder, we are going to get me physically capable to keep up that kind of pace. Let’s say the guys try to slip in a 59- or 60-second lap in there when we have five or six laps to go—that is the territory I have never been in. And it would hurt if I were not ready. So we are going to make sure my training will be ready to handle any kind of surge or sudden difference of pace. This isn’t a world championship year, so it is very important that we aim at something like the 5,000m and the 3,000m.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

How did this tour come together? Richard Patrick: I heard about it and said to Dean [DeLeo], “Hey, Dean: take me on tour!” [laughs] And he asked the guys, came back and said, “Everyone says this is good!” Chester Bennington: Pretty much. We wanted this tour to be a really good experience for our fans; and we had been struggling to find bands, the right band, to make it awesome. So when Dean came to rehearsal, we were at Robert’s house recording, and said, “Richard said that they would go out with us.” I was. like, “F---, yeah!” That is exactly what we want and what we need for this tour.

• 翻訳お願いします

Good morning! I have everything here except the sink. It appears they have the sink set to arrive within the next 2 weeks, so it will be very close. Do we need to change the shipping address? 配送先の変更があるか聞かれているようですが、 「配送先の変更はありません。届くのを楽しみにしています」 と英語に訳して下さい。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We would be real, real silly about it to try to recreate what we did. We're honestly, honestly, very simply moving forward. And when we do revisit the catalog in a live situation, we just wanna do it justive and want it to resonate with everybody. I mean, look, man, there's a lot of songs there that people have some real-life experiences with — good and bad. And when they come see the band, we want them to experience that nostalgia and that melancholy feeling. And I think, first and foremost, we wanna deliver it really, really hard hitting.