• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:翻訳をお願い致します。)

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS feat. Chester Bennington: A Collaboration Worth Listening To

このQ&Aのポイント
  • STONE TEMPLE PILOTS bandmembers Dean DeLeo, Robert DeLeo, and Eric Kretz have teamed up with Chester Bennington of LINKIN PARK for an exciting musical collaboration.
  • Bennington's unique voice has long been admired by the band, and they were thrilled to have the opportunity to work together.
  • Despite his commitment to LINKIN PARK, Bennington found the time to record a song with STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, and the result is a fantastic blend of their talents.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ストーン・テンプル・パイロッツのメンバー、 ディーン・デリオ、ロバート・デリオ、エリック・クレッツは、 新たな音楽活動のためには、ヴォーカリストを参入させることを検討し始めていた。 ベニントンはその候補の筆頭であったのだ。 『ベニントンは類稀な声の持ち主だ。 かねてよりずっと敬意をもっていたんだよ』 こう話すのはディーン・デリオだ。 『勿論彼にはリンキン・パークが最優先さ。でもこう考えた。 一緒に何か挑戦できたらスゴイことになるんじゃないかって。 時間をこじ開け、なんとか一曲レコーディングしたんだ。 その結果に我々全員大満足さ』

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Chester Bennington and Stone Temple Pilots make for rock ‘n’ roll’s ultimate dream team. Not only can the Linkin Park and Dead by Sunrise singer pull off that classic Scott Weiland-style bravado characteristic of the band’s hits, but he’s adding his own decidedly personal flare to new material such as the swaggering single “Out of Time”. He locks in with guitarist Dean DeLeo, bassist Robert DeLeo, and drummer Eric Kretz as if he was meant to be there all along, and something much larger emerges. This is one of the most formidable and important rock bands in history reborn… In this exclusive interview with ARTISTdirect.com editor in chief Rick Florino, Dean DeLeo of Stone Temple Pilots opens up about “Out of Time”, the group’s new EP, and even takes a look back at Purple.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In July, a tour was announced featuring both bands in a pairing that's oddly appropriate: in 2006 Patrick played in a supergroup with Dean and Robert DeLeo of STP, called Army Of Anyone. Bennington, with his band Linkin Park, used to cover “Wish” live; the video for the Grammy-winning Nine Inch Nails song featured Patrick on guitar. The two sat down with The Hollywood Reporter before the bands' Sept. 9 bow in Boston to talk about the tour, new music, working with the DeLeo brothers, and why Bennington is a good fit for STP.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Most people are going to choose to see STP with Bennington over Weiland. STP still have 3/4 of the original members, the band name, and they also have Chester Bennington who will bring in a whole new generation of STP fans with Linkin Park's massive following. If the radio play of “Out of Time” today on KROQ in LA (they played the song once per hour) is any indication, the Chester Bennington era could bring STP back to commercial prominence. And if STP follow the Van Halen model, Scott Weiland will be back again down the line, but unfortunately Eric Kretz will be fired and replaced by one of the DeLeo brothers’ children. I think it's best for everybody to just sit back and enjoy the soap opera.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert DeLeo discussed Stone Temple Pilots' upcoming EP, which is set for an October release, with The Pulse of Radio: “When we tracked the song ‘Out Of Time’, we also tracked a song of Dean's, which we didn't have enough time to complete,” he said. “But right now, we started recording last week. We actually have three new songs as well as the one we did not finish, and ‘Out Of Time’, so it will be a total of five songs that we will be releasing as an EP come October.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Robert DeLeo』は人物名、『Out Of Time』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean also discussed Chester Bennington joining STP, “I was on a European tour late at night, I turn on the TV and there's Linkin Park doing this massive festival and Chester's hitting it with a Stone Temple Pilots No. 4 shirt on. It really brought a smile to my face, it brought me back to home I could feel my heart again. The first time we met was at a turnstile waiting for our luggage, and I said I think I owe you this and I kissed him on the cheek. So we've kind of been friends ever since. I knew he really loved the band obviously. We did some touring tour on a Family Values tour in 1994 I think [it was 2001], we hit it off we spent a lot of time together. When the time came to think about a singer, we simply reached out to him.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』『Linkin Park』はバンド名、『Dean DeLeo』『Chester Bennington』『Nikki Sixx』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

How did this tour come together? Richard Patrick: I heard about it and said to Dean [DeLeo], “Hey, Dean: take me on tour!” [laughs] And he asked the guys, came back and said, “Everyone says this is good!” Chester Bennington: Pretty much. We wanted this tour to be a really good experience for our fans; and we had been struggling to find bands, the right band, to make it awesome. So when Dean came to rehearsal, we were at Robert’s house recording, and said, “Richard said that they would go out with us.” I was. like, “F---, yeah!” That is exactly what we want and what we need for this tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

In addition to performing with Chester Bennington on Saturday at KROQ's Weenie Roast, STP also released a new single “Out of Time,” the band's first new song in 3 years and their first song with Bennington on vocals. The song is a balls to the walls rocker, faster paced than much of the material on Stone Temple Pilots. Musically the song sounds reminiscent of Core and No. 4, Dean DeLeo's riff is also clearly influenced by Jimmy Page.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean and I wanted to do something, we wanted to be part of the 12.12.12 concert but we ran it by Scott [Weiland] and he didn't want to do it. I think he was already booked to actually go back and do Starland at the time [his shows were rescheduled to other venues in December of 2012]. He was doing the solo stuff and [because of that] we didn't have the chance to go back. That's pretty fucking frustrating man. So to come back here now and re-open this, it means a lot. It's a really big deal for Dean and I.” Stone Temple Pilots fired Weiland in February and Chester Bennington replaced him in May.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I’ve seen Stone Temple Pilots play probably about 30 times, a huge influence on me. They really made music that I absolutely loved, and I still love to this day. So the chance to go out and perform those songs with those guys was very cool. Honestly, Robert DeLeo, Dean DeLeo, and Eric Kretz, those guys are super talented. I’ve had the privilege of not only being in Linkin Park and being around a bunch of geniuses, I got to go and be in Stone Temple Pilots and be around a bunch of geniuses, and just kind of sit back and kind of ask myself, ‘How did I get here?’”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Rolling Stone Magazine recently had the chance to sit down and chat with Chester Bennington and Robert DeLeo of STP and listened to their upcoming E.P., High Rise. It has been revealed that the second track, “Black Heart”, will be released as the single single. Furthermore, the closer track “Tomorrow” was described as being “epic” in sound, and the track “Cry Cry” was written entirely by Bennington himself. On the topic of ousted frontman Scott Weiland, DeLeo said “We've always looked out for Scott's best interests and tried to be a great friend to someone who really didn't care to be friends with us.” That eventually led, he said, to “a very difficult decision.”

このQ&Aのポイント
  • HL-L3230CDWの新品でプリントすると左側に真っ黒い帯が出てしまうトラブルが発生。
  • パソコンのOSはWindows11で、USBケーブルで接続している。
  • どのソフトでも印刷結果は同様の問題が発生している。
回答を見る