• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Good morning! I have everything here except the sink. It appears they have the sink set to arrive within the next 2 weeks, so it will be very close. Do we need to change the shipping address? 配送先の変更があるか聞かれているようですが、 「配送先の変更はありません。届くのを楽しみにしています」 と英語に訳して下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • RJERSJ
  • ベストアンサー率50% (102/201)
回答No.2

おはようございます。 シンク以外は全部揃っています。シンク・セットは2週間以内に到着するようにしたみたいですから、本当にすぐですね。 配送先の住所を変える必要はありますか なので、 Thank you for asking but you do not need to change the shipping address. I look forward to receiving it. 「訊いて下さってありがとう。でも、配送先の住所の変更は必要ありません。受け取るのを楽しみにしています」 最後の文は、 ご家族でお住まいなら、Weにした方がいいでしょう。 「私は。。。のを楽しみにしている」と、。。。。には「私」が行なう行為が入ります。なので、こういう書き方にしました。

miu20090901
質問者

お礼

スッキリしました。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

流し台以外はすべてあります。2週間で流しもつくそうですから、(ご到着の時期に?)大変近いです。配達先の変更が必要ですか?     Thank you. There is no need to change the shipping address? とおっしゃればいいと思います。

miu20090901
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳して下さい、

Good morning! I hope this finds you well. The sink should arrive within 1-2 weeks. Everything else is ready to ship. If you would like to split the shipment, there would be a $99.00 freight charge that would apply. Please advise how you would like to proceed. Best regards, 日本語に訳して下さい。 「送料が発生するのであれば一緒に発送して欲しい。だから今月中に間に合うようにして下さい。 お願いします!!」 念を押す感じ・絶対に間に合わせて欲しい感じにしたいのですが・・・こちらを英語に訳して下さい。

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 翻訳お願いします

Just wanted to let you know they are here. OK So going to start working on the hetsinks. Hope you get your drivers in soon. Someone just PMed me and it took them 2 weeks to get there stuff. Sorry for the Delay. Usally never happens on shipping with me. Ill make up for it next time friend.

• 翻訳お願いします

That is a very large heat sink and it is $75.00 in copper. I would buy the SAIK or you could send me one either way I have to have it here to make it fit like a glove. Later... SAIK=ライトの名前です。

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

先日、アメリカののお店にNICKS BOOTSというメーカーのエンジニアブーツをオーダーしました。 先の程以下のメールが届いたのですが、間違って、ストラップを二本つけてしまった、でもストラップ の一本分はお金がかかりませんといった内容なのでしょうか?翻訳おねがいします。 Today we received your NICKS boot order. Everything on it is correct except for they were made with two top straps. We will not charge you for the extra top strap. Please let me know if this is acceptable and we can get them out to you. If you would like them remade, it will be another 8 weeks. また、間違っていてもいいのでそのまま送ってほしいと言う英文の作成もおしえてほしいです。

• 翻訳してください。お願いします。

Are you asking that the sink be cancelled and refunded? Please advise. Regarding the freight charge, the remainder of your order did not meet the $999 order amount. All orders that are under $999 are subject to a $100 freight charge. We only have free motor freight shipping if the order meets the $999 requirement. Please advise if you would like me to establish a cancellation request for this sink. Yes, we are looking at 8-12 weeks from this date on the black model. The white model is in stock in GA. I have established the cancellation request for your sink per your previous email request. We do apologize we were not able to meet your timeline for this particular item. Many thanks,

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

先日、海外の通販サイトである商品を購入しました。 英語が得意でないのに、どうしても欲しい商品だったためです。 その際送られてきました、配送完了メールの一部がわかりませんでしたので、どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 「Please note that your order was dispatched by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery so the item will have to be signed for. Royal Mail will only attempt to deliver the parcel once. If you are not available when the postman attempts delivery a while you were out notice will be left. You will have to go to your local delivery office to collect the parcel within seven days. If you fail to collect your parcel within seven days Royal Mail will return it to us. If your order is returned to us you will be required to pay a second postage before we resend it to you.」 やはり英語は難しいので、今後は控えようと思います…。