How did this tour come together?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Richard Patrick approached Dean DeLeo and asked to be taken on tour.
  • Chester Bennington wanted a good experience for the fans and struggled to find the right band until Richard Patrick agreed.
  • They were recording at Robert's house when Dean came to rehearsal and mentioned Richard's offer, which they enthusiastically accepted.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

How did this tour come together? Richard Patrick: I heard about it and said to Dean [DeLeo], “Hey, Dean: take me on tour!” [laughs] And he asked the guys, came back and said, “Everyone says this is good!” Chester Bennington: Pretty much. We wanted this tour to be a really good experience for our fans; and we had been struggling to find bands, the right band, to make it awesome. So when Dean came to rehearsal, we were at Robert’s house recording, and said, “Richard said that they would go out with us.” I was. like, “F---, yeah!” That is exactly what we want and what we need for this tour.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

How did this tour come together? この合同ツアーはどういう経緯で決まったんだい? Richard Patrick: I heard about it and said to Dean [DeLeo], “Hey, Dean: take me on tour!” [laughs] And he asked the guys, came back and said, “Everyone says this is good!” リチャード・パトリック:ちょっと小耳に挟んだんで、ディーン(デリオ)に言ったんだ。 『ヘイ!ディーン、ツアーに連れてってくれ!(笑)で彼がみんなに頼んでくれて、戻るなりこう言ったの。 『みんなノリノリだよ』 Chester Bennington: Pretty much. We wanted this tour to be a really good experience for our fans; and we had been struggling to find bands, the right band, to make it awesome. So when Dean came to rehearsal, we were at Robert’s house recording, and said, “Richard said that they would go out with us.” I was. like, “F---, yeah!” That is exactly what we want and what we need for this tour. チェスター・ベニントン:全くその通り。ファンの為にもツアーを素晴らしいものにしようと思ったんだ。だからバンド探しに奮闘したよ。それに相応しい、皆の度肝を抜くようなバンドをね。ディーンがリハーサルに来たとき、ロバートのホームスタジオでやってたんだが、こう言ったんだ。 『リチャードが俺たちとツアーに行くってさ』 俺は思わず『こん畜生、やったぜ!』って言っちまった。 何てったって俺たちの一番やりたいことだったし、このツアーにとって必要なことだったからね』

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Guitarist Dean DeLeo told The Pulse Of Radio that despite the drama, the remaining members did not want to diminish what the original group achieved. "We are very aware of what the four of us created together," he said. "When the four of us were together and we made records and we made music, the end result was pretty good. I was usually pretty satisfied with it. But getting there was miserable. But you know, I'm very proud and very honored to have made these musical contributions with the four of us, and I think it's important that we recognize that, you know."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Over the last couple of months, we observed the success that this method has produced for several bands and artists alike. It's an unusual method, but it's a new method and it seems this is a way for us to connect with you, our fans, on a much more personal level. We like that. After laying down an ear recipe that is sure to piss off a few neighbors on our new record “The Sun Comes Out Tonight,” we realized it was necessary that we Tour the World and break a few more strings with all of you. This is something we've dreamt about from the very beginning, but to fulfill this dream we are going to need your help. Essentially, the success of this campaign will determine the epicness of the Tour. We want to bring you the very best of Filter. ※ 『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean also discussed Chester Bennington joining STP, “I was on a European tour late at night, I turn on the TV and there's Linkin Park doing this massive festival and Chester's hitting it with a Stone Temple Pilots No. 4 shirt on. It really brought a smile to my face, it brought me back to home I could feel my heart again. The first time we met was at a turnstile waiting for our luggage, and I said I think I owe you this and I kissed him on the cheek. So we've kind of been friends ever since. I knew he really loved the band obviously. We did some touring tour on a Family Values tour in 1994 I think [it was 2001], we hit it off we spent a lot of time together. When the time came to think about a singer, we simply reached out to him.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』『Linkin Park』はバンド名、『Dean DeLeo』『Chester Bennington』『Nikki Sixx』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We need to do it that way and get out there on the road and get out there with some excitement and not just turn our legacy into what Journey or Foreigner is. That's not what we're about. That's not why we got into this. That's not at all what I'm about.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington said that the band can now go out to lunch now and hang out as friends since they've been working together in secret. Bennington mentioned that “there's so many good songs we've got in the works right now” and that they can now plan a tour now that the cat is out of the bag regarding the new lineup. Bennington said the plan is to play and create as much new music as they can.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

According to The Pulse Of Radio, Robert and Dean DeLeo recently revealed why STONE TEMPLE PILOTS parted way with Weiland. In a radio interview, Robert explained that he thinks that you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance and that it wasn't just a musical decision, but it was a business decision. Robert added: "It was a quality-of-life decision and that really what it's about. That's where we wanted to be. Chester is a person that's really surrounded by good fortune and that's something you want to be around. It's no longer three guys in a room, trying to make a record or trying to get a tour together — it's four guys in a room."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean: “I don't know if the fans want to hear this kind of stuff, they probably want to hear more about music, but our band means a lot to us. It never wavered or diminished in any way. Robert and Eric and I are really filled with gratitude. There's a lot that comes along with being in a successful band and it's all luxurious. Really. It really is. With that said, it means so much to us and it's such a big part of our life… I'm gonna say it doesn't define us, but it's a big part of our life. It comes into our homes! It really lives and resides in our homes — in our bedrooms, around our children and when a toxic orbit or environment steps into my house… would you wanna do that?” Dean: “It's like what Robert said, man. It's more about quality of life. You know, I'm gonna say something that's not slighting Chester in any way, but I would've loved for [the Scott Weiland] lineup to have gone on forever [or] until we were taken out by our elbows and heels, but it just… we did not dictate where we're at now. By any means.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

What has the response been like for you? Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When STONE TEMPLE PILOTS bandmembers Dean DeLeo, Robert DeLeo and Eric Kretz began thinking of singers to accompany the new music they were working on, Bennington was at the top of the list. "Chester has a one-of-a-kind voice that we've admired for a long time," said Dean DeLeo. "We know LINKIN PARK will always be his priority, but we thought it would be cool to try something together. We managed to find the time to record a song and we're all really happy with the result."