• 締切済み

英作について

Pretend you are about to board a plane that flies for "Imagination Airlines"This special plane can take its passengers to any place that they can invent in their imagination. Which destination will you choose,and what will you do when you get there? このトピックについてのアイデアをお願いいたします。 英語でも日本語でも大丈夫です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数14

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

空想に任せて行先を選べる航空会社ですから、「こんな幼稚な宿題を出す先生の居ない星雲行き」に乗ったら、美人がたくさん空港に迎えに来てくれて、鯛や珊瑚の舞い踊り、月日の経つのも夢のうちだったなんてどうですか。

関連するQ&A

• or について

Here we must remember that mere hope or a general belief is not sufficient; nor will it avail to pretend that you can, or try to "bluff" your mind into the idea that you really do think you can. The fact is, that when you actually think that you can, and think so in the very spirit of that conviction, there will be no doubts; absolutely none; and where there are no doubts, there are no impossibilities という文章の Here we must remember that mere hope or a general belief is not sufficient; nor will it avail to pretend that you can, or try to "bluff" your mind into the idea that you really do think you can の部分なんですが、  単なる望みや、一般的な信念は充分ではない、できるように振舞うのも役にたたない、 そしてその後にor があるのですが、 これは あなたができるとはったりをかましてもだめといっているのでしょうか?  それとも  あなたができるとはったりをかますことが重要といっているのでしょうか? 誰かわかるかたがいたら教えてください!

• あっているか見てください。

The new plane represents a forcast on how airlines will transport passengers in the future. 新しい飛行機は、今後どうやって航空会社が乗客を運ぶのだろうかという予測を表す。

• 和訳をお願い致します(._.)

It’s hard to pretend that you love someone when you don’t, but it’s even harder to pretend that you don’t love someone when you really do.

• 訳がよく分かりません。

Sometimes I say I'm going aboard to see my daughter off ― most airlines let people do that, you know. Or, if the plane has come in from somewhere else, I say I'm going back to my seat, but I left my ticket on board. 1文目は大丈夫なのですが、2文目が良く分かりません。 「もし飛行機がどこかから戻ってきたら、…」 この…の部分をどう訳してよいのか分からないので、 どなたかご教授願います。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文法で悩んでいます。質問が5つあります。教えてください!

(1)Maria and Ken got married right after they graduated from high school. got married ですが、marriedだけではなぜダメなのでしょうか?辞書を引いたのですがよくわかりませんでした。 (2)If you try hard,you can succeed in anything you do. 最後のyou do ですが、一番最後に主語+動詞がくる文が多く見られます。これは、文法的にはどういった用法なのですか? (3)This man is claiming to be Henry's father. claiming to be のto be はどういった意味があるのですか?文法的な使い方があるのでしょうか? (4)We can choose the services that best fit our needs. bestは形容詞だと思うのですが、どこを修飾しているのですか。また位置はここでいいのでしょうか? (5)The actor's performance in that movie made many people take motice of him. The actor's performance in that movie が主語で、madeは動詞と考えました。そうすると、受身の文になると思うのですが、be動詞がありません。違うのでしょうか?

• If you've ever flown

NHK実践ビジネス英語2017年12月号Lesson18(3)のGraceさんの台詞からです。 If you’ve ever flown across time zones, you’ll notice that airlines often serve scrambled eggs and other breakfast foods to help passengers adjust. 現在完了形のIf you’ve ever flownの後に、未来形の主節you’ll notice that…が続きます。時制の一致ではないので、未来形が来てもいいのですが、「複数の時間帯を超えて飛行機に乗った経験があれば、that以下のことに気づくでしょう。」という言い方は不思議な気がします。もしyou might notice thatなら納得できるのですが… [質問] Graceさんの台詞を見直してみると、最初に「朝食を毎日とることが大切だ」と言っています。その前置きを考慮すると、“複数の時間帯を超えて飛行機に乗った経験があれば、「朝食を毎日とることが大切だ」と私が言うことを聞いて、that以下のことに思い当たるでしょう。”と言う意味でしょうか? Grace: Eating breakfast every day will train your body to expect it and help get you in sync with the morning. If you’ve ever flown across time zones, you’ll notice that airlines often serve scrambled eggs and other breakfast foods to help passengers adjust. @2017年12月L18(3) ※OKWAVEより補足:テーマ「実践ビジネス英語」から投稿された質問です。

• you so choose

You can help prevent a repeat, if you so choose, by being honest when you meet women he dates.http://www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/advice/article/Carolyn-Hax-Son-wants-to-cure-father-of-serial-12270733.php you so chooseの文法的解説をお願いします。意味は「あなたがそう選ぶ」でいいでしょうか?you choose soやyou choose that wayとも言えるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 Tom was late for school , for which he was scolded. 意味の違いがわかるように 2-1 I will employ a man who can speak German. I will employ a man , who can speak German. 2-2 There were some passengers who were injured. There were some passengers , who were injured. 2-3 Whichever road you follow, the drive to town will take one hour. Whichever road you follow will take uou to town in one hour. よろしくお願いします

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 英作文のチェックをお願いします。

英作文のチェックをお願いします。 言い回しや、文法で間違っているものや もっと良い言い回しなどありましたらご指摘ください。 よろしくお願いします。 飛行機の搭乗手続きに、1時間遅れて到着してしまったという設定で会話をつくりました。 Clerk: May I help you? (いらっしゃいませ) Me: Hello. Can I check in flight number 123 at ten? I've been one hour late to check in. (こんにちは?10時発の123便の搭乗手続きできますか? 一時間遅れてしまって。) Clerk: Don't worry, you can check in. But you can't choose your seat, OK? (大丈夫ですよ。搭乗手続きできますよ。 ただ、席がお選びいただけないのですが、大丈夫ですか?) Me: No problem. I'm glad to hear that. (大丈夫です。ああよかった。) Clerk: Do you have airline ticket? (航空券はお持ちですか) Me: No, I have only a copy of e-ticket. Here you are. (いいえ、Eチケットの控えしか。 これです。) Clerk: Ok, here is your boarding pass. (大丈夫ですよ。こちらが搭乗券です。) Me: Thank you. (ありがとう) Clerk: Do you have any luggage? (お荷物はお持ちですか) Me: Yes, but I have only carry-on luggage. (ええ、でも機内持ち込みの荷物だけです。) Clerk: I see, your plane will be leaving from gate E 65 in 15 minutes. (そうですか。 飛行機はE65ゲートから、15分後に出発します) Me: I have to make a rush! Thank you. (急がなきゃ。ありがとう。)