スマートボディセンサー電球の特徴と設置方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • スマートボディセンサー搭載の電球は、人が感知範囲に入ると自動的に点灯し、1分後に自動的に消灯します。
  • この電球は昼間には点灯せず、暗い環境や夜間にのみ作動します。
  • 設置時には、階段付近や出入り口に設置し、電球の頭部は出口や入口に向けると良いでしょう。加熱器具やエアコン、冷蔵庫、ストーブなどの高温で敏感な場所からは距離を置くようにしましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします。(英→日)

Work principle : Smart body sensor PIR bulb, when person gets in sense range, bulb will light up and auto light off after 1 minute when person leaves; also it will not light up in the day, only work in dark environment or at night Operation instruction: 1.Bulb can be installed near stair, better to let bulb head turn to exit/entrance 2.The bulb should be keep far away from heater, air condition, fridge, stove, such places which temperature is high and sensitive (over absolute zero degree object will probably make bulb light up) 3.Do not put any shield, furniture, or big object around the bulb 4.Do not turn it to the window for avoiding hot air /white light perturbance, and body motion to wrongly light up the bulb 5.Do not install bulb near gate or airway Trouble removal: 1.When install it, it will auto light up and off, occasionally it can auto light up, the reason may be there's animal moving or bulb turns to hot place, or install angle is not correct 2.If it auto light up every 8s and light off every 30s and it repeats that, now you should check whether there's person or animal moving around it, or can take the bulb to another room for checking. 電球の説明書です。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

機能原則  スマート体温検知器PIR灯、検知圏内に人が入ると、点灯し、一分後に消える。人が去る時、あるいは日中には点灯しない、暗い時か夜だけ機能する。 使用法 1。展示灯は、出口・入り口に向けて階段付近に装備可能 2。展示灯は、温度が高く敏感な(*絶対零度以上の対象には恐らく点灯)暖房装置、冷房、冷蔵庫、ストーブなどから遠ざけること 3。展示灯の周りに覆い、家具、あるいは大きな器物を置かないこと 4。展示灯を、熱気や白色光による混乱を防ぐため、窓に向けないこと、また体の動きでの誤点灯をしないようにすること。 5。門や通風口の近くに展示灯を装備しないこと。 故障の対応策 1。インストールの過程で、近くに動物の動きがあったり、熱源に面していたり、装着角度が正しくない場合には、自動的に点滅する場合がある。 2。三十秒おきに自動的に点滅する場合は、付近に人か動物がいないか、あるいは展示灯を別の部屋でチェックし確認すること、 (ネイティブの人が書いた英語ではありませんね*は意味不明の場所です。)    

medamaclip4
質問者

お礼

回答して下さるかたがいらっしゃって、本当に助かりました。 質問の前に、翻訳サイトを使ってみたんでけど、翻訳サイトの翻訳はよくわからない日本語に翻訳されてしまい困っていました。 御回答者様が理解できる日本語に翻訳していただき、内容がやっとわかりました。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes the V5 is $30.00 but that comes with the current set and 4ea silicon wire leads, what current would you like it set to or what current range if your going to set the final current there are 4 current ranges see here>http://*** Yes your have alredy put down $50.00 and when I finish your two heat sinks I will tell you the ballance and you can pay then, I do not need any funds right now thanks

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の文章を訳していただける方、お願いします He is a person who is not easily discouraged or deterred. He can disregard the insults and unpleasantness or plane spoken ness and arrogance of others, if it is to his purpose to do so. He may seem easy going and tolerant an to make enemies into friends but he is not, it is a superficial mask, a tool he uses to advance him self or serve his own purpose.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

毎回お世話になります! 癖のようなことがかいてあるみたいなのですが、翻訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします(*'ω'*) When he is drawn into conversation and forgets himself, his mannerism change subtly as he tends to unconsciously mirror the person he is talking to. Thus if he is talking to someone who’s rather glum, he too will soon take on a glum stance, or gloomy expression in his face. If the person crosses his legs, then he will soon follow. or if he is chatting to someone jovial, he too will adopt the persons jovial moments and expression.. This is an unconscious copy, a kind of an affinity struck up with strangers, that he in unaware of. As though he reflects the other person, rather than imprinting himself on the person or situation. When he sits he tends to slump down or relax himself, rather than sitting erect, stretches the legs and feet out when sitting. Tends to moon around when standing. He doesn’t like to stand still for long, it is difficult to get him to do so. He can walks well and long distances on his feet, but doesn’t like to be standing around. He must sit down, or keep moving. Difficulty waking in the mornings, its as if he dreads daylight an wants to sleep again.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

If you see the item load, but keyword not finding it, manually click on the item to proceed. If using the desktop bot make sure to select a category for which the item is in. In pro if using multiple keywords you can select multiple categories. For a hyped release going for less items will net you a better chance at copping! Starting the bot a second or two after the drop can help get around the initial lag when the site updates.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients. ※なるべく精度の高い翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

We have a Policy Guidance Note on Exchange Traded Funds available here https://bit.ly/3dJI9ak. Please read it to understand the requirements a promoter must meet to issue an ETF. These should not be reviewed in isolation. Please also review the Capital Markets Act, Capital Markets (Securities)(Public Offers Listing and Disclosures) Regulations 2002 -amended 2019 and Code of Corporate Governance Practices for Issuers of Securities to the Public 2015 all available at http://cma.or.ke. These Regulations will are integrated and important for an issuer to understand when making an application for our consideration.