未受領の誕生日プレゼントについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の娘のパートナーとは遠距離で暮らしており、毎年誕生日にプレゼントを送っていますが、お礼の言葉を一度ももらったことがありません。
  • お礼の形式は柔軟で、テキストメッセージでも問題ありませんが、何の連絡もありません。
  • 「柔軟な形式」とは、どのようなことを意味しているのか教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

My young-adult daughter and her partner have lived together for four years. They live 300 miles away. I am very fond of my daughter's partner and send her a birthday gift each year. I have never received a thank you. I'm flexible on the format -- a text would be fine with me, however ... nothing. flexible on the formatとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4112/5346)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

flexible on the formatとはどういうことでしょうか?  (私は)どんな形式で礼状が書いてあろうと構わない(テキストでもいい、しかしオレイのオの字さえないのです)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.2

>flexible on the formatとはどういうことでしょうか? ⇒「(私は、感謝状などの)体裁にはこだわりません」。 といったことだと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I have a 1-year-old daughter. On my days off, I like to try to get together with my friend, Stacey, a stay-at-home mom, and her 2-year old daughter and 1-year-old son. About a month ago, I accepted an invitation to her house and took my daughter to play with her children. My daughter had a head-cold—runny nose, occasional cough. I didn’t think it was a big deal since I would still have taken her to day care had it been a day that I was working. had it been a day that I was workingの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• acknowledge

I have been with my husband for five years. I have a daughter from a previous marriage who is now 10 and a 4-year-old daughter with my husband. Every year, his parents and other extended family acknowledge my younger daughter’s birthday. ここでのacknowledgeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 海外オークションで出品しました。フランス人から次のような英文が送られてきました。

海外オークションで出品しました。落札された後、フランス人から次のような英文が送られてきました。 英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳お願いします。 i have pb with my paypal account, my daughter karine (ID : KEEPCOOL****) used to buy a lot from you, do you think it's possible you send her directly a paypal invoice on her paypal address ? i'm so sorry for all this trouble, but i have no control on it - thanks a lot and let me know

• hold out for an apology

I asked for an apology, but she says she did nothing wrong, and that my mother deserves to know anything that is said about her. I asked my mother for an apology for spying on her adult daughter, and she said I should apologize for the things I've said. This has made me feel like an outsider in my own family, and I don't really want anything to do with any of them. Can I hold out for an apology? 最後のCan I hold out for an apology? はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

So my partner and I have been in a rough patch for a while now. She is moving out for a month to get some space and figure out what she wants. I’m sad because I love her and when things are good, it’s the best feeling to come home to her. But I’m relieved because things are tense right now. I feel she doesn’t respect my boundaries. Her friend is over a lot. I’ve asked for a heads up, and at some points have said I’m not comfortable with her being sprung on me and sticking around late into the night when I have work the next day. But it keeps happening. Last night, I was exhausted and had been asking for some quality time with partner. But her friend came over instead. I ended up going for a walk in the cold and crying on a bench for an hour because I tried to say “no” to my partner, and she told me that she didn’t have a choice. I had a panic attack (I feel so silly, I shouldn’t be so sensitive), but I just felt so unimportant. Partner is so nice to them and wants to tell them every little detail, and in turn listens. Partner told me I was just being critical last night when I tried to explain why this is important to me, and that if I just told her about my day instead of being upset, there wouldn’t be an issue. But I want a say on who is in my/our space! I am mad! But I also feel like I am overreacting because we’ve both been pretty stressed. Is there a way I can/should stand up for myself around this? 1 I’ve asked for a heads upは「注意喚起を要求した」でしょうか?文脈に合わない感じがするのですが・・・ 2 sprung on meはどのような意味でしょうか? 3 stand up for myself around thisはなぜaboutやforではなくaroundなのでしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My daughter had her first day of kindergarten this week. I learned that day from a different kindergarten teacher that my mother-in-law sat in on her class over a year ago. This would have been when we first moved into the district and more than a year before my daughter would even attend. This would have been when we first moved into the districtの訳と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I sprained my ankle walking. I wish I had a cooler story, but I don’t. The doctor says it’s not broken but it’s a severe sprain. I have crutches and will be on them for at least the next two weeks. Here’s the rub: My best friend and college roommate, “Rachem,” is getting married. Next Thursday. *ominous music plays* I love her and I don’t want to ruin her wedding or detract from her at all. I don’t want to have any “oh what happened,” “My gosh do you need help?” type≠questions from any guests. I want all eyes on the bride. I want to physically grab their faces and redirect them at the bride if I have to. I figure for pictures I can get in the shot, throw my crutches to my husband, and have him help me get around between shots. detract from herはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、 I figure for pictures I can get in the shot, throw my crutches to my husband, and have him help me get around between shots. の和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My incredible husband of two years has a 4-year-old daughter with his ex-wife. I have actively helped raise "Christie" since she was barely a year. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I’m 16 years-old and work at a well-known grocery store in the area. Recently, I started noticing that my elderly neighbor shops at my store. On several occasions, I have caught her switching UPS codes on the produce. I know she’s on a fixed budget and is just trying to save money, but if I don’t report her I could lose my job and I need it because I am saving money for college and a new car. My neighbor has always been extremely sweet to me so it breaks my heart that I may have to bust her. Our store just installed new security cameras so I could get in trouble if I see her committing a crime and don’t turn her in. switching UPS codes on the produceとbust(逮捕する、ではないですよね?)はどのような意味でしょうか?あと、turn her inはhttps://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=turn%20inの【句他動】の4か5どちらにとれば良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします